Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:53 am
Kyrin sighed and looked around. She could see all these other people around and was so confused. She was wandering what they were to do now. She didnt know so she just walked over to the group and just kinda looked around confused

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:14 am
Kaichi didn't know how to react, until he remembered a foreign film he had seen at the Otoyawa. He gently raised her hand to his lips and kissed the upper part of her hand. After the formalities he felt a little less awkward. "Hello, my name is Kaichi. I see that you ave a Digimon partner as well. A DemiDevimon to be exact. My partner is Kokuwamon." Kaichi then remembered the Orginization she was from: Dragon Electronics Corp. "I'm from the Metal Empire, located in the factorial town. I'm on a mission to find a crest. A crest that will Digivolve my metal companion." Kaichi then looked around at his surroundings, wondering where it can be.  

l - Bleak - l

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:41 pm
Sedrick's Patamon, Dare, made it to the group and started flying in circles around them all, "Hi people!" he said. "Dare! Wait up!" Sedrick called to his patamon. A few moments later he ran up to the group and stopped. "Um, hi..." he said, "Anyone know what this place is by any chance?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:56 pm
Sedrick_B
Sedrick's Patamon, Dare, made it to the group and started flying in circles around them all, "Hi people!" he said. "Dare! Wait up!" Sedrick called to his patamon. A few moments later he ran up to the group and stopped. "Um, hi..." he said, "Anyone know what this place is by any chance?"

Kaichi gave a laugh,"Oh! you must be new to the Digital World. I see that you still have a Digimon though. Well shouldn't you be going to a Orginization??? If you don't have one you should find one." Kaichi then looked at the girl he had rescued and bowed."I must be off, to search for my crest." Kaichi then began walked around the outskirts of the lake.  

l - Bleak - l

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:13 pm
Kyrin looked at the people and walked over to them. She said noting and watched as they chated. She wanted to know more about this world and was wandering if they could help. She was a little nervous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:57 pm
"Hi, yea." he said in reply to Kaichi. "An orginization? How would I join one?" he asked, but he had alread turned to walk away. Sedrick sighed. I still haven't even found out where I am... he thought. As he looked around he saw Kyrin standing there, so he cautiously approached her and asked, "Hello, do you know what this area is called?" His patamon flew around a bit more, looking at the crowd, then landed on Sedrick's head.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:20 pm
Kyrin looked at him and shrugged "No sir i dont. I dont even know where i am my self" She smiled some. As she spoke you could tell she was not american. She had a thick german accent but did speak English but it was rather funny how she talked with the accent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:46 pm
"Oh okay, thanks anyway." he said with a smile. Dare, his patamon, stuck his tongue out at her. Sedrick saw him and shook his head rapidly, making Dare dizzy. He whispered up to him "Thats not very nice y'know." He glanced around again and thought. "How am I supposed to join an organization if I don't even know where I am?" he said and laughed.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:06 pm
Kyrin looked at him and sighed "Hay mister. Do you know what this world is and what this is?" She held up her little friend and looked kinda embared. Her friend looked like a little yellow blob and his looked better then hers. She sighed and looked at him with a smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:25 pm
"Yea, this is the 'digital world' and that is a digimon. I don't know much about digimon, but they are like digital animals that live in this world." he said and pointed to his patamon, "This is a 'Patamon' hes my buddy, I met him the first time I came here. This isn't my first time to the digital world, but it its my first time at this lake." He thought for a moment before continuing, "Last time I came here I was sent to Network City."  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:10 pm
Kyrin smiled and nodded "Okay thanks. This is my first time and such so im a little confused" She smiled and held her little friend with her happy to know what it was

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:38 pm
"Your welcome, no problem." he said smiling also, "You learn quick here, and as long as you start out in a safe spot, like here, you should be ok." Dare jumped off Sedrick's head and began wandering around.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:02 pm
Kaichi's crest glowed when he face the lake. "I guess there's only one mor thing to do." Kaichi dove into the lake, until he was hit by a giant bred beam. He was thrown up into the air about fifty feet above the lake. Kokuwamon immediately put his hands in the lake water and sent out a briliant stream of electricity. A loud screech followed, a Seadramon imerging from the water. It growled at Kokuwamon for the jolt of electricity.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:07 pm
Kyrin smiled and nodded "Thanks you very much" She bowed as the coustum was in germany "My name is kyrin" She stood and smiled

Moonfalls_Within

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:38 pm
"Mine is Sedrick, pleased to meet you." he said, a little bit surprised at her bow.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games