All because of a call........ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordstar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:03 pm
Optical Illision
Having anything 'beat out of you' isn't good times, at least by my standarts. He was at school yesterday which is good, because it's 7 1/2 hrs he can't majorly harm himself.

be sure to remember what happens to people when pain and fear are used as a deterrent.

our world is changing
one heart
and one mind at a time
use your voice for positive change
you might be surprised at how much power your have  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:57 am
the situation seems really messed up, what caused it to get so far out of control. I'm new here and just really kind of feeling my way around and I offer ramblings all the time, so please don't be offended by my ramblings, but some of it may help someone, somewhere.  

firey red phoenix

rillegas08

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:09 pm
This is getting serious. Forget what will happen to you, as the apostle Paul says, because what's most important is getting your friend help. One of my friends committed suicide recently and it was very hard on his family and his closest friends.

It sounds like your and his parents are a major part in what's happening. If they're trying to stop you two from seeing each other, that's not wise on their part. My parents at least let me have the stuff, read the letters and notes, and then talk to me about it.

Psychologists sometimes make the situation worse. What people really need are friends who care about them. Be that friend.

I'll pray for you and your friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:53 am
You poor girl. *patpats*

I think that at this point, there's no being delicate. Talk to him anyway. Make him see that you care more about what happens to him than you do about what happens to you!! Forget secret meetings. Walk up to him and tell him how you feel. Tell him your sorry and wish this hadn't happened.

Tell him it's not his fault. Give him a hug whether he wants it or not. Prove to him that the world hasn't turned it's back on him.

...that's what I'd do. (It should at least help get things moving in the right direction...)  

Aquiella

Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces