New Holiday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 pm
Kaki Pan
You all need to shut up. He wasn't making this into a debate. I like the idea. Maybe not on the 31st and maybe not dressing up or something like that. We should come up with some original ideas.

Also, I know some really smart guys who have looked this up, so I don't want a debate. Anyhow, Halloween was a wiccan holiday a long time ago. Why do you think that they all go out to their alters and worship on those nights. I know that they do for a fact too.

still haven't calmed down I see
it almost sounds like you speek poorly of wiccans
you already took a jab at someone for being himself (gay or not I can't remember not that it matters in this case)

just calm down a bit

you are right about halloween being a wiccan holiday
theres a lot more to it really but i'll let someone else fill in the details  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:54 pm
lordstar
Kaki Pan
You all need to shut up. He wasn't making this into a debate. I like the idea. Maybe not on the 31st and maybe not dressing up or something like that. We should come up with some original ideas.

Also, I know some really smart guys who have looked this up, so I don't want a debate. Anyhow, Halloween was a wiccan holiday a long time ago. Why do you think that they all go out to their alters and worship on those nights. I know that they do for a fact too.

you already took a jab at someone for being himself (gay or not I can't remember not that it matters in this case)

just calm down a bit

Sry. I'm not usally mean. However, that kid just gets on my last nerve. I apologies. As for the wiccans, yes I don't think what they do is right. I mean it's not the truth what they believe and all. I don't look down at them and I don't hate them either. I don't hate anyone. I used to hat this old lady that thought she was my god or something, but I got over that, smile .

So, any suggestions on our new holiday?  

Kaki Pan

lordstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:04 pm
Kaki Pan
lordstar
Kaki Pan

just calm down a bit

Sry. I'm not usally mean. However, that kid just gets on my last nerve. I apologies. As for the wiccans, yes I don't think what they do is right. I mean it's not the truth what they believe and all. I don't look down at them and I don't hate them either. I don't hate anyone. I used to hat this old lady that thought she was my god or something, but I got over that, smile .

So, any suggestions on our new holiday?

im thinking perhaps setting aside some time for partner meditation would be very relaxing

it would prolly help if you knew that I am a genovesa  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:35 pm
What is that? Well, w/e it is I'm not going to meditate like that, sry. Anyhow, back to the topic.

Maybe it should be like on the third saturday of Oct. Then it won't look like we are replacing it. Also, those who want can do both.  

Kaki Pan

lordstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:50 pm
Kaki Pan
What is that? Well, w/e it is I'm not going to meditate like that, sry. Anyhow, back to the topic.

Maybe it should be like on the third saturday of Oct. Then it won't look like we are replacing it. Also, those who want can do both.

some of us are pagan jews, and thats all the history lesson for tonight
you pray don't you
its a form of meditation  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:07 pm
Praying is talking to The Father. I'll still do this on the 31st, but maybe july 7th would be better? 7-7 09?  

PokeChoppalo

Kaki Pan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:28 pm
Sounds good. We need some more suggestions lol I'm not very good at this kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:08 am
It must involve candy!
The candy could represent the victory through Jesus over death, hell and the grave we have... but how do we get it? Walmart! wait no... creeepy floating slashing prices smiley face guy there... Still workin' on it  

PokeChoppalo

Zher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:06 pm
thats like me not liking the idea of rape, so i call it purification of a girl into woman hood for bilbical times of rape  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:37 pm
Zher
thats like me not liking the idea of rape, so i call it purification of a girl into woman hood for bilbical times of rape

Good analogy. ^-^  

Everybodys Happy Now

Zher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:04 pm
Everybodys Happy Now
Zher

Good analogy. ^-^

thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Why in the sam hill would you even think of that comparison? I'm talking about a whole new holiday! I don't remember my rebirthday do you?  

PokeChoppalo

PokeChoppalo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:16 am
OK i guess this would be my public repentance. I really like the idea of dressing up, so I tried to make a new halloween. GOD kinda pointed this out to me... as well with others. But maybe Rebirthday could be celebrated on July 7? 7-7? anyone?
Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:14 am
thrashmetaljunkie
There is no need for a new holiday... did you know that Halloween used to be a Holy day? There is NOTHING wrong with Halloween if you just go for the candy.. i know its weird... but if you're there to have fun, dress up, be with friends, and get candy... then theres nothing wrong... its not like you're worshipping some weird pagan god dude thing of costumes and candy bars... o_O

rofl i like how you put that.....i do agree  

my angels goddess

Kaki Pan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:15 pm
I think that it's good. It still sounds too much like Halloween though.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff