Among the Starlit Waters [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:02 pm
Aysu seemed to become even more jaunty with the sounds of the water coming closer. In fact, she went ahead of Shageki, eager to stick her feet back within the lovely waters of the rivers. Though she spent most of her time in the water in a swimming pool, she was always attached to the waters of the lakes and rivers of Telrunya.

"I'm glad!" called she, before darting ahead to the river. Ah, there it was! It was in sight now. She quickly broke the distance to the water and stuck her feet in it. Aah, the water felt so cool running by her toes. "Hurry, Shageki! You're missing it!" Though he wasn't missing anything, really, Aysu thought any more moments away from such water would be a waste.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:25 am
He chuckled as she ran ahead, quickening his own pace but only into a fast walk. "You know, I've always enjoyed the water. But my parents never let me go near it." He looked around them at the thick forest, beautiful scenary around the sparkling river with dense emerald leaves and thicket, birds above and deer below. Shageki knelt down by the waters edge, reaching in to lightly touch the surface. "Supposedly when I was a baby, I somehow rolled onto a surfboard and moved out into the lake. Scared them so badly...They forbade me from returning until I was a teen, and even then Dad was reluctant."  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:28 am
She fell into a fit of giggles. "Maybe you're secretly a naiad, going out into the waters so early," teased she. It was rather amusing to think of a baby demon Pae'il crawling on a surfboard and surfing away from his family, though she supposed it wasn't the greatest thing. If the baby fell off, it probably could not swim properly because it wasn't born a naiad.

"I spent all of my time in the water when I was a little girl. Ma sometimes panicked when I went towards dry land and pushed me back into the water." She giggled. "She didn't have to panic anymore after I got my necklace."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:45 pm
"I personally think I was just trying to immitate the surfers, but it was so long ago...I only know from dad's stories." He chuckled softly, moving his emerald eyes up to peer through orange bangs at the naiad. "Multiple times? Brave little one. And my parents thought I was bad from just that one time!"  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:02 pm
Aysu shrugged, swinging her legs in the water. Sometimes, it felt awfully odd to have water swishing in-between them. Her tail felt a bit more natural to her, even if she had grown adjusted to having these legs. "My sister, Esmée, was older than me and was a land-treading angel, so I suppose the fact that I kept trying to follow her didn't surprise Ma too much."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:48 pm
"ahhh. I see." He sat back then, suddenly grinning like a cheshire cat as he set the basket on his lap. "Well...since you are playing in the water, my dear lady. I guess I'll just keep the present all to my self..."  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:20 am
Just hearing such a suggestion made Aysu pout. "Oh come on! I'm a naiad, give me a break." She pushed his shoulder, huffing quietly to herself. Of course, her anger was kidding, but she could put on an awfully good act. Aysu's pout made her look like an angry little child, which probably wasn't good considering how bubbly she was. ...But the naiad couldn't wait to see if Shageki fell for her false anger or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:42 pm
He blinked before shaking his head. "Merely suggesting. The bigger treat for me would be to see you enjoy the gift." He reached out then, gently lifting her face up with a finger under her chin. The male smiled sweetly, his voice soft. "So please do not pout...you are cute enough without it."  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:08 pm
She paused for a moment, before beginning to giggle insanely. The naiad pulled away from his finger and shook her head, a bright grin on her face. "You're so gullible! I was kidding." Aysu loved to watch people fall for her little jokes. Of course, if they fell for them, she tended to lose a bit of interest. "Now lemme' see the gift." Hopefully, it was something that came from him and not some strange thing someone else may've suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:45 pm
His smile turned soft, hand falling. "Not at all, I simply prefer your smile, over your pout. Gullible I think not." He slowly handed her the woven basket, inside waiting was...Handmade chocolate, not one in the same design as another. There was a flower, a heart, a star, a smily face, and many more. Even a bunny head that had taken him forever. The making something sweet was Tristens idea. Shageki thought of chocolate and the extra touch of molds.  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:26 pm
She couldn't help wondering if the idea had came from someone else. He seemed to have a mask that he put on and took off as he willed, so for all she knew, this chocolate could have been someone else's idea too. ...But she wouldn't complain. It was chocolate, and it was very delightful chocolate. She gleefully took the one shaped as a smiling face. "Well, I do like chocolate." Always eager to try the best things in life, she took a bite out of the chocolate and set the basket back down beside her. Aysu ate the chocolate rather slowly, but that didn't mean that she disliked it. Rather, she was savoring every bit of the taste that reached her tongue.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:19 pm
His smile broadened, obviously relieved about this. Good...he had done good. "It took a great many hours to perfect, but it was time well spent. I also found out that my family comes out from the HQ's cracks with the scent of food." A light joke, a soft chuckle flitering from him.  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:37 pm
Aysu wondered if someone else had told him to speak exactly like this. It seemed likely, considering the flowery speech he was using and the wording of his nervous letter. Ah well. At least he gave her some tasty chocolate, she supposed. "So I suppose everyone in your family loves the smell of good food?" She winked, nibbling on her chocolate again. That was hardly surprising. Who didn't like good food?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:20 pm
"Well, those I know do." He tried not to grin, maintaining his bright smile. "I fear I'm in that catagory as well. Was so tempted to nibble on one of the finished chocolates." Who didn't like good food? Ah...the gluttony of life.  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:03 pm
Liking good food just made sense, of course. To dislike delicious food would be just a bit ridiculous, unless the so-called 'delicious' food was actually rather disgusting, or had been sitting for a while. "Well, do you want one?" She offered one of the chocolates to him. The good things in life were always good to share.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff