Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:23 pm
Shadow Sakuyamon shook her head and then stared at him with a curved smile "Perhaps, but i doubt it.. You are strong HiAndromon but not that strong.. And if i told you why i serve Lucemon "it would get me killed" She said the last part of her sentence in a slightly mocking copy of Kravens voice " Don't be sad Andro okay? After i have delivered the message to Piedmon we can get out of here and i can help you look for Ophnimon if that is so important to you" Demidevimon giggled and landed on Sakuyamons shoulder "Oi Lady Sakuyamon i liked you a lot better before the guy showed up you are all sugary now...ARGH!" The female digimon grabbed the little black feather ball by the leg and held him in one arm "DemiDevimon you talk to much" She let go and the digimon tumbled down onto the cold, hard floor.. The BlackAgumons got up "Mistress the message?" Sakuyamon nodded and turned to Kraven "I will be gone for two seconds, i don't think its a good idea if Piedmon sees you, he would just turn you into a plushie or something worse.. It will only take a second" With a feline elegance she walked over and placed a quick, warm kiss on the android digimons lips "Miss me OK?" In the next moment she and one of the Blackagumons were gone.. Demidevimon got up and looked rather annoyed " Females!! Of all digital creatures they are the weirdest ones"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:36 pm
He only smirks a little before he looks over to Demidevimon, giving him a cold hearted glare before he leaves the room and begins to walk outside of the castle gates," Tell the Fox That she Can't follow me to where I have to go. It might Start a War." He says Before Jumping over the gate and looking over the edge of spiral castles high mountain,"Hyperwings, Spread And Take Flight!" He shouts as White wings erupt from his back and He takes to the sky once more, soaring once more into the sky."I hope she doesnt get to pissed at me leaving our first somewhat date so soon...." Says HiAndromon in a quiet tone to himself before shaking himself and clearing his head of the images of his beating so he could concentrate on flying.  

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:49 pm
" HE DID WHAT!!" The entir room seemed to shake as Shadow Sakuyamons dark element fox spirits ran howling and roaring from room to room, Demidevimon was trapped in a corned by 4 growling fire elements, there was no way out! The female fox warrior digimon stepped towards the little black digimon " Tell me again and use the EXACT same words as him!"
The rookie digimon shivered " Y-Yes Noble Lady Sakuyamon..Please don't kill me! He said: Tell the Fox That she Can't follow me to where I have to go. It might Start a War.. That's it! he didn't say anything else" Shadow Sakuyamon crossed her arms and shook her head slowly from side to side, suddenly a figure appeared beside her "Oh! What a lovely mess, may i ask what all this destroying and anger is for hmmm?" The female digimon stared at Piedmon and then sighed "A.. Fried of mine just ran off without saying goodbye and I'm am afraid he i about to do something dangerous" The clown digimon giggled "OOOH! It is a boy you say? Perhaps one you like M´lady?" Sakuyamon nodded and turned around "And thats why i have to find him, last time he didn't want my help we got separated i wont allow it to happen again!" Shadow Sakuyamon send out her element foxes to search just before she ran down the hallways and out of the spiral castle as fast as she could

" Kraven you thick headed moron why wont you ever accept my help!!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:19 pm
HiAndromon Soared through the sky without worry or hesitation. He knew what he had to do and knew it was almost a death sentence."Well I guess the Old lady would never forgive me for dieing without her doing it for me. " He sighs before continuing to talk."I wish she just calmed down every now and than. We are either down each other throats or carving knives into them since we met. I have to say, we have a seriously ******** up relationship......... Boosters Engage, Guidance locked on, Next Stop...... Virus Busters Headquarters." he shouted as he jetted forward towards the town and towards his destintation.

[Exit Hiandrmon to Network city.]  

desean101101

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:22 pm
{Nagato and team, from tropical jungle.}
Nagato flew to the top of the castle almost immediately, eliminating the guards and other digimon on his way up. One last digimon stood in his way, much stronger than the rest.
"Piedmon....Get out of my way."

"Sorry, can't do that."

"I said, GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
All of nagato's digimon fired at once, completely eliminating piedmon in a blaze of attacks, along with a huge chunk of the castle.
"Lucemon....this is all because of YOU!"

Lucemon looked from the very highest tower in the castle, and laughed to himself.
"Do you think that you can get all the way to me? You have to eliminate all the other demon lords before you do that!"

Nagato and digimon flew into the castle, trying to find the first demon lord to kill.
"Demon lords don't make a shitting difference to me...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:41 am
(enter from Jungle- prepare to read a lot guys!!)

Kaya did her best to hold on to her digimon, the wind was cold and hurt her as Reapermon took enormous leaps from the ground and towards where she could feel nagato's digital energy pulsate, the Spiral Castle.
Piedmon!
The thought was unwelcome, she did not want to imagine her friend being harmed so she concentrated on the male tamers energy signature instead.
Patamon, Kayas baby digimon, had fallen off seconds ago and was following behind in a slower pace than herself and Reapermon, flapping his bat like ears for all he was worth, trying to keep up the best he could.
They managed to get to the castle in time to see Piedmon be destroyed..
And time itself seemed to stop..
..no..
The colour of amber bled through the cold white in the female tamers eyes and her sight was blurred by tears, the sight hurt, her heart, cold as it was in her colourless form, whithered in silent agony untill the hurt made itself know in one blood curling scream

.:flashback:.

"ITS SO UNFAIR!!"
"Mmhm"
"I didnt deserve that!"
"Mm-mm"
"I should tell him just how unfair that was!"
"Mmhm"
Kaya sat down on the black bed and stared at the room wall, she could not believe that Lucemon had teleported her away from dragon eye lake..
IT WAS UNFAIR!
And then he started yelling at her and grounded her..
Grounded her for heavens sake! How was the even possible when they weren't related?
At least Piedmon kept her company. She enjoyed talking to him, always had, he was like a half crazy annoying big brother in some weird way she did not want to think about because it might cost her what sanity she had left
" You know, you could answer me in words"
"Mhmm"
"Maniac"
"I love you to Kay"
She couldn't help but giggled before turning around and mock glaring at the dark digimon, before she could think about it she stuck out her tongue at him, Piedmon did the same, several seconds passe....
.. then they both burst into laughter, hers sweet and soft his loud and scary, they managed to scare all of the smaller minions in the castle away for three hours.
Lucemon grounded them both for that, but it was worth it in the end

.:End Flashback:.

"NOO!!"
The tears fell freely from her eyes and as if reading her thoughts Reapermon smashed a claw into the castles stone wall and held on long enough for Kaya to raise her black digivice and gather the destroyed data of her friend..
Piedmons digiegg was half black, half white with aces all over it. It made perfect sense, he was such a gambler after all.
He is gonna be okay
She trembled and held the digi egg to her chest like she would hold Patamon
He is gonna be okay, its all gonna be okay somehow
She closed her eyes and looked up, they were white once more but this time they were glowing with untamed fury and loss.
Reapermon leaped onto a balcony not far from where Nagato and his digimons where, he put Kaya down before his tamer could protest and then jumped towards Chaos MetalSeadramon.
Patamon, had heard his tamer scream and when the sound reached him the hurt and agony in her voice caused his light body to glow purple

"Patamon warpmutant digivolve to.."
The small digimons child voice changed to a deep rumbling of nightmares. A dark aura spread and his body grew gigantic.
Two gold eyes opened and Virus Cherubimon chuckled darkly.
Puppetmon and Machinedramon came out of the castle in that instant

"What is going on here!?"
Kaya turned and waved towards Nagato´s digimons
"This tamer is here to destroy you, you have to defend yourselves"
Puppetmon snarled and nodded, Machinedramon merely looked up with no expression at all.

Reapermons body started bursting into flames as he neared Chaos Seadramon
"You will pay for making my mistress cry insignificant insect, Skull Whirlwind!"
The digimons eyes glowed dangerously, a gigantic tornado of fire started surrounding the seadragon digimons body
" You have 3 seconds to get off your digimon human or you shall burn to ashes along with it!!

Virus Cherubimon lifted his hands and stared at the skies above, in seconds the clouds darkened and the winds grew in strength
"Terminal Judgment"
A loud boom of thunder was heard from above and before any of the digimons on the battle field could blink thousand glowing white lightning, with the speed of such, raced towards each and every one of Nagatos digimons.
The virus digimon smiled cruelly

Puppetmon and Machinedramon both launched attacks, Machinedramon fired rockets at his doppelganger the other machinedramon and Puppetmon lifted his Mace and fired an attack at black Duftmon.

Kaya felt a hand on her shoulder, it took a few seconds before she realised Lucemon had leaped from the top of the castle down onto the balcony
"You should get to safety Kaya, i will not have my apprentice killed in battle"
"No my Lucemon, this is personal, i have to stay and fight, and i will not allow any of these ruined digimons to hurt you"
Not you to, i wont let him destroy my new family, i wont allow him to kill the ones i love, i have lost enough already!
She lifted her gaze to Nagato before walking to the edge of the balcony, his eyes were still glowing crimson
" Nagato stop this insanity!! What is it you want to prove by killing the dark digimons!"
Her battle was nothing but a small hum in the raging roars of battle but she believed that the other tamer would hear her.

She looked downwards for half a second, her eyes did not change but she still hoped
"please be here Gage"

(phew... done!)  

Little Pinch of Ginger

SkyCore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:03 am
((Enter Gage, Angemon, and Veemon, from Tropical Jungle))

Gage had absolutely no clue where he was going, and yet somehow he knew he was getting closer. After returning to the Canyon he somehow managed to lead his friends directly to a hidden cave that brought them to this strange upside down city under ground. Gage could only assume that Azulongmon’s voice was guiding him again, otherwise he would have never been able to find these hidden paths. The cave walls were lined with strange crystals that provided the only light to the eerie cavern. After traversing the dizzying bridge network toward the center of this city, they had arrived at some twisted looking rock formation that seemed to have been made into some form of vile castle.

Gage stopped movning and looked over the monstrous building before them, Angemon was floating close behind holding the Veemon in its arms. The tiny blue digimon struggled itself free once it saw the castle. After landing on the stone floor it scampered over to Gage and pointed at the back structure. “Ey cool! Is that the Bad guy’s castle where he’s holding the Beautiful Princess captive?!” it said was an expression of curiosity and excitement.

Gage continued to watch the castle with an emotionless expression, “In a way, I suppose...” was his answer to the Blue digimon. It seemed as though the veemon was still unaware of how serious this situation was.

“Neat! Can we go! Huh? Can we, can we?!” it jumped up and down.

“Nagato is in there...” Gage said rubbing his left arm. He could feel the same goose bumps that he always seemed to get when Nagato was chasing after him, except this time it was Gage who was doing the chasing.

Veemon places a claw to its chin as if in deep thought, “Hmmm, wasn't he that ‘look at me! look at me!’ nutty jerk that was being so mean to you guys back in the Jungle?” Gage nodded. “And he said he was going to kill you didn't he Doc? Why that no good for nothing pile of Numemon! I otta knock his block off!” the Veemon gripped his right bicep and started stamping off toward the castle.

Gage quickly grabbed and picked up the little blue digimon by the scruff of its neck, “Now, now... there are likely very powerful digimon in there, and we still don’t know if we are compatible enough for my digivice to work on you. Besides your still not completely recovered from your fight with Marine Devimon, you would only get yourself killed!”

The Veemon was too busy swinging his fists at the air in front of them and yelling, “Let me at’em! Let me at’em! Let me at’em!” to hear was Gage was trying to say. The Tamer set Veemon down next to him, the blue dragon simply plopped on the stone floor blinking its eyes.

“Alexander...” Gage’s body began to swell with energy as a cerulean aura saturated his skin. He reached up and removed the Heads Up Display from his ear, “Data and analysis are not my only options. Even within the heart of darkness a Light has stepped forward!” There was a sudden pulsation of energy from the metallic tag around his neck, the Runic symbol began to glow with a penetrating golden light, as it did one word escaped Gage’s lips, “Loyalty...” though it was almost as if someone else had been speaking through him. Gage trusted his left fist straight over his head firing pulse wave of concentrated data.

As the beckon of data washed over the Angemon he could feel the surge of power and was enveloped in a cascade of data. “Angemon Warp Digivolve to...” his majestic voice echoed as he swung his arms out to his side and drew his feet in so that his body was in the shape of a cross. He quickly spun himself around and as he did the Angemon lowered his left hand flat against his side and raised his right hand high over his head reaching for the songs of Heaven. The blue fabric of his garments was instantly disintegrated into particles of light, followed by the dissolution of his six feathered wings. The scattered particles of data gathered into a white sheet that wrapped itself around the Demi-Angel, like a robe, a prelude to his Ultimate form, now being bypassed. The robe burst into energy that gathered at the Digimon’s feet and began washing up over its body. As the energy coated the Angemon, it became encased in bulky, multi-layered silver armor, trimmed with golden designs. Blue arm and shoulder guards, also with gold designs, materialized on top of the silver armor. His face covered over completely by a blue helmet with a Gold Cross design. Two small decorative wings appeared on either side of his helmet. The last of the energy took the form of ten glorious, golden wings that spread from his back, “SERAPHIMON!!!”

The Veemon watched the transformation, wide eyed with wonder, “Ooooow, pwretty!” Gage held his position outside the castle, he didn't want to make his move until Jonny had caught up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:26 pm
((Enter Jonny and partner))

Jonny had finally caught up to Gage, and a sheen of sweat was visible on his forehead. He was carrying Monodramon on his back, the digimon having returned to his rookie form to preserve energy. The dragon creature would need it in what was coming up.

Dropping Monodramon to the cave floor, Jonny moved over to stand next to Gage. The two stood for a moment in silence, before Jonny quipped up.

"I'm still not too sure about this. I mean, who or what is this Lucemon? If he's like Diaboromon, then we can't help him. That would be a total disregard for everything Project Firewall is based on. And yet Nagato won't be happy until he's destroyed everything. So... we know we have to fight, but who?"

The tamer looked over at his ally for a moment, sighed lightly, and turned back to Monodramon. "We need to get ready."

The digimon nodded his understanding, and braced himself. "Monodramon digivolve to... Strikedramon." With a flash of light, the small purple dragon dissapeared, and in his place was Strikedramon, the virus buster-in-training. Jonny withdrew his blue card, and swiped it through the golden watch on his wrist. Monodramon's champion form also began to glow. "Strikedramon matrix digivolve to... Cyberdramon." When the energy dissipated, Cyberdramon once more made an appearance.

"Now for the finale," Jonny said, and took the crest of Pride off from around his neck. He held it in the air in front of his face, and kissed it. "Good luck, right Mom, .... Dad...?" Jonny looked it for a moment longer, and then slammed it into the blue card still in his left hand.

There was a bright flash of energy, but it was gone almost as soon as it appeared. The blue card was gone, as well as the crest. Instead, the card was now colored crimson, and emblazoned with the sigil of Pride. Not wasting any time, he then swiped this new card through his reader, and his digimon partner flashed with light once more.

"Cyberdramon matrix digivolve to..."

The light faded, and Cyberdramon seemed to explode. His armor was flung away from his body, which was still glowing. The armor pieces stopped in mid air, floated for a moment, lazily spinning, and then all came together around the figure's right arm. The light faded, and the digimon had become a man wearing a light blue body suit. The armor came together, and merged together, coating his right arm with metal. More than that, it had replaced his right arm with metal. The entire thing had become mechanized. The only piece left was Cyberdramon's helmet, which landed on top of this digimon's head. As it changed its shape to fit, a red scarf burst into existence, draping from around his neck all the way to the floor. With that, the digivolution was complete. "Justimon!"

Jonny looked back towards Gage, his eyes ablaze, a grin gracing his lips. "On your command."  

iDragow

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:29 pm
[uh Enter Obito and Agumon from tropical jungle]
Agumon was following the scent of one of the tamers with Obito close behind
"AGUMON I GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!!" Obito yelled to his digimon
"OH COME ON WE'RE ALMOST TO ONE OF THEM AND WHAT IF THEY NEED SOME HELP" Agumon yelled back
"YOU CANT EVEN DIGIVOLVE YET!!!!"
"THEN WE'LL LEARN HOW ON THE WAY" Agumon suddenly slowed down as he saw the other tamers and Obito crashed into him
"ARRG damn it agumon watc-" Obito stopped yelling when he saw the other tamers "uh hey . . . again"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 pm
"Kaya....you still have no idea why I'm doing this?"
Chaos seadramon fired a hole in the ground,and hid inside of it, until the fire tornado disappeared. Chaos seadramon then rose back up, with nagato on his back.
"It's because lucemon killed my family, and fed them to me! You know that black liquid that we drank in order to become his servants? The liquid was the deceased bodies of our loved ones!"
Nagato sharply glared at lucemon.
"Lillithmon showed me what truly happened lucemon. It wasn't alpha strike, like you told me, it was YOU!"
Chaos seadramon fired at lucemon and kaya, while machinedramon and black duftmon countered the attacks flying towards them, machinedramon with his own mugen cannon, and duftmon with his rapier.

Duftmon, after countering the attack from puppetmon, assisded gran locomon in blocking the needles from nagato and his digimon, duftmon's waves of energy holding most back, and gran locomon's sturdy body holding back what duftmon missed.

Machinedramon fired another round of mugen cannon at Machinedramon.

Darkdramon charged up to puppetmon, and lunged with his rapier.

Nagato looked at kaya with pained eyes.
"If there was some way....to just get rid of the memories, so that I wouldn't be tortured with this anymore, the pain of being killed inside a thousand times over....." Nagato paused for a brief moment.
"then there would be absolutely NO use for all this FIGHTING! I could join gage and jonny in omega force, and everything would be okay....they could forget about the horrible things I did, and everything would heal,and be okay....If my memories were gone...."  

Amias Nicht

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm
[Enter Terra & Hawkmon from Tropical Forest]
"Why're we doing this?" Terra asked again.
"Because we're good citizens," Hawkmon replied.
No, seriously, why?"
"OH C'MON!"
"But what if we like walk in on an angst-fest?!"
The pair of them stopped and saw several digimon fighting and one human speaking about his memories...
"YOU SEE?!" Terra shouted.
"BE POLITE OR YOU'LL GET US KILLED!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:13 pm
Obito sees the Tamer from the forest "oh hay nice to see you again" he said to them both  

Zero Cousland

SkyCore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 pm
((So Obito... are you talking to myself and Jonny or Kaya, Terra and Nagato? I can’t tell which group you are approaching.))

Gage turned to Jonny, “I don’t have enough Intel on Lucemon to make that call. What I do know is that Kaya asked for our help, and there is a strong possibility that Nagato’s current state is at least partly our fault. We have to stop him!” Gage turned to his digimon, “Veemon, I ask you to wait here, please be careful... Alexander!”

“Understood!” Seraphimon took flight, scooping Gage up with a large metallic hand. The veemon however had other plans, the small creature gripped onto the Angel’s metallic boot just before it flew too high. Seraphimon lifted Gage up to its shoulder as began flying up toward the upside down castle. As they approached the structure Gage became concerned about the dark clouds that had unnaturally formed around the cave roof. Gage remembered seeing this type of cloud formation before, Kaya’s Black Cherubimon had created similar dark clouds when it used its attacks back at Dragon’s Eye Lake.

"Seven Stars!!!" Alexander cried out, its body becoming surrounded by seven golden energy orbs. Normally this power was used as an attack, however Gage had helped his Seraphimon to use the Seven orbs in more tactical ways. waving its arms to control the orbs movement the Angel positioned four of the orbs into a Pyramid shape in front of them, the orbs connected to each other by projecting energy lines between each point. the shape filled out converting into an energy barrier which protected Gage and his Partners from the random Lightning bolts that rained down on them as they flew toward the Castle.

They reached a balcony that had been lit by intense explosions. Seraphimon lowered Gage down to the floor, they had arrived just in time to see Chaos Seadramon’s attack fire at Kaya and the Unknown digimon Standing next to her. “Miss Kaya!” Gage screamed, knowing that there wasn’t any way for his partner to reach them in time.

EDIT: ((I really hate to do this to everyone since we are getting to a really big thing here....

BUT.... I am leaving to go to GenCon in Indy tomorrow, so this might be my last post until i get home Sunday night

Also, I give flame_leopard permission to make actions for my characters is it becomes necessary))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:57 pm
((uh gages group))

"QUICKLY OBITO LETS FOLLOW"Agumon said to Obito
"ok!" Obito replied and they both ran after Alexander and Gage  

Zero Cousland

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:20 am
(warning: Charachter Death)

Kayas eyes widened. She stared at Lucemon for a brief moment
"But.. My parents are still alive, why?"
Lucemons eyes narrowed briefly, Kaya knew that at least her family was safe, but Nagatos?
Suddenly a light appeared and Kaya faced an oncoming attack.
It was to close..
"..Nagato..?"
He wouldnt kill her would he?
It was much to close

"KAYA!!"
Reapermon leaped towards his tamer. It was to late. Virus Cherubimon let out a feral roar.

Pupetmon managed to duck the attack rather ungracefully, rolling down onto the ground and leaping backwards away from Darkdramon. Machinedramon countered the attack from the other Machinedramon.
Then both dark master watched in awe as the attack from Chaos Seadramon neared the fragile human and Lucemon.

The attack hit..
There was a scream of both pain and fear right before impact.
Kaya called out to Metamormon, but it was to late.
It was just to late.

Clouds of dust soared into the air, pieces of castle fell to the ground below. When the smoke cleared the balcony had been destroyed. Both Kaya and Lucemon were no where to see among the fragments of stone and collapsed castle walls. Reapermon landed on the destroyed piece of castle and after several long seconds that seemed like forever the digimons body changed to the one of a Renamon. She fell to her knees
"Mistress...Kaya.."
Virus Cherubimon dedigivolved immediatly into Patamon, he hung lifelessly in the air before launching towards the ruins, silvery tears falling from his eyes while he dropped onto the dusty ground. He landed on the destroyed castle, started running, but was stopped by Renamon. With a pained expression the fox digimon sat on the ground and held the child to her chest.
Patamon screamed, yelled and withered in her grasp.
Renamons tears were silent and almost non existent, Patamons were flowing freely from his wide open eyes. There was so much pain in the little digimons voice
"KAYA, KAYA, NO LET ME GO SHE`S INTHERE SHE HAS TO BE, KAYA, KAYA DONT LEAVE US PLEASE, KAYA!!"
"Shes gone"
Renamons voice was soft with loss but strict, she had to calm the child down
"Shes gone Patamon let her go.. shes not coming back"
The baby blue eyes stared up at Renamon
"NO, SHELL BE IN TOY TAMA TOWN, WE CAN GO GET HER, SHE´LL BE OKAY, WE.."
Renamons eyes suddenly flashed red
"SHE IS A HUMAN PATAMON SHE IS DEAD THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO, SHE WILL NOT BE REBORN!!!!"
Patamon screamed and this time succeeded in freeing himself from his companion
"NO YOUR A LIAR, WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT, STOP IT-STOP IT!!"
Renamon shook her head and stared at the ground, her body trembling slightly while tears started falling from her eyes, the sight scared Patamon more than anything because Metamormon NEVER cried, never.
With great effort Renamon got up, pretending not to notice the tears she were shedding and $walked into the ruins to gather the now wounded and slightly cracked digiegg of Piedmon that lay amongts the stone.
Kaya would have wanted them to protect him.
Then she found Kayas digivice... or at least half of it.
It finally settled in, with the ruined digivice in her hand and Piedmons black digiegg covered with aces held to her chest with the other she finally realised just what had happened and it hurt worse than anything she had every experienced in her entire life
"We lost her...."
Her eyes locked on Nagato, but his form was a blur through her teary eyes
" I hope this made you happy tamer, i hope this is what you wanted, you destroyed Lucemon"
Her voice was as cold as ice
"Congratulations boy, you must be very proud of yourself..I hope this will help you forget those memories"

Patamon crawled towards Renamon, shivering and pale as a ghost. He sniffled and leaned towards Renamons leg
"I cant feel her Metamormon, why cant i feel her, i could feel her even before we met, it feels empty...(sniffle) it hurts so bad"Renamon handed the half digivice to the child who grabbed it and hugged it to his chest. She picked Patamon up and held him to her own along with Piedmons digiegg.
Patamon sniffled and petted the egg, a sad half smile gracing his lips
"Its okay piedmon, i know your sad but I'm sad to, we´ll get through this together with Metamormon okay? You dont need to cry?"
Knowing that Patamon was talking to himself rather than the digiegg who could not possibly feel anything at such a young stage Renamon nuzzled the glowing digi child.
Patamon had de-digivolved to Tokomon, he was trembling fiercly now.
The female fox digimons eyes narrowed
I need to get him away from here, he is going into shock
She whipped around and looked up at Nagato.
Her body changed, glowed and digivolved into Renamons next form Kyobimon. The fourlegged fox digimon looked over her shoulder at Tokomonn and the card digiegg before she started slowly trotting down the castle, jumping from balcony to stairs to rock surface in a slow climb, unfit to run because the sorrow was much to heavy on her shoulders.
Tokomon curled up to Kyobimons neck and started crying again.

Lucemon had been destroyed
Piedmon had been destroyed
Kaya had been destroyed

How ironic. While Nagato sought to avenge his own family he destroyed another.
But that's life is it not?
Kyobimon cast one glance at Gage and the other tamers before grabbing Tokemon and placing him on some blankest under a fallen piece of wall.
The digiegg was placed next to him.

Kyobimons body started glowing and soon Viximon lay a few feet from the little nest of blankest, to tired and worn out to move.
Tokomon sniffled and started crawling towards her, he nudged her, tried to make her move but she couldnt.
Then he laid down next to her and the two baby digimons leaned against one another, they didnt have the strenght left to do anything else.

(Sappy, i know, but it had to be done neh? Dont worry, Kaya will be back eventually ^^ But shes dead NOW so, Shame on you Nagato!)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games