Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What would you do / think if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  yes
  no
  confusing! (please pm me!)
View Results

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:23 pm
never married Ginny? .. he'd probably marry still, I was never too big a fan of H/G so I wouldn't be devastated. Yeah, Id probably be mildly interested, as I am with almost everything that Harry does.

what would you do .. if Harry Potter had been scored by John Williams the whole way through? Instead of Patrick Doyle for GOF and Douglas Hooper for OoTP and now HBP? (I hope the next person listens to the soundtracks)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:28 pm
I play french horn in band, so I would have been happy if it was John Williams, because he usually writes GREAT horn parts! lol
I'm a band geek, so I LOVE listening to movie soundtracks! (Side note have you listened to the Chronicle of Narnia one? I love it! (not band but still)

What would you do/think if Snape was bad????? (Harry would have been in trouble lol)  

candy!x0x0

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:49 am
candy!x0x0
I play french horn in band, so I would have been happy if it was John Williams, because he usually writes GREAT horn parts! lol
I'm a band geek, so I LOVE listening to movie soundtracks! (Side note have you listened to the Chronicle of Narnia one? I love it! (not band but still)

What would you do/think if Snape was bad????? (Harry would have been in trouble lol)

No, I havent heard the Narnia soundtrack, who scored, I keep hearing its awesome ^_^ I love listening to Amelie soundtrack, by Yann Tiersenn, I think, after all the soundtracks Ive listened to, that one is still one of my ultimate favourites.

@ question, hmm. See, to me, I already consider Snape to be bad, the way he treats the students and everything. But if he were evil, and working for the Voldequeen all the time, I would really feel bad for Dumbledore, because of how much he trusted Snape with, and then Voldemort may have even defeated Harry in the end, because .. would Snape be considered to have really defeated DD then? *laughs, though dryly* if Snape were evil, then Harry would have died, and then Neville would have defeated Voldemort, like I always had hoped for, so I suppose I would ultimately be happy.

what would you do if. . . you found out in a JK interview shocking news that painted your favourite character in a more negative light? A bit ambiguous I know, but I was stammering for ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:46 am
edit - perhaps too ambiguous yes? I understand, I don't think I could answer that question very reasonably either, and I wrote it!!

NEW Q - what would you do or think if Fred hadn't of died? How do you think the book would have changed?  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

Orna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think the book would have ended on a lighter note - they added so much laughter and light to the storyline. (And there wouldn't be as many fangirls in mourning).

What would you do/think if Jo had killed Arthur instead of Remus & Tonks?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:27 am
I would be less sad...so sorry Arthur sweatdrop and yeah it would change the story completely.

What would you do if Hagrid was not expelled in his 3rd year but instead graduated from Hogwarts?  

paraphernalia_101

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:58 pm
That would be interesting, it would throw off a lot of things from the 2nd book. That would mean that Tom would have never caught Hagrid with Aragog, and then Harry would never had to follow the spiders with Ron I guess that they would have gotten the note from Hermione to find out about the Basilisk. The plot wouldn't have been as interesting I think.

What would you do/think if Hagrid died at the beginning of the 7th book?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honestly, it would have been sad - but I don't think I would've been that broken up. I think it would've changed Harry's resolve though, considering Hagrid was the first person to tell Harry about his heritage and introduced him into the Wizarding World.

What would you do/think if Jo hadn't created wizarding candy? (Mmm.. candy)

Orna

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:06 pm
If there was no wizard sweats, then it would have gotten rid of a lot of things in the Harry Potter books. I think that it wouldn't have made the books seam as real.

What would you think/do if Harry found out that he had an evil twin? (cheesy I know)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:18 pm
I would probably laugh, but would wonder who would have to kill the evil twin.

What would you do/ think if JK had made Malfoy Harry's best friend instead of Ron?  

serrin79

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:46 pm
I would find Crabbe and Goyle even funnier. Without Malfoy to order them around, they'd be nothing but mindless zombies! Hahaha!

What would you do/think if Sirius Black had actually been working for Voldemort and Peter Pettigrew had been innocent?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:56 am
mmm Good question. Let's see.
The Potters would still be betrayed and probably killed, as Sirius knows where they are "hidden". Peter would have confronted Sirius, sobbing, "James and Lily, how could you?" and probably would have been killed as well, seeing how everyone agrees Peter was not a great duelist. No finger left, as he wouldn't turn into Scabbers and run. Sirius would still be captured and put in Azkaban, but would not be as motivated to escape and would probably die there. So no Dementors roaming the country side, which means Remus wouldn't have a reason to teach Harry "Expecto Patronum until 6th or 7th year if at all. Harry might still be gifted the Marauder's map by Gred & Forge, and if Remus told him about James helping to create it, perhaps they would bond and Harry would have a father figure to help him out, a bit less impulsive and more available than Sirius, at least 2 out of 3 weeks...

Hmm...What would you do/think if Harry stayed angry about finding out that Severus had overheard half the prophecy, and Albus decided not to take him Horcrux hunting at Tom Riddle's cave?  

ARoseLight

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:15 pm
If that had happened, Harry would've been extreamly unprepared when it came time to find the horcruxes in the 7th book. He would probably make killing Severus his top priority. By the time he found him, the anger at Snape for being the reason his parents were dead would make it hard to think. He'd probably end up getting killed in the end by one of the death eaters. Also, if the headmaster hadn't taken him to find the horcrux, it would probably bring back memories of the 5th year when Dumbledore wouldn't even look at him, much less ask for his help. Altogether, I think Harry would have died, angry and hateful towards both Snape and Dumbledore.

Okay, what would you think/do if Frank and Alice Longbottom were alive(I know they aren't really dead, but isn't what they're living only a half-life?) and well, living with their son.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:14 pm
I think that the whole everyone loves Nevil thing, would fall drop a lot, except for hardcore Nevil fans!

What would you do/think if they totally re-casted the next Harry Potter movie?  

candy!x0x0

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces