~* Finding Your Wings *~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ich bin Q

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:59 pm
CosmicCrystal
Guess I am the odd one out because my wings are more angelic or pegasus like, and they are almost always present. Too bad they aren't manifested onto my physical body. I would love to fly! Course then again who wouldn't? xp
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
Nah, so are mine ;P
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:31 pm
I've been feeling kind of depressed lately, so today my wings were foggy and grey and raggedy-edged. It felt nice to unfurl them, though.  

Lysine

The Wiccan One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:32 pm

Is it possible to have your wings to be attached to your arms, cuz my wings did expand...i think. and i felt the energy intake on the back side of my arms.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:02 pm
Why sure, I don't see why arm wings would be such a stretch. Bats much? smile

Ich bin Q

xBrokenMelodyx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:42 pm
I never knew this was going to be so popular! ^^;

I follow the faerie tradition, so I have an affinity to the faeries and can feel them quite often. Especially when I'm happy. ^_^

Feel free to ask more questions!

User Image
(This is for the Imbolc puzzle. Please don't remove).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:11 am
I only feel them when i think of them, actually i am feeling them right now, i think they're light blue and angelic, i love making people i care about happy and content, and if i upset them i feel horrible, i see my color by just thinking about them with my eyes closed, along the bottom part of my vision i see two curved bars and in this case they were light baby blue, and as i do this the name Saren comes into my head. if this is familiar to you, i would like to talk.  

Hibou et loup

Kawaii Dormouse

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:23 am
I have a question. How can you see what you're wings look like? I've tried many times, but they won't come out. *Sigh*. Also, this is a good place to learn. Hm, when you're wings come out, do you get a mental picture of what they look like?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:50 pm
I can feel my wings, but I can't see them. I feel a pull between my shoulder blades. Am I insane, or are those my wings? I wish I could see them.  

Sanutamar

Man-Hungry Vampire

13,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sanguina Cruenta

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:42 am
Ich bin Nackt
CosmicCrystal
Guess I am the odd one out because my wings are more angelic or pegasus like, and they are almost always present. Too bad they aren't manifested onto my physical body. I would love to fly! Course then again who wouldn't? xp
Nah, so are mine ;P

Mine, too. I feel mine most of the time. I can't put them away because it makes me feel uncomfortable, so I worked out a way to shrink 'em.

I feel the most strongly when I'm upset. In fact I first discovered them when I was really stressed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:51 am
Close My Eyes && Scream

" I found my wings way before I knew this, but this is a good way to do it if you're a first timer.

Anyway, my wings are always grey-ish, unless I'm mad. They can turn black or red. They've only been white a couple times.

They're pretty much how a typical angel type wing is usally thought to be.

3nodding
"

Do You Even Hear Me

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

Jin-May

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:58 pm
My wings are always black .___." But depending on my mood, makes for the color tint. If im really mad there is a dark crimson tint, If im happy its really shimmery black ^^ and sad is a dark blue. and so on...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:22 pm
I havent tried.
I am going to. =]
My back is already buzzing a bit. ._.;
How do you tell the texture and color
like you guys are doing?

Smex Flavored Jellybeans

CosmicCrystal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:26 pm
For me I can see them, but for some people it is more of a feel. When you know they are there there is a good chance you will be able to answer that question for yourself. If not you might be able to ask a spirit guide (or whatever version of this you believe in) to help you find out what they are like.

Quote:
I can feel my wings, but I can't see them. I feel a pull between my shoulder blades. Am I insane, or are those my wings? I wish I could see them.

Sounds like wings to me ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:59 pm
Uhm so... i have a tiny question >.>

I've had wings for ...well ever since ^^; before i was pagan x.x - but ... i've had different wings. Like sometimes they're faerie-type wings, rarely dragonfly-type (or insect) wings, other times they're feathered (varying between black and white, mostly an off white/gray) and sometimes (not a lot!!) they're red bat wings.

I know i probably sound like one of "those" people sweatdrop but lately they've been faerie wings... I feel them almost all the time. Like phantom limbs ^^; i even flutter them when i'm happy o-o;

am i just odd? XDDD  

Neonkyat

Dangerous Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Moonwynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:48 am
Hmmm. Oh, this is something I'm definately going to have to try, and soon. Sounds very interesting. Thanks.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff