[PRP] You Seem Familiar... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deaconis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:40 pm
Kivu was now staring into Mafa's eyes.

"Lion scum, eh? I've never been to fond of the lions. I'm all for helping your cause."

Kivumbi bowed her head in loyalty towards Mafa.

"I will be dedicated to you my queen." Kivu said sternly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:47 am
Mafa's chin tilted upward in obvious victory. Ah, a strong female to fight for the cause. When this fight would occur, she had no way of knowing, but she knew the hyenas still weren't exactly ready for it. The youths needed to grow, the adults needed to train, there was much to be done. Thankfully, time was always on their side.

"Well then, welcome to my pack."

Mafa's words were calculating, but her voice held a tone of high pride. She loved having others show their respect, their loyalty. It was, after all, what she deserved. A lost hyena, from the days of her youth, finding her way back home. It wasn't something Mafa had ever expected.

"And help our cause you will..."

Dagi

Deaconis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:04 pm
Hearing the news that she would finally be accepted, Kivu perked up and bowed before Mafa.

"Thank you, Mafa."

Kivu looked at Mafa and bowed once more before departing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:47 pm
Mafa nodded, her gaze held firm on the unorthodoxly colored hyena. It would be almost... not so bad having the other female around. For some reason, she reminded the alphess of her younger days. Those were memories she held tight. No one else heard of them, no one else knew Mafa remembered. But she did, and she could never forget.

"Don't just wander off now, you come find me again once you get settled, I'll tell you all you need to know... However little it is. Don't get on anyone's bad side either. Especially mine."

Dagi

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces