[PRV] Creating A Smallish Army Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:48 pm
Shira smirked and looked at her mate once over again, as time in their relationship passed, she found herself doing this on a regular basis. She had some idea why and she would hate to admit out loud. She was very attracted to him. She had trained him, wanted him, to become stronger. He had done just that and it seemed as if it was just for her. He loved her, so she thought, and in turn, she had deep feelings for him. No male sparked her interest unless they were strong and able to put up with her in a fight. Yakuti was truly capable of that and upon that, was very loyal to her which only made her accept him even more. The rugged physique he built was one she could appreciate.

"Ophos does have a long way to go, however, I am afraid he will never achieve what you have been able to, Yakuti," she wagged a bit and moved herself back over to him, snapping her jaws at his muzzle. She kept herself in shape, working hard to get back the body she once had before her rape. Admittingly, she enjoyed the mating, but the fashion it was done was disgusting and disrespectful.

"Nor will I, I do too." she replied as she laid herself down beside him. They were alone again, she loved the feeling. If Omoa was still around, she would be warned off. After the pups were gone, she just wanted her time with her mate. Her giant, blue monster... in teh good sense of the word. Anything she did with this male was enjoyable. When they hunted, she loved how he acted savagely as his species should. When they slept, she loved knowing that she had a mate like him around and the warmth was good too. He was a dedicated male to which he set his mind to. He trained himself to be accepted by her. Even after having his litter, he still did so.

"Yakuti, I'll tell you again what I did before. Matter it if I was in my infertile state or in my heat, I am your mate. We love one another and don't you forget that. As long as we are alone, I do not care what happens. Do you understand?" she smirked. "I trust no member of this pack can stop you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:19 pm
Yakuti noticed how Shira examined him, and in turn he did the same to her. She was beautiful in her own way, but fierce and rough when she wanted to be. She was, in his mind, perfect, and he did not deserve someone like her. In her perfection, however, she was accepting enough to have him anyway, and because of that his love for her grew even more. He found himself staring at her rather awkwardly, and chuckled slightly to himself before shaking his head. It was nothing, after all. Love could make one do some strange things.

"That's quite a compliment, coming from you." Yakuti smiled as he nipped back at Shira.

"It's settled then." Yakuti moved himself still closer to Shira, his side pressing against hers gently, "I understand." He whispered softly in her ear, before giving her muzzle a loving lick.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:41 pm
Shira abruptly stood up and looked at him, oh how so willing he was just made him absolutely adorable. He licked his forehead, turning to the den's entrance, flicking her tail to hit him. Though she disliked females and disliked the idea of being used for pups alone, she knew a thing or two about charm and how to attract a male. She was used for breeding, sure, but she welcomed it if it was with the right male and if said male was hers.

Yakuti fit that well.

She created the male of her ideals and thoughts, she had modeled the perfect mate for herself and he was hers. She stretched a bit and glanced back at him with a smirk.

"Don't think so, Yakuti. You only get to have me to yourself when the sun sets and the dirt stills of footsteps, do you understand?" She wagged a little, but quickly stopped. "I shall return in a moment for you, best have dinner prepared or have a sweaty form of training, otherwise, I will not hesitate to hurt you," another smirk and she stepped out from the dark shelter before heading out. Knowing Yakuti, he was going to train and hunt to please her more so. On the off chance he wasn't, she was gonna get something for them later.

This night was going to be one of many where she showed a side she wished no one knew of, and it was going to be kept that way...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:28 pm
Yakuti hesitated. Why did she have to play hard to get like that? Oh well. He smiled, and stood up. "Of course. Anything for you, Shira." His tone was slightly teasing as he headed toward the tunnel. The prey was harder to catch out at the other end, but easier to get back to the den, and that's what mattered.

"I'll be both, if it pleases you." He called back to his mate before vanishing down the tunnel to the den left to him by Jamaa, his father. He thought of him for a moment, and his heart ached for the company of the wild dog, but he pushed it aside. He couldn't afford to be distracted right now... It had been a long time since he had worked up a true sweat working out or hunting, so he'd have to work extra hard tonight.

With his mind set, he managed to take down a wildebeest, something he could rarely do on his own, and drag it back to the den in one piece with almost an hour left until sundown. He used his time well, training harder than he ever had before, and came home drenched in sweat.

Panting, he lay down beside the kill and waited.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Shira returned with her own kill, a zebra in turn, it was young and foolish. Too foolish for wandering into the graveyard where it had met its end. She dragged it by the obvious broken neck back toward the den. She could already smell the male musk that her mate emitted from his sweat alone. She scoffed around the kill and rolled her eyes.

He may have taken it too far...

She threw in the limp kill and followed quickly to find her mate in what she had expected, sweat. She would admit that she liked him as so, it proved without a doubt that he was hard working, willing to work himself to the bone to please her. Do what she had asked without much hesitation, if any. She was highly pleased that he even brought something back to her, aside from himself.

With a backward glance, the dark moon loomed slightly over the graveyard giving it an ominous feel. With a flick of her tail, she made her way to the side of her beloved male. She could careless about his sweat clinging to her fur, it happened from time to time and hyenas were often a dirty breed. However, she did clean herself.

Knowing that her children were growing to adults soon, she knew that her state of infertility was coming to a close. Mate all she would want during so would be fun and all, but soon, she may be receptive again and that would ensure pups knowing Yakuti. With an exhale she raised her head to groom him quietly.

She'd risk it.

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces