Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, long or short?
  long
  short
View Results

Kaizuke Zaife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:10 pm
Long tails. The kind that are long enough to reach around and cover themselves up if they just happen to lose their top. Heh heh heh. cool

Also, on a side note if anyone cares, a story I was planning on writing for the longest time, but never got around to, involves a race of cat-like people, where their ranking in their society depends on the length of their tails. The longer their tail, the higher up they are. Village Elders would have the longest tails, obviously. And I was thinking something about the tail length thing, and how that'd play a role in my story, and it made me think that maybe if one of the cat people was evicted from the village, they would have their tail cut in half, as a sign of them no longer being a part of the village.

Of course, the story won't be ALL based on just this, that's only a side thing that will further the story along.

Hmm, I'll have to get started on this story soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:10 pm
Trowa The Fearless
However, I would not discriminate against short-tailed catgirls, nya. I'm an equal-opportunity catgirl lover. wink
I wish I could say the same, but I hate the ones with no tails. sweatdrop  

-mc-roge2

Rosiel Leonhart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:43 am
Long tails are cooler, but short tails are cuter.......... Long tail for me, I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:30 pm
I'd go with long  

kittybikerX

Ghost Sleuth

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Tango Kash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:06 pm
The long tail is part of the beauty of a catgirl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Long tails are mucho love >D

PuppyToast

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:54 pm
Mmm, I like longer tails myself. Not disproportionately long, of course, but I just *hate* it when I see a human-sized catgirl with a foot long tail. >< It looks ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:54 am
I usually prefer long hair. Though I guess for the most part it depends on the personallity of that cat girl.  

Yuki_Hitsugaya_Taichou

cutiekitties5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:08 am
Tango Kash
The long tail is part of the beauty of a catgirl.

yup!! and i've never really seen a short tailed cat girl sweatdrop . . . I tried to imagine it but I imagined it looked weird... so long tails for me!!! AND ITS SO FUN TO CHASE THEM WHEN YOU'RE SOOO BORED 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:52 pm
I like long tails cause they are more fun to play with :3 and poke stuff with it too  

Neko_Dejikou

Jeriwen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:34 pm
I like medium sized tails as well. I guess it has to be proportionate to the person who has the tail. Like I'm kinda short and bulky, so my fluffy medium sized foxtail that goes to about midthigh works for me... While my friend who's tall and lanky, has a longer, slender tail that goes to his ankles.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:35 pm
I agree with Jeri-san.
A tall person should have a nice long tail.
While a short person should have a shorter tail.  

namida-kishi

Sesshys

6,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 am
long!  
Catgirl Fans United

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff