Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:44 am
Burning with cold fury, Kane literally had to bite his tongue to keep from snapping back at the foolish female. Stupid bit--...no, if she was that idiotic, it wouldn't be long before something...or someone else...took care of her. Survival of the fittest. The stupid didn't survive long enough to reproduce.

If all went well.

"Believe what you will," he finally snarled coldly. Then, a sadistic smirk crossed his face. "Yes...perhaps one of my imaginary creatures will find you one day. I can imagine that would be a lovely meeting to witness. I know I'd like to see it."

He hid his surprise well beneath his smile. Had she forgotten already that she herself had mentioned that her quarry was female? The feral feline wasn't one to miss such important clues, though apparently other Pae'il were. Instead, he merely chuckled and shook his head. "I told you. I'm good." Narrowing his eyes dangerously, just to leave her wondering, he leapt into the trees, preparing to leave.

He hesitated only a bit, not taking off as quickly as he normally would, smirking to himself if only to see if she could be so easily baited.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:05 am
"Perhaps we could provide you with brief entertainment then. Though the battle wouldn't be for long." She didn't so much hint at who would win, but the answer was fairly obvious. Like hell would she be taken down by some unknown creature randomly in the middle of a forest looking for her ditzy sister. There wasn't any romance interest in this novel yet. Now she quickly reveiwed what she had said, those two lines that she mentioned her sister. ' I am only searching for someone. Once I find them, I'll be out of here and you'll never see me again...' That was fine. 'Just know that they'd rather hurt herself then hurt a fly...' All fine.....she could have groaned, if she had wanted to show that it affected her. Herself. Of course. "I wouldn't so much use 'good' as a discription for you." She murmered, continuing to walk. But she had little doubt that he wouldn't follow her. No, she was unknown prey in his territory, unnamed and fairly unpredictable dispite what she said. Besides...Niday repressed a smile...he wanted to know why she smelled of bird. She had a younger sister like him.  

Tartara

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:59 pm
Nope. She wouldn't last long out here. Though, that wasn't his problem. Allowing himself a small sadistic grin, he called down from the canopy, "No probably not. Shame I'll miss all the fun. Ah well, win some, ya' lose some. 'Course, you only lose once out here...but that's how it goes!"

Snickering maliciously, he bounded effortlessly to a higher branch, sharp ears never missing a word from her mouth, no matter how quiet she thought she was. "Give the imaginary creatures my regards, bird brain," he snarled harshly, slitted-eyes glinting in the shadows of the canopy as he tracked her form. No way he was letting the femme trapse about in his territory and scare all the good game away. Not with her attitude. He'd have to keep an eye on her and if worse came to worse and she proved to be a bigger problem than he already thought she was...

...well, Pae'il disappeared into Dragnid all the time, didn't they?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:54 am
"It makes the game interesting." She didn't yell this time, speaking in normal tones for him to pick up or not. She didn't comment on the second. She'd no doubt call him a fuzzball and then he really wouldn't follow her incase she was in over her head in this. So Niday silently wove through the trees, knowing she could cover more ground, faster if she morphed. But that would get rid of the curiosity about her. The female reached out and picked up a stick, roughly three inches taller then she. She contined walking with her 'walking stick', golden eyes scanning for any glint of her sister, or of an enemy. Part of her wanted something to come out, so she could kill it in a show for the arrogant pae. A very, very small part. The rest of her chastined the idiotic thought.  

Tartara

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:02 pm
Indeed, it does...

Smirking to himself, a feral glint in his eyes, Kane kept a close eye on this odd, obnoxious female. He wasn't willing to let this go until he figured out the mystery of her scent, true...but he had a secondary reason to watch her. Mentally, he was hoping she'd run into something large and angry...and hungry. Then, he'd find out if she could back up her tough words or not. If she could, then fine...he'd give her the respect she'd earned. If not? Well, he wouldn't have to worry about her anymore in any case.

Wait...what's this...?

Ooo...a stick! Yeah, he was impressed now. Stiffling the urge to chuckle at the gesture, Kane continued his silent stalk through the canopy, trailing the Faery below.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:32 am
Once upon a time, when she was just a child, Raken had told her a tale told by her other brother, Tristen. Of a story where he wandered into Dragnid Forest, and saw a good many strange sight. Eight legged deer, plants that would literly eat you...But he told instead of a beast. A beast three times as tall as any pae, and twice as wide. A beast with sharp white teeth and a thirst for blood no matter what one did. She froze, seeing something very big...and fuzzy.

The giant squirrel was real.

It was time to leave.

Now.

Tartara

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items