Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP] Girl Phobia O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:58 am
Starry listened to Chaos' story, wondering if he had met Amara when she was still little or something. "Oh, yeah. I'm a star maker, but it takes a lot of energy to make a worth while star.." she said, holding out her hand as a little ball of light formed about a foot above it. "These don't last long, but I guess they work longer when I keep infusing them..." Starry closed her eyes, moving the star gently over to where Sari was. She created two more, one going towards each of the male pae. "A great power though it may be, it has drawbacks."

Sari giggled, she finally got to see Gemma Starry make stars! "Gemma, why you no make more stars?" She asked, trying to catch the one that Starry had put over her head. She wondered what her power was going to be, her parents had cool powers, and so did her grandparents. Did that mean she was going to get a cool power too?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:28 am
"..." He looked at the star and closed his eyes. Trying to remember what happened next and why he was afraid of every female. He knew it was just that one moment, but everytime he saw a female it triggered it "I wish I could remember, everything..." He sighed and moved his green hair out of the way.

"Yeah, very interesting..." Lucky He looked at the ball of light, but didn't touch it since he'd dry up with so much heat. He looked around and thought of a way to cure this girl phobia "So got any ideas to help him, not liking girls is uncool"  

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:46 am
Starry patted Chaos again, "There are somethings we forget on purpose." She said, looking at Sari play with the star that was floating just out of her reach. "Well Des, the best thing for him would be to have an available girl come around freqeuntly and talk to him. Otherwise it would probably be too much of a shock for Chaos." She said, it was a simple situation to work out in her mind, she had read a few books on the matter.

Sari giggled as she tried to catch the star that her gemma made, nearly falling over onto Des as she missed again. It was fun chasing Gemma's stars, but it seemed that it was mildly dangerous to the others around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:58 am
"Yeah, but I'll never get over it if I don't know what really happened" He shook his head, trying to sort out the truth from the nighmares of the memory.

"And who loves salamanders and slime" He laughed just thinking of this being one of those date requirement things "Heh, hope she'll like getting pushed away alot, he's good at that" He laughed again and looked down at the little girl "Reminds me of myself, when I wasn't being technical and a genuis, my teenage mind ruined that..."  

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Umi Nee Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:27 pm
Sari giggled, running front of Chaos trying to chase the star. "Oof!" She said, having forgotten where she was at and ran straight into his leg. The shetani rubbed her chest for a moment before looking up at Chaos. "I sorry!" Sari giggled, hugging his leg before running after the star again.

"I cannot help you with that Chaos." Starry sighed, shaking her head. She wasn't much good at retrieving her own memories, let alone helping others recall their own. "But you could try and re-live that moment. Its what I tried the first few times I forgot things.."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:33 pm
["Reliving the moment?" He tried to think back "I remember making slime balls as a kid, then Shadow came with some gilr and then something happened, something between that and the nightmare?" He tried to remember more, but it was still a blur to him/color]

"Well something must have happened between that moment in time, something that's making thid girl phobia a mystery?" He sighed and scratched his ears "Something that pissed off that girl, hmm"

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Umi Nee Chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:15 am
Starry grabbed Sari and clapped her hands over the young child's ears. "Child present, watch your language..." She said glaring at Des. Normally she was quite the nice and calm pae but anything that threatened to taint her children or grandchildren she got angry at. It took her a moment to realize that Chaos had said something, "I'm sorry Chaos, what did you say?"

Sari stood still as Gemma Starry kept hands over her ears, not wanting to get in trouble in case she was doing something. She could still hear, but not very much, which was a good thing because she couldn't understand the curse word that was coming out of the fish-dude's mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:07 pm
"Some girl with Shadow, I think I made her mad and she picked me up by the tail" He started to shiver a bit "She was really mean and her eyes were glowing red with anger"

"Alright, I'm sorry" He sighed and looked at her with a dull expression "I'm a teenager...like I'm suppose to act nice and kind" He sighed and rubbed his head "Though I don't try to, it's my mind"  

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Umi Nee Chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:13 pm
Starry nodded, releasing Sari's ears and letting her run off. "Just don't curse around my grandchild again and you'll be fine." She said quickly before looking at Chaos, "Have you heard the name Amara before? And how old was this girl that was with Shadow?" If he had met Amara when they were all young he could have gotten off with a lot worse than a acute fear of females.

Sari giggled running away from Starry and the others, trying to chase the star again. It didn't move while Gemma Starry held her ears. It wasn't long before she was close to catching it though she was in the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:29 pm
"No I don't think so and she was as big as Shadow, I think he was an adult at that time too?" He rubbed his green hair alittle confused now. Something between that made her made at him and made the fear of girls rise in his mind.

He watched the kid as she ran off and twitched his finned ears when she was getting close to the lake "Is it alright to let her run around like that without being watched?"  

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Umi Nee Chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:26 pm
"Hmmm... I don't know what it could be then Chaos." Starry said, looking up at Sari. "She can swim, but it's a good idea to keep an eye on her."

Sari giggled, splashing in the water a little bit as she tried to catch the star. She really did almost have it in her hands, but it almost always evaded her grasp. She wasn't sure what made it fly into her hands but when it did she ran back to show Des what she caught.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:40 pm
"I'm sorry thaty's all I can remember, wait I think I remember a name" He closed his eyes, searching through voices and memories he heard and saw "Aislinn, I think that was her name?"

"That's nice kid, just don't get that thing to close, I'll dry up sweatdrop " He didn't mean to distance himself from her, but it was still enough heat to dry him out and crack his scales "Aislinn huh, never heard of her"  

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers