Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] A Guide to your Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryDaifuku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:04 pm
Thx-desu!

Haha, the Harry Potter Transvestite dream is my standards for insanity. If my dream is more insane than that one, it's not significant. Then again, I don't think you could quite get more insane than that one..

Maybe the football dream that my friend Jen and I had on the same night... That was weird...

In both dreams, we were in gym class playing football on some really high incline of whatever sorts... In Jen's it was the roof of a building, and in mine it was a really reeeeaaally high hill. In both dreams I fell down the building/hill... And in both dreams everyone was wearing yellow...
It was so funny...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:10 pm
Rainbow_Flavoured_Pocky
Thx-desu!

Haha, the Harry Potter Transvestite dream is my standards for insanity. If my dream is more insane than that one, it's not significant. Then again, I don't think you could quite get more insane than that one..

Maybe the football dream that my friend Jen and I had on the same night... That was weird...

In both dreams, we were in gym class playing football on some really high incline of whatever sorts... In Jen's it was the roof of a building, and in mine it was a really reeeeaaally high hill. In both dreams I fell down the building/hill... And in both dreams everyone was wearing yellow...
It was so funny...

I have to say that is pritty funny. But me porsonly havent had a dream that me and my friends had at the same time. but still you two must go way back maybe even in your past lives. This could be very intresting to study and learn more about. Now what I want you to do is make a list of all the objects you saw. And I will give you the Associations and the Ask yourself. This way you can learn more about the dream and more about you in your dream state. (Note: There are two states your waking one and your dream.)  

The Rose Vine

3,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

StrawberryDaifuku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:56 pm
Hm...
Objects...
M'kay...

My dream:
Football(s)
two brittish children?
Yellow flags/gym uniforms
A bunch of insane gym teachers
A large hill
A school (top of hill)
sports field of fome sort (bottom of hill)
Falling people, specifically myself

Jen's Dream:
Footballs?
A Brittish kid
Yellow gym uniforms
Wawa hogies
A large building, possibly the school or a skyscraper?
Me falling down the building
Rock climbing ropes?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:03 am
Ok here's one from last night:

Aliens from outer space
house with lots of windows and doors
sexual frustration (not with aliens)
water  

PathlessPlot

The Rose Vine

3,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Your dream:
Football(s) = Noting on Footballs
children = Innocence. Ther new self seeking to develop. = Were do you need to focus on awareness? are you needlessly fearful?
Yellow = Vitality. Intellect. Clarity. = What do you wish to understand?
flags = Patriotism. Identifiction = What are you loyal to?
gym = noting on gym
uniforms = Conformity. = Were in you life do you wish to share with others or to break free of rules?
teachers = nothing on teachers
A large hill = Easy achievement. Comforable progress. = What is easy for you to do
sports = Playing the game. Honer = What game are you playing?
field = Expanse. Area of activity. = What are you ready to cultive in your self?
Falling = Fear of failure. Loss of power. Loss of control. = Where in your life do you feel out of control? Were do you want to land?

here you go. plz take notes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:04 am
I hope I'm not interrupting, but i have an example of one dream that I had. I'm on a sled, going down a snowy mountainside, into a sort of inward cone-like area. all is snowy, but the trees are green (all of them pine). As I am going down, I see that I have people in other sleds around me. We're attacking this group of black figures, which are being demonic as usual and attacking us first. We keep throwing snowballs at them, hitting them, but avoiding hand-to-hand combat.
That's when I keep waking up to my alarm. I later found out (awake) that I was attacking my mom's friend's demons, which here locked up by the dude and if we touched the demons encased in the black, they would be released and start attacking his family again.
So basically I found out that my job is to guard them, and not let anyone touch them, dream or waking world. So what I'm saying is that ask around the people you know and have contact with frequently: they might just help with the dream explanations. wink
Blessed Be, and have fun dreams.  

XxHarryDresdenxX

Unbeatable Genius

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

StrawberryDaifuku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:26 pm
The Rose Vine
Your dream:
Football(s) = Noting on Footballs
children = Innocence. Ther new self seeking to develop. = Were do you need to focus on awareness? are you needlessly fearful?
Yellow = Vitality. Intellect. Clarity. = What do you wish to understand?
flags = Patriotism. Identifiction = What are you loyal to?
gym = noting on gym
uniforms = Conformity. = Were in you life do you wish to share with others or to break free of rules?
teachers = nothing on teachers
A large hill = Easy achievement. Comforable progress. = What is easy for you to do
sports = Playing the game. Honer = What game are you playing?
field = Expanse. Area of activity. = What are you ready to cultive in your self?
Falling = Fear of failure. Loss of power. Loss of control. = Where in your life do you feel out of control? Were do you want to land?

here you go. plz take notes.

Yes Ma'am! I'll think about those tonight. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:06 am
I'm not sure about becoming a student, but I definitely have a question about a dream of mine, if thats alright?  

Tommy Dionysus

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:27 am
can i be a student?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:55 pm
Im so sorry that i havent been here for some time now Im busy with packing and making updates in my other guild and posting in my other guilds. Im sorry to say but i have packed my dream book but me and my mom are going down to the storge 2day so ill be getting it out and ill get you all up to date on your dreams.

And thank you XxDarkforcesxX for your wounderfull example.

Tommy Cullen you may ask away i can not garented that ill be replying to it but i will try my hardest

I hope all of you have wounderfull dreams to night and i will make sure i get my dream book and strat to up date you guys on your dreams.

~*~Blessed Be~*~  

The Rose Vine

3,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Jamie Of Spades

Tipsy Treasure

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:28 am
Hmm, ok then.
I don't know if I should be posting but I have a question about my dreams.
Ok, well, in my dreams offten people I know are in a different body but it's still them.
Like in this one dream I had my friend was in my boyfriends (now ex) body and I wanted to kiss him or something (That friend liked me at the time, if that helps).
And in another one, I have this guy I talk to a lot on MSN and we plan to meet, well in the dream, I was going to meet him at a park but he didn't look like him, he looked like a hillbilly, moehawk and all.
So, I met him and he asked if I wanted to go on a helicopter ride with his uncle, I said sure so we walked up a whole bunch of stairs and when we reached the top he kept trying to kiss me and get close to me but I pushed him away, then we went towards the helicopter and I told him I think we should split up or something and he went all sad and I pat him on the back and he said "You know I'm only joking right?" (Joking he was sad) With a smug smile, so I got pissed off and told him I didn't want to go and walked down the stairs and yeah that's all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:32 pm
i keep having a dream that has a cottage, an elderly woman, a garden and forest behind it like its at the edge of a town if taht makes sense. i see people walk up to the cottage and go in its like i am watching a movie if that makes sense...  

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:49 am
I'd like to be a student!

And I need some help figuring out a dream I had last night... is it's ok to post now?

Edit: I'm going to go ahead and post my dream before I forget to do it. I'm not going to talk about my whole dream, because it's rather long and I don't remember enough about the first half to give any real details. Of course, I'll give you as many details of the first half if you think it will help explain the other half. But I don't think it would, I'm not even sure if they were in the same dream or not...

Anyway, so this part of the dream I was with my dad and one of my brothers and I seem to remember it snowing in the dream, although I'm not 100% sure. We were going to my dad's work to pick up some dog (it was completely random in my opinion). Anyway, we ended up in a grocery store and I was chewing a twix ice cream thing that I was having trouble chewing because I had way too much of it in my mouth and I couldn't spit any of it out either (this was weird to me because I hate twix).

I came across this guy (it's a guy I've never seen before, or at least not that I remember seeing before) who was looking at calendars. He picked one up that had a turtle on the front of it and said something along the lines of "it's a shame that this species of turtles is dying out because the only type of fish that they eat are being over fished." We started talking and stuff and then I had to leave. So we exchanged email addresses. I don't remember his name, except for that it started with a 'G' and it was a name that isn't very common (at least not in America).

His email address was composed of all numbers. The only numbers I remember were the 7385 (or it may have been some other variation of the numbers 7, 3, 8, and 5... the only thing I'm 100% sure about is that those were the first 4 numbers) at the beginning. I'm almost positive that there was exactly enough numbers to create a phone number. And then the part of the @ sign was the place where he worked. Which of course, I don't remember. The only thing I remember was that the name consisted of two words, both starting with the letter 'd'.

And I only vaguely remember what he looked like... longish (to his shoulders I would guess) blonde/brown hair that was pulled into a ponytail. And he was wearing a red shirt. And he was insanely handsome.

And when I gave him the piece of paper with my email address I also wrote "I will always love you". That's why this dream is bugging me. I want to know what the hidden meaning to this dream is...

Edit: I forgot to mention that the dream was in full color. Some people think that makes a difference... I don't know. Actually... come to think of it... the first part of the dream (or maybe it was the dream I had before that) was in complete black and white. And then when I got to the part I talked about above, it was in complete color. Which is weird... I don't normally have dreams in black and white at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:08 pm
I remember a black and white dream (well nightmare) that I had. I dreamt that I was a little girl in my bed, in the middle of the night I heard a noise coming from my parents room. I get up to look in there, and they both are dead. I run back to my room and jump out of my window onto a huge tree. I go through the tree over a wooden fence, in the tree there is a doll (I got the impression of a voodoo doll). I jump onto the ground and run. Next there is a cut to a city street. The street is empty, I am running from the man who killed my parents, I can hear the bells tolling from somewhere close. GONG GONG GONG. Like my time is soon. The man is in all black and he is gaining and gaining. I keep running and running. Then I just wake up. I had this dream continually for a while, then they just stopped.  

PathlessPlot

StrawberryDaifuku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:43 pm
I lucid dreampt last night. For a while... Oh, it was HORRIBLE! If my body could chose ONE dream to lucid dream, why did it HAVE to be that one. It was SO embarasing!

I hated every second of it, but I'm going to share it anyway, because I'm a little proud that I actually COULD lucid dream.

Basically, in the dream, I was in my room, and the door was closed. I had to use the bathroom. Like. Really bad. So I opened the door, but my brother was using the bathroom, so I tried to use the trash can as a toilet. And I missed. Then I spent a few minutes trying to get the yellow stains out of my carpet. Then I slept (still in the dream XD ) And my allarm clock went off in the dream and in "real life" simotaniously, so I pressed it in the dream. Apparently my arm moved with the arm in my dream, and hit the snooze button. In my dream, however, my clock showed no time, and the snooze button stabbed my hand, as if to say "Don't press this button, press the other one and GET UP!"
Then I got up when the allarm went off for the second time.

Haha, like I said, embarasing, but I'm still a little proud of myself. It's been my first real lucid dream since childhood (and I didn't know I'd lucid dreampt when I had the dream as a child).  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games