Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
A teen? Angst, uprising and not compromising [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:27 pm
There was just no reasoning with this girl, Christopher thought to himself as the demonic pae'il eyes Adora with his blunt blue eyes. "If you happened to know... I tripped," he said through gritted teeth, though there was no malice behind his words. "I came from up there," he said as he lifted his arm, then pointed at the bushes; even though it was blocking the view, the trees were slanted somehow going down the small hill. "Now its my turn to interrogate you. What exactly you been doing down here?" he said, eyeing the female. He wasn't exactly sure if he should trust her or not. For all he knows, she is one of those psychotic women that rips others apart physically. Boy, does he have a negative train of though going through his head today.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:06 am
Her bright eyes flicked to where he pointed, glancing at the bushes before looking back at him. "Hmm...Who ever said I had to play fair?" She spoke softly, voice serious...it didn't last. The female brightly smiled and laughed. "but I guess I'll be nice...this once. I was lookin' for a place to think without my father around. He'll breathe down my neck if I stayed at home...all but literly." She rolled her eyes with a bit of a sigh. Fathers.  

Tartara

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:29 am
Christopher studied Adora while she was talking. All it was to him was, 'blah blah blah de blah blah blah,' until she reached the part when she mentioned about her father Who is he anyway? It isn't any of his business, but an overwhelming curousity to know is killing him at the moment if she knew it. Oh bloody hell, just ask her you doof!

"Who is your father?" Christopher asked blatantly as his blue eyes watched Adora's movements as well as the shifting of her beautiful eyes. Ah darn it, its happening! Don't fall for it, shes evil, cunning, conniving like all females; do not fall for her. But it was hard, she was this really cute shade of pink. Pink is stupid, don't do it! Ah well, He won't, at least not this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:41 pm
"Mmm?" Her eyes flicked back to his, one hand on her hip, the other arm loose at her side. "My Father? You probably have at least heard of him. Tristen." She slowly shook her head, sighing once more. "Fae of Love, no doubt has either hit on either you or your mother..." And now, she winced, that loose hand reaching up to rub her face slightly. "Maybe...I shouldn't have left him alone...probably is submitting an ad about me in personals right now."  

Tartara

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:49 pm
"Never heard of the dude. If he's pressuring you to date, surely you need to tell him to back off," Christopher said as he blinks once, his eyes never for a moment wavered from Adora. The way the female was posing, it seemed that she was being a bit cocky at the moment despite his intention for no harm at all. He was not exactly a nice pae'il, but he wasn't a mean pae'il either; just being labeled as being too blunt got to him more than once. "Your father and my brothers should get together. They submitted an personal ad without my intention. I believe in being blunt, but my brothers waive it off as being stupid."

Christopher seemed to study Adora just for a moment more before he shuffled his foot at the sand. "I guess I should be a gentleman and not a idiot like my brothers said I am, to invite to a night out with me? Friends of course. I don't like dating all that much."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:19 pm
Not done out of arrogance, done out of defensive irritation at her father. It was all his fault that this happened with her and azure...all his fault. If he hadn't pressured her to find love... "He'd just say that he's only trying to make sure I don't end up alone. Like my Aunts." And then...her features softened, emerald eyes looking deeply into his blue as the hand on her waist moved to go across it, entwining with her other arm. A long moment stretched, the pink female watching the spotted. "...Sure. One night should be alright." A bit of a smile, eyes still cooly regarding the other. Okay...maybe this pae wasn't so bad.  

Tartara

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:00 pm
"How about we make a deal to thwart our family?" Christopher offered to Adora; tired of all the minicking anad the bullcrap that they pour on him every time he goes to visit them. He wanted to be done with, but he doesn't want to date at all; kids aren't in his stars, nor is having a mate that is for sure in his brain.

"We both tell our family we're dating, we go over to prove it then they will leave us alone perhaps? I prefer much to stay friends, that can help I guess?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:58 pm
"So...basically, we tell our parents...that our friend date is a date date, they think they've suceeded, we are in successful relationships...Few random appearances with eachother in their company and tada, our ads stay out of personals and we stay out of real dating?" Yeah...Adora didn't much look like it at times, but as she wasn't book smart, she was intelligent, mind sharper then one would ever expect. But...her and Azure's relationship had been fake as well...to him at least. She took a deep breath. Well! That wouldn't happen again! They would BOTH know that it was DEFINATLY only a pure friend relationship. "...Not a bad idea really."  

Tartara

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:44 pm
"Well?" Christopher asked, an almost hestiation was heard in his voice. He was really wanting this just to make his family back off from him for good. On the other hand, maybe a few minutes with this girl wouldn't be bad?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:03 pm
She lightly frowned, stepping back to give the male one more look over. "...Alright. Deal." The emerald eyed hybrid slowly extended her hand, flashing a bit of a half smile. "Just remember. Pure friendship. Instant one of us starts to feel differently, the deal is off. Other then that...and I'm game." It was only a temporary fix of course, their parents no doubt thinking of marriage and grandchildren of they continued the act for too long...but it would get them off the hook for at LEAST a few months. A temporary fix was still a fix in her book.  

Tartara

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:12 pm
Hope this works out. Surely I hate to bugger off a female like this! Christopher thought to himself as he grins at Adora. "I live by myself down by the beach, just by the ending cove," he said, matter-of-fact about it as he shook his head. "Need me to meet the parents.. just come see me," he muttered lightly as he looked up at Adora, grinning sheepishly before he rubbed his hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:27 am
At the ignored hand she just had it smoothly return to her side, as if the action had never occured. The female looked down then looked down the river at where the lake met it for the beach, mentally checking the area off to later go to. Then back to Chris...Chris. That was just a cute nickname. "Only my father. Haven't seen my mom in who knows how long. Day after tomorrow sound alright? Don't want to come upon an empty house. Afterwards then we can have our 'date'." Her half smile became a grin at a thought. "Just think of a good place to take me then, eh?" Oh she just had to say that.  

Tartara

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:13 pm
"Sounds just fine to me. What should I bring? For your father I mean," Christopher said, choked at the last sentence but managed to get it out of his throat nevertheless. "Umm.. date?" he said, then panicked quickly. Crap, dates.. one thing he never excel out and usually make a fool of himself. "Sure sure," he said, calmly as his small quota of masculinity kicked in a bit late.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:04 pm
"Something shiny, anything shiny. He's not exactly a kleptomaniac, but he likes gaudy things. If its corny, cheezy, gaudy...Its love." The female turned to leave, hiding a smile. "And flowers for me couldn't hurt. See ya soon."  

Tartara

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:29 am
Christopher just seemed to stare at Adora for a moment before giving her a firm nod. "Sure sure.." he said, as he stood there in that place, wondering what the hell he just got himself into now.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff