Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ PRP ]: How Are You, Darling Cinthy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Persephone13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:49 pm
He smiled when Tex reminded him of how they met. "That was a lot of fun. I still remember that entire day. Every time that I've been in the basement, it's something different. I keep hoping that it'll turn out the way that it had been when we first went down there. You know, the barbecue and the toy chest." This time, though, he wouldn't mind cases of jewelry instead of toys.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:54 pm
And if a barbecue and jewelry cases were what made Hyacinthus happy, Texas would let him have all the jewelry cases and barbecued food he wanted. "That room is always changing. It's really curious." If there was only some way that they could get the room to be what it was when they first saw it. Well, maybe... the room did seem have a rather magical quality to it. "Perhaps, if you wish it was the room it was when we first went in there, the basement would turn back into that room?" It was a thought. After all, the basement was continuously changing.  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Persephone13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:56 pm
"That sounds easy enough." He suddenly jumped up, getting an idea. "I know what we should do! It changes to be whatever we want, right? So let's draw a special playroom for our new siblings. Then we can go down there and have the playroom, and whenever want to summon it, we just say 'playroom for Magnus.' Then it'll appear just the way we want it. That's a good idea, isn't it?" He loved making other people happy, and it'd be a great project to spend time on with his friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:10 pm
Texas just wanted to do whatever made Hyacinthus happy. Therefore, Texas was willing to make this playroom. "It certainly sounds like an idea. Perhaps, while we're doing that, we can recreate our first room, too." Perhaps the room would keep Magnus contented, too. Plus, it could be a project that he and Hyacinthus could work on together. Any situation where he got to work together with Hyacinthus, no matter what thing they were working on, was welcomed to Texas. "Want to?"  

Seiana_ZI

Persephone13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:13 pm
"Of course! Wait here, and I'll get some stuff." He ran off, returning with a big piece of paper and some crayons. "Sorry if they're hard to use. They were the only thing I could find." He drew the space that would make up the room. "Okay, so...maybe there should be something nice painted on the walls. It seems boring to just have blank walls. Something nice like a soft picture of the lake."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:21 pm
It was lovely to see Hyacinthus so motivated. Of course, he was usually quite an active man, but it brought joy to Texas every time. He took the crayon and faintly drew in a beach scene, adding in a grape vine growing on a fence. "Trust me. Magnus likes grapes so much that the vine is a necessity." He laughed, handing the crayons back to Hyacinthus. "Like to elaborate on the picture?" Texas hoped that he did. This was going to be their project for their siblings, so naturally Hyacinthus should draw some of the walls as well.  

Seiana_ZI

Persephone13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:26 pm
"Ooh, we should have bowls of grapes for him." He snickered. "That way, he'll gorge himself on grapes and then be too tired to throw tantrums or anything like that." He drew a few bowls to stand on pedestals.

"Let's see...." His parents had said that they'd probably get a girl. That was good for him because that meant he had an excuse to add frilly things. "Let's have a nice music box. Something with lots of different tunes you can dance to." This would easily become as much of a playroom for the teens as it would for the toddlers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:35 pm
"Could it be a jukebox? Those are always nice and colorful. Plus, they're vintage, which automatically makes them fun." He quickly sketched a jukebox on a table, which he then made into a very lop-sided looking 50's diner booth. He laughed cheerfully.

Now, what else could their new siblings want? "Perhaps we should put some dolls in here," suggested Texas. He knew Hyacinthus had always liked dolls, and if he got a sister, she may enjoy the dolls as well. It would be fun for both the younger and the older sibling, and Texas would be pleasantly amused by watching Hyacinthus dress up as many dolls as his little sister would be.

Seiana_ZI

Persephone13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:38 pm
Although he had liked dolls before, he now found that former hobby a bit embarrassing. "Um...maybe we should wait on those. How about stuff animals instead? You know, cats and penguins and octopuses and stuff like that. We could even have dolphins and leopards." Maybe he could get a Luna Moth plush as well. That'd be perfect.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:48 pm
Texas enjoyed watching Hyacinthus dress up other people and dolls--mainly because he had a good eye for it--but that was alright if he was embarrassed by it, too. Texas took a hint and did not mention it after that. "Stuffed animals sound fine. I'm sure they would both appreciate those." Hopefully. Perhaps they should get a stuffed plush grape for Magnus. The boy was certain to like that, with his obsession with grapes. "We should probably get a grape plush for Magnus, and a Luna Moth for you." He gave a small, cheeky grin.  

Seiana_ZI

Persephone13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:51 pm
Hyacinthus suddenly blushed, amazed that his friend had been able to read his mind so well. "Yeah, that'd be really nice. There should be lots of pillows so they don't hurt themselves. And a really soft carpet that feels better than this. Hmm.... Good food like grape juice. And milk. Can't forget that at all." He smirked added, "Maybe some chocolate ice cream too would be nice."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Texas smirked in turn. "Those are all fantastic ideas, my friend." He winked, sketching down a few of the things that Hyacinthus and he had come up with and then handing off the crayon to him to let him sketch some of the other things. "Perhaps we should include a grill! Of course, we'd have to lock it and keep it out of reach of the toddlers, but that would be fun for all of us. We could grill some hot dogs or hamburgers and enjoy good old barbecued food at any time of year."  

Seiana_ZI

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas