Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Halloween Party and Birthday Bash!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pumpkin??
  Trager
  Azure
  Raken
  Dyas
  Yuki
  Magnus
View Results

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:09 pm
Trager looked all around her as she was spoken to. The male voice she had heard couldn't have possibly been talking to her, could it have been? Trager didn't see any other pae around her on the dance floor, it had seemed she was quite alone, like usual, except for the male. It was something she didn't understand, why others didn't like her as much as she did. "If by hideous you mean gorgeous, then you are correct." Trager stated in a stuck up tone as she whirled around, purposefully tossing her hair, so that it shined in the light. Trager quickly checked to make sure Azure wasn't watching, good, he was busy with the punch bowl.

Azure had looked at the wide assortment of different pumpkin food items, all of them which he had found odd. He hadn't tasted them yet, but he was a little afraid to because of his unfamiliarity with the pumpkin flavor. Instead, Azure moved further down to the punch bowl which looked harmless enough and didn't seem to be pumpkin flavored. Azure poured some into the cup and took a few large swigs since he was pretty thirsty. It sure had an odd kick to it. "Geez, is this pumpkin flavored too?" Azure rhetorically asked. He didn't know it wasn't the taste of pumpkin, and he didn't know the punch had been spiked. He strangely seemed to like the kick that the beverage had though, so he filled up another glass.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:17 pm
Phim grinned, "Been wonderful, though missing something about your height. Wears that cute belt with a clover buckle, adorable glasses.." In truth he had missed her a bit, he just didn't want to admit it for real. "How have you been?" He offered her his hand to whisk her away from hiding to hide in another place such as the dance floor.

Yukio's eyes widened, "Nothing Ma'am. Just don't drink the punch unless you want Seraphim to try.. Oh just don't drink the punch." He said, mildly worried that she'd figure out the little trick. Phim wouldn't be to happy to hear others had found out, but such was life.  

Umi Nee Chan

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:19 pm
"Well my dear, witches really aren't supposed to be gorgeous are they? They are quite ugly creatures. So by calling you the most hideous I was indeed complementing you." He walked up from behind her taking her hand in his and bending low to kiss it.

"Well Miss Witch, would you care to dance?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:21 pm
"Yup, he's adopted alright. He's my adopted, insane brother." Texas sighed, patting the now calmed boy on the head. Unfortunately, when Sally came close, he buried himself into Texas and began to complain loudly.

"Pumpkin Pae'il crazy like Aysu! Get 'way! Get 'way! No give I to pumpkin!"

This was hopeless. "Ms., I really do not think this'll work. He would rather stay with me and cling like a hopeless child then spend the night with anyone else." Unfortunately. It was a bit hard to hold conversations with Magnus continuously interrupting him. Plus, there was absolutely no way he could even vaguely attempt to woo Cinthy--if he was here--with a baby held in his arms.

The little boy gave a satisfied, smug smirk when Texas protested the idea yet again. That was more like it! Texas was keeping him away from the pumpkin lady! He would get no attention stuck with her! Here, people would give him attention...

Esmée nodded. "That is an excellent idea." She hooked her arm around his and let him lead her towards an area with a decent amount of light. Once she could see decently, she offered, "I've been missing you as well. Looks like we were feeling the same." Eureka! That was what she was hoping for! Did that mean that the date meant a lot to him to? It better have! Esmée felt like she could tolerate this Bneut for a very long time.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:25 pm
Aquamarine wandered into the party, she was dress as cat. She was told you were suppossed to be the opposite of what you really were.

She looked around for Rai, she didn't know any other pae, so she wanted to cling to the one she did. Her eyes scanned the room when she saw Rai and a witch...and he was kissing her hand. Well, she didn't know what to think, say or do....what was this emotion welling up inside her? Aquamarine stood stock still and didn't do anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:25 pm
Trager's eyelids dropped as if she were trying to see through him with x-ray vision or something. "I'm a different kind of witch." Trager said as her right shoulder moved up and her face turned to the side flirtatiously. She had a light smirk on her face that quickly turned into a smile as he informed her that he was complementing her. That sounded much better. Heat rose to Trager's cheeks as she blushed from his flattery, but it wasn't very noticeable against her skin. "Gladly." Trager said with a curtious short bow of her head, careful not to hit the mysterious male with her hat.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:31 pm
Haru sauntered into the party. He was dressed as a Geisha, complete with make-up and his hair colored balc for the night. He kind of floated around the room just wondering where he wanted to go.

Cutter walked in wearing a dog costume. He felt he betrayed something wearing it, but hey, he wanted to to be different for one night. Now where to go...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:43 pm
"Just like the relationship I have with my brother." He said, offering Magnus some fruit. "Aside from the controlling maniac that he is. Little one, may I hold you? Tasty fruits for you if I can hold you."

Bneut chuckled. "I think that is a good thing." He said, offering her a glass of punch. "Punch Esmee?"  

Umi Nee Chan

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:11 pm
Magnus could be reasonable on one condition. "Depend. You have grapes?" He looked at the boring snow boy inquisitively. If he had grapes, Magnus would let this strange man hold him for as long as he had grapes. As soon as the grapes ran out, Magnus would put up a fit. That was how it was with most everyone, besides when Texas and Seiana tried to handle him. He did not put up a fit when he dealt with them, mainly because they had gotten the rebellious toddler to respect them.

Hm. Perhaps if the feminine one did have grapes, maybe the pumpkin did too? It was a thought. He loved his brother, but Magnus was quickly becoming a hindrance with the way he was loudly complaining about everyone he ran into. If the pumpkin had an endless amount of grapes, perhaps there was a way to make this work yet. Even if he would not go away with the pumpkin, perhaps it would provide some sort of distraction to the continuously complaining young boy.

Texas turned his glance to the pumpkin woman hopefully. He took out his small bag of grapes and showed it to her, silently asking if she had any while he held Magnus tightly in his other arm.

Esmée giggled "I've heard that it is." It sure sounded like a good thing. If they were thinking of the same things, certainly that meant something. She didn't know if she could trust the punch, though. Her brother, Magnus, was here, and he seemed very enthusiastic about spiking the punch. Surely, knowing how manipulative that boy was at even his childish age, he probably got someone to spike it for him.

Therefore, she was best off rejecting the punch until she knew better. "No thanks," the angel replied, with a laugh. "I'm almost certain it's been spiked." It it had not been, it would probably be soon if that mischievous little brother of hers had anything to do with it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:29 pm
Rain looked at the girl for a moment and then with the wrist he had it. He smiled widely at her. "Oh my Rosie!! You have grown so much. And it's still there." Shocked at her beauty and teeness plus his gift was still there. This made him happy. "How have you been? Besides getting all pretty?"

Pinky Lee looked at the girl. "Oh, why is shirmp odd for Halloween. What is a Halloween?" She asked with her head cocked from side to side. She knew she was missing something again.

Some dumb holiday where people dress like evil. The demon flamingo told her.

It's not just evil. It's a time to dress up and have fun being scared. the angel flamingo tried to explian.

Zoe blushed pretty deeply as she knew that was her...or at least the only pae she knew that looked like that was her. "I've been pretty good. Getting ready for the next wedding thing." She smiled as he pulled her along.  

immortalmina

Umi Nee Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:07 pm
"Ah yes, your sisters wedding correct?" He asked, not sure if there was another wedding that was in the works aside from the slippery banana and his mate. "You should come to Dameon and Starry's wedding as well Zoe." Phim was starting to become more of himself than the faux persona that he put on. "Oh, I nearly forgot. Please call me Seraphim or Phim for short. Freddy is just my middle name. I didn't want Junior and Ducky to know I was there, they wouldn't have let me have a chance to meet you."

Yukio put the rest of the fruit he had taken out and handed Magnus a grape. "You seem happy to have a chance to get rid of him. It's almost a shame, he's cute. I like guys who can raise children.." Oops, he let it slip. Yukio was so distracted with worrying that Texas would forever shun him that he didn't even notice Haru had come to the party. It had been far too long since he had last seen Haru, the angel had almost given up hope of finding him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:27 pm
(( Wondering: Did you intend not to reply to Esmée, Umi? *feels silly for asking*

I'll reply now even though Faye hasn't replied yet, mainly because I know what Yukio said would make Texas instantly do. ^^;;; ))

That was a nice guilt trip. Suddenly, Texas dropped the bag of grapes and placed them back into his pocket. He couldn't just pawn Magnus off on other people, no matter how insane the little boy may've seen. He shook his head in 'never mind' to Sally before turning back towards the snowman. "The thought often tempts me. It's nice to get him out of my hands every once in a while. After all, I'm not really his father." Nevertheless, Texas would keep him. There was just no point. Even if the snowman stopped, Hyacinthus--if he was there, anyway--would probably end up guilting him further if he brought up Texas's new little brother.

He turned towards Sally, changing his mind yet again. The poor pumpkin must have been getting so confused. "I'll keep Magnus, unless there's any rule against me doing so." He tickled the little boy, who squirmed and giggled in glee.
The main reason why he was so gleeful, though, was because he had gotten what he had wanted. Texas wasn't going to give him to that crazy pumpkin lady no matter what!

...Thankfully.

Magnus turned his attention to the boring snow guy and reached out for the grape. If the boring snow guy picked him up, Magnus would not mind, but he really just wanted the grape. After all, the young boy was obsessed with the small, juicy fruit. Without grapes, Magnus would be unable to be calmed.

Seiana_ZI

Umi Nee Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:53 pm
((>.< Knew I forgot something))

Bneut chuckled, sniffing the punch and setting it back down. "I do believe your right. Though the culprit is likely Seraphim if he's here.." Seraphim was a sore subjuct with this pae as he had lost his hearing thanks to the angel. It took him a moment to look back up at Esmee as mentioning that name made him a touch angry. "Sorry, needed a moment." Bneut stated, hoping she wouldn't inquire.

Yukio gave an inaudible sigh of relief as it seems that Texas didn't notice the comment. "If you want me to watch him, not trying to guilt trip you, I like children and would be more than happy to watch him. Lots of grapes too." He said, handing Magnus another grape. He had rather hoped that there would be a lot of fresh fruit at the party but just incase there wasn't he had brought quite a lot of grapes and a couple of apples.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:47 am
Sally nodded to the young teenager. "Well, you certainly are a responsible young man. There are some fun activities over here for him should he get bored. Have a pleasant evening." Sally walked away, wandering over to the refreshment table to check on that "spiked punch." Hopefully nothing was wrong with her pumpkin juice!

Alaera balked. "Well..I mean. I guess there's nothing really wrong with shrimp at Halloween. It's just usually these types of parties have sweets and spooky looking foods. Not really shrimp. And Halloween - well it's a holiday. People like get together in costumes and try to scare each other and just have fun.

Sally wandered over to Alaera. "Umm is there something wrong with the punch? Someone mentioned spiking it. What does that mean?"

Rosie giggled. "Yeah I still have the bracelet. I think it stayed 'cause I wanted it to so much. I never take it off." She beamed up at him. "Not much. Mom kinda put me on lock down for awhile. She wouldn't let me go anywhere. I went on a date though! Do you really think I'm pretty?" She was so glad to see him again.

Asrai straighted up. "Very well. Let me go put some music on." He left her alone on the dance floor to a hidden music box thing Alaera had managed to acquire along with everything else, not even noticing that the object of his true attention had arrived. That girl really was rather resourceful. "Button, button, where's the button?" When he found it, music started to drift out. He headed back to her. "So," he yelled quite loudly to be heard over the music, "you looked a bit lonely. Are you here all alone?" He started to twist and turn to the music, wishing he was dancing with another girl. Would she have seen the fliers if she had been underwater?

Sylve wandered through the party listlessly searching. She'd thought he'd be here by now. It was his birthday soon too. And she had made a present for him too. Would he come?

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:38 am
It wasn't that Texas did not notice the comment. Rather, he didn't really care. Being interested in men himself, the comment did not really effect him. If he got angry with the snowman, well, he would be furious with himself for no real logical reason. He nodded in thanks and gratitude for Sally's compliment to him before turning his attention back towards the snowy boy. "As you already eluded to when saying you like men like me who can raise children," the demonic teased with a wink, after the snowman commented that he would not mind watching little Magnus, who was currently snatching all of the snowman's grapes one by one.

"If that's why you seemed tense before, by the way, don't worry about it. I can't say I'm all that fond of women myself." He shrugged, before quietly scolding Magnus for stealing all of the snowman's grapes. The little boy went to protest, but then stopped when Texas pet him like the kitten he was dressed as again. "Not that I'm usually public about that; you just seemed a bit tense before. Anyway, I don't even know your name!" He shifted Magnus before offering his hand. "Texas Pete. Just call me Texas. You are?"

"He boring snow boy! He no make diff like I!"

Texas quietly sighed. "And this is Magnus Vis." Was Hyacinthus here? Texas wanted to show him his costume--no, that wasn't important right this second!

"Seraphim? Actually, I was thinking of my little brother Magnus." Esmée chuckled, shaking her head. "That devious toddler figured out what spiking the punch is and now he wants to do it all the time! Seems like we both have troublesome relatives." Thankfully, she did not ask what happened that made Bneut cringe. She figured that he would tell her when the time was right for him to tell her. Right now, they were trying to celebrate Halloween. She would ask, however, "You're alright now, right?"

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff