Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Astrology Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastenchury

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:10 pm
Reivyn-chan
I'd like to join in as well..

My birthday is September 26 1983. Making me a Libra/Water Pig.

Also, a plug for the original artist of these~ User Image

Runeechan's DA page.. She's one of my fav artists.. 3nodding

Alrighty. Welcome and thanks for letting me know!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:12 pm
I would like to join the class ^.^ My birthday is January 31, 1988. Which makes me an aquariaus (western)and a rabbit(eastern).I don't know much about eastern astrology, I didn't even know I was a rabbit until it was pointed out to me here blaugh  

Foxmore

Bastenchury

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:02 pm
Foxmore
I would like to join the class ^.^ My birthday is January 31, 1988. Which makes me an aquariaus (western)and a rabbit(eastern).I don't know much about eastern astrology, I didn't even know I was a rabbit until it was pointed out to me here blaugh

XD I know I told you lol. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:26 pm
My Year of the Pig picture!
User ImageA happy pig for a happy year! n_n  

Bastenchury

Gracious Lunatic

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:33 am
I have a question... when you were asking about our Eastern zodiacs, is that what year we were born in, like year of the pig, dragon, snake, etc? Or is it different?

And here's my piggy picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was so hard to choose just one! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:54 am
Okay just to clear it up. Yes Eastern Zodiac is Chinese Astrology. It takes the day, month, year you are born on and turning it into a horoscope. For example, my birthday. March 17th 1988.
I am an Yang Earth Dragon, with a combination element wood.
My inner animal is Rabbit and it's element is Wood. It's season is Spring.
My animal, Dragon, is a power animal.
...okay I should stop now....I'll go into this more later.  

Bastenchury

Gracious Lunatic

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:30 pm
I knew that Eastern Zodiac is Chinese astrology. What I was trying to ask was if your Eastern Zodiac sign is the same thing as like, for example, I was born in the year of the snake, so would that make my Eastern zodiac sign a snake? Or are you saying that the snake would only just one part of my Eastern zodiac stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:07 pm
I would like to join this class, I was born May 21 1992. My real name is Jade and you will also have to bare with me for I know little about astrology sweatdrop But i do know that I am a Gemini for the western and a monkey for the eastern...thats it. ><

Edit: here is my piggy picture ^^ its big so I gave you guys the link for it
Piggy

Kutter Dypere

Bastenchury

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:44 pm
dark_angel_32189
I knew that Eastern Zodiac is Chinese astrology. What I was trying to ask was if your Eastern Zodiac sign is the same thing as like, for example, I was born in the year of the snake, so would that make my Eastern zodiac sign a snake? Or are you saying that the snake would only just one part of my Eastern zodiac stuff?

Oh...hehe n.n;; Yeah Snake would only be part of your whole eastern zodiac.

Kutter Dypere
I would like to join this class, I was born May 21 1992. My real name is Jade and you will also have to bare with me for I know little about astrology sweatdrop But i do know that I am a Gemini for the western and a monkey for the eastern...thats it. ><

Okay and no problem! No matter how much or little you know you're always welcome here! n.n  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:28 pm
I'd love to be a student. My birthday is November 15th, 1987. I'm a full on Scorpio! ^_^ My family is very much into the Zodiac, I've been brought up with getting to know someone by their sign. LoL. ^_^

Edit by Mod: Please don't double post - it's against our guild rules. Instead, hit up the edit button. wink

If you're unsure of the definition of double posting, or our rules for that matter, then our Guild Guidebook should answer all your questions.

http://amanda47.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/20127128.jpg

Since I'm terrible at the internet thing, here is the link to my piggy picture. ^_^  

the-jo87

PathlessPlot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:07 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Rebecca and I want to sign up! My birthday is dec. 17, 1988. Which I suppose makes me a Saggitarius and a Dragon. Rawr! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:41 pm
Year of the Pig

I thought it stretched the page a bit, so I made it a link.

Miss Lupin

Foxmore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:29 pm
I knew it was either you or somebody else. biggrin

Here is my pig pic.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:28 am
the-jo87
I'd love to be a student. My birthday is November 15th, 1987. I'm a full on Scorpio! ^_^ My family is very much into the Zodiac, I've been brought up with getting to know someone by their sign. LoL. ^_^

Edit by Mod: Please don't double post - it's against our guild rules. Instead, hit up the edit button. wink

If you're unsure of the definition of double posting, or our rules for that matter, then our Guild Guidebook should answer all your questions.

http://amanda47.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/20127128.jpg

Since I'm terrible at the internet thing, here is the link to my piggy picture. ^_^

Okay then welcome! Thank you for participating and I hope you have fun n.n

Rebo_Nicky
Hello everyone. My name is Rebecca and I want to sign up! My birthday is dec. 17, 1988. Which I suppose makes me a Saggitarius and a Dragon. Rawr! domokun

Welcome and yes you are a Dragon and Sagittarius. I'm glad you joined!

Miss Lupin
Year of the Pig

I thought it stretched the page a bit, so I made it a link.

That's cute.

@Foxmore: Yes it was me XD Your pic is cute too!

All the pictures posted so far are great I thank you all! <3 I love pictures n.n Only a few more people haven't posted. I'll be starting the discussion soon, I hope you all continue participating.  

Bastenchury

Gracious Lunatic

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games