Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP]The Reception of Jet and Wednesday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:58 am
Zoe giggled. "It's okay, I don't think it will matter." She didn't want to not get to dance, which she figured she wouldn't until someone else stepped up. "Oh, uh...okay. As long as Benut's okay with it." She looked to him with a nod.

Jazz kept singing as there was more to the song then she sang before. Though, she knew she couldn't go on forever as Jet woudl like to dance and well, she would to if there was someone for her to dance with.

Hula Bob watched with a chuckle. He had kept dancing by himself. It had never bothered him much. Though, it would be nice to dance with a nice beach bunny. Ah, those were the days.

"Alright, after this song it is then!" Jet smiled as he played to his mother's singing. It was beautiful and he loved ever moment of it.

Rain watched and smiled. "Ah, I see. Well, hello Snoman." Drooling over? Oh, no... maybe he should say something, not that he was leading him on. "Ah, I'm not really...*cough*" Rain couldn't say it. It was rude. But he would have to tell him anyway.

((OKay, I understand. Just that I didn't rp finding out so I wasn't sure. I'll go with they know.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:49 am
Bneut shook his head. "I don't mind one bit." he said, nodding to Seraphim. He didn't know who Phim was at the moment, as he had never been introduced, but if he wanted to dance with Aunt Zoe he wasn't going to stop anyone.

"Thank you Bneut." He said, offering Zoe his hand. "May I have this dance Lady Zoe?" Phim was still putting on an act, though with any luck he could get a bit of information out of her.. He mentally shook his head, part of him was telling him not to use her, and another part was telling him that he never cared before and he shouldn't start now.

Yukio listened to Rain, sitting back down. "It's okay. You just look so tasty I had to try." he said, knowing what Rain was trying to say. He wasn't sure if it was a mate or just a dislike for men. "I thought you might have swung the same way as me, guess now."  

Umi Hitomi

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:55 pm
"I think it would be just perfect," Ducky murmured as she smiles down at Sari and Hortense. "You can tell him he's invited, sweetie," she said then bend over and kissed Sari and Hortense on their forehead. "Now go have fun."

Wednesday just stayed by Jet, smiling at all the guests that had came to their wedding reception to eat, chat, and have fun most of all.

Hortense squeals as she bounded up with Sari and practically ran back to Hula Bob, occasionally on her way there tripping.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:50 pm
Jazz smiled as the song was over. "Okay, here is another song for the new couple. Congrats and I hope your lives are even more wonderful together."

Jazz began to sing yet another slow song. How else would the two dance? It was a pretty song that you could tell she wrote on her own.

Jet put down his guitar. He held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked his beloved with a wide smile.

"Oh, um okay. I'm Zoe." She said as she took the teens hand. She gave a nod and smiled to Benut as thanks for the dance. She was scooping guys, but this one she wasn't sure of.

Hula Bob smiled as he saw the two girls running back over to him. It must have been yes, which was nice. He loved to celebrate. Why else have a party bar?

"Oh, well no I do like girls. Been on a few dates. Just haven't found the right one yet. " Rain smiled and then made a small rainbow for the teen. He hoped he didn't hurt his feelings.  

immortalmina

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:09 pm
Junior smiled at the girls as they ran back to Hula Bob, taking Ducky's waist again. "Now where were we Leda?" he said, still smiling.

Sari followed close behind her sister, "Go on Ten, tell him!" She was so excited to have Hula Bob come for her parents, he made pretty fireworks!

Yukio smiled, "I understand. No hard feelings?" He asked, being mildly used to stricking out. The only guy he had ever gotten to kiss him was Haru and he hardly got to see him anymore.

"Zoe, what a lovely name." He said, starting to dance with her. "You're Ducky's sister right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:56 am
Wednesday nods as she giggled, then smiles to the extent of her face as she took Jet's hand and let him lead her. Her heart was bursting with happiness, she felt right at home in Jet's arms for a dance.

Hortense giggled as she wiggles in front of Hula Bob. "Hulllla Bob!!" she said loudly trying to get his attention. "We sk Mommy and Daddy. They say you invied!" she said, trying to speak to the best of her abilities.

Ducky giggled as she wrapped her arms around Junior's neck, giving him aa soft kiss before they were swept away in the softness of the music.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:26 am
((So I know this was to end on Monday, but I kinda don't think this is a good ending just yet. At least not til after the couple dance. Is that okay? I know you have Ducky and Jr's to get to.))

Jazz kept on singing. She knew that the first dance of a married couple was important. She wanted to make it better.

Hula Bob smiled. "Alright, that is awesome!" He shot a few more fireworks in the air.

"Yes, that's me. What about you?" He hadn't said his name yet and she was sure she had never met him before. Still, Jr. might have more relatives she didn't know. She wondered how Shageki was.

Jet danced with Wednesday. It was wonderful. This feeling of happiness and peace. What a wonderful day this really was. If he could he would do again and again.

"Oh, well no. I'm sure you will find someone. Maybe me too. Though, my family has a bit of a curse. At least acording to my mom." He smiled thinking it was silly though, he did know about his father moving on and having more kids while she didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:05 pm
((I don't mind so long as Dream doesn't mind either XD))

"I'm Freddy. I know Junior, he keeps telling me that I should meet you." He said making a quick lie about his name. It would give too much away if he spoke his real name as the only two pae who would recognize him were nearby. "Are you going to be at your sister's wedding?"

Sari giggled as Hula Bob shoot off more fireworks. They were so pretty! "Can you make pink fireworks?" she asked, pink being her favorite color.

Yukio nodded. "Everyone has a soulmate, it just takes time and mistakes to find them." He said, having learned this lesson well. "Just avoid Tristen, he's far better at charming than I am and he's more likely to charm you than I." Yukio chuckled brushing hair out of his face.

Junior smiled, kissing Ducky again as they continued to dance, lost in the music, the dance, her eyes.  

Umi Hitomi

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:37 pm
[ I dont mind at all XD ]

Hortense squeals as she jumps. "You're fun Hula Bob!!" she cheered at the fireworks. "Yah yah pink fireworks!!" she pleaded, then bats her eyelashes at Hula Bob, then giggled. "I wanna dance!" she taps her feet against the ground, dancing her own little silly dance.

Wednesday got lost in the dance with Jet; it was so right for them both to get married on this day, especially when everything is going right them. "I love you," she murmured to Jet then kissed him.

Ducky squeals as she danced with Junior. She loved him, honestly to the depth of her heart. Since she was a teen, she always had loved his temperament and more likely, his personality towards her and their children.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:52 pm
((Okay, let's end it when it feels like a good end or you two want to start your's. Whichever comes first! lol))

"Let's see pink you say?" Hula Bob closed his eyes and then pointed to the sky. Then there were pink flower fireworks raining down on them. "Was that awesome?"

Jazz was still singing. The song was pretty. Jazz loved watching them all dance.

"Oh really? Nice to meet you Freddy." Zoe said with a bit of a mist blush. Jr. was talking about her to boys? Was that cause he was sad for her or liked her? She wasn't sure. "Oh, ah yeah of course." Zoe would of course be at her sister's party and wedding.

Jet danced and as he was kissed he kissed her back. He moved in the dance while kissing her. It felt like being on a cloud. Which, made even more happy.

"Oh. Well, if he's a guy too then that's okay. I prefer those of the female sex." Rain chuckled. Though, he tract record wasn't very good.  

immortalmina

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:39 pm
((Speaking of... I think Dream and I need to get to talking about that.))

"It's wonderful to meet you too Zoe." He said, planting faux seeds, or so he thought. "Well then, may I ask if you have a date for her wedding?" Phim smiled, the next time or later would be better for information. He mentally shook himself, he shouldn't be nice. He should be trying to get information out of her now, not later.

Yukio smiled "That's what you have said Rain." Yukio said, shrugging. "I wish you much luck in finding your true love."

Sari giggled, "That was awesome Hula Bob!" She said, watching the flowers till the dissapeared then looked at Hortense. "Ten, lets dance with Hula Bob!" The little girl exclaimed starting to dance a bit as she spoke

Junior smiled, pecking Ducky lightly on the lips. Ever since they were teens he had been in love with her, he had even made it through the awkward time where she was still a teen and him an adult.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:02 pm
[ Aalright *nods* just pm me Umi lol ]

Ducky blushed softly as Junior kissed her lightly on her lips. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, just swaying along with him. She knew no better mood for her to be in at the current moment.

Wednesday laughed softly as she danced with Jet. She felt so free when dancing with him, just like floating in the night sky.

Hortense giggled as she squeals. "Pink fireworks!" she yelled loudly, then giggled.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:32 am
Rain smiled at the teen. "I hope you do too. It is a nice idea..." Rain was sure he belived in true love. His mother was dumped by his lying father. She was now still alone. On the other hand his brother had a wonderful new wife. It was hard for Rain to know how to feel.

Zoe looked at the other Pae with a bit of shock. He barely knew this guy. He could be worse then her grandpa...or he could be sweet at her father. Still, she'd only had one date and that sure didn't work out. "Oh, well...I um..." Zoe stuttered with mist forming around her.

Hula Bob smiled happy he was able to make the children happy. He chuckled and began to dance again. Slower as it was a much slower song.

Jazz was coming near to the end of the song. It would last much longer now. She smiled as she sang for her family and friends.

Jet could tell the song was getting close to being done. He took Wednesday's hand and spun her around. How was that for showmanship? Hopefully she and he didn't fall over, though. As he could see where he was going.

((edited. redface ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:44 am
((Uh... You sure he spun Ducky and not Wednesday? XD))

Phim smirked, "I'll take it that you don't have a date yet." He said, brushing a bit of hair out of her face. He wasn't sure why he wanted to use her slowly, but as she was pretty he would keep her as close as possible. "If it isn't too much too soon, would you like to go with me Zoe?" Seraphim asked, completly ignoring her mist.

"Thank you Rain." He said, wondering if there was another pae around that would like him too. Yukio had spent most of his life being a servent for Seraphim and he was finally breaking free of that grasp and looking for love and no one seemed to be out there.

Sari danced with Hula Bob for a bit, then stepping back and letting her sister have a turn. Dancing was fun, and it was even more fun when there was someone to dance with.

Junior out his arms around Ducky's waist, forgetting that they were at a wedding reception for her parents. Soon enough they would be at their own, and then at his parents. For now he was more than happy to spend his time dancing away with his trrue love.  

Umi Hitomi

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:06 am
[ XD *giggle* So sorry fo the late relay. I guess we can do the thread for Ducky and Junior, and let this one die off? You can start, Umi ^-^ I need to catch up on my stinkin' math here XD ]

Wednesday squealed loudly as she was spun by Jet; but luckily, he caught her as well. "My hero," she said as she giggled, smiling warmly as she gave her husband and life-long mate a tender kiss to make the evening complete.

Hortense beams up at Hula Bob, then dances with her own sister. Lately, she forgotten about being bratty and learnt how to have a good time with her own siblings. The only one she got along with was Sari and Bneut; Jester was icky all over for her.

Ducky laughed softly as she danced with Junior. "I love you," she murmured, her arms around his neck as her eyes looked into his for love truly.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff