Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charmed Discussion
What is your favourite or least favourite episode of Charmed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phyrra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:31 am
My favorite episodes are The Good, The Bad, and The Cursed when Cole and Prue have to work together to break that time loop and save Phoebe, while Piper and Leo go to that area in the present to try and help. I also adored the episodes Black as Cole (when he first gets turned human), and Coyote Piper. Also in Season seven when Piper gets stuck in Limbo and Cole helps her in the end.
I hated the episode Centennial Charmed. I think it was poorly written and so many things in the episode contradicted earlier points of the show. (Such as Cole's age, the manor controlled by demons etc.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:59 pm
I love the episode where the angel of death comes 4 Leo and Piper uses a spell 2 make all men look like Leo so that the Grim Reaper get's confused and can't find out who is who.But he finds him and later get's Leo in a car crash and it causes him 2 go in2 surgery 4 internal bleeding. I felt so sorry 4 Piper losing Prue and then losing Leo. crying  

IchiRuki137003

Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces