Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
to boys..and some girls who might know Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TK EVIL BUNNY TK

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 pm
Hump-Inator
the mistake that guys well most r pigs because their fathers say stuff like ooo she is sexy or somethin infront of em or tv or even brothers and sisters saying that kind of stuff infact when i have kids im not saying anything about anygirlsi or guys ill let them find a girl or boy they really like!

lol you are so correct on that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Appearance is one thing for sure, but the true thing that attracts me is a superb personality and the entire idea of somebody who cares for me and vice versa. Looks can be a nice bonus but honestly they are the least of important things when it comes to a relationship.  

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

narutorocks96

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:27 pm
For me, it's about what's on the inside...and what's kinda on the outside I guess. But mainly for me, a girl can be a** ugly, but if she has the kinda personality I like, then her looks don't mean anything to me. smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:49 pm
not all guys like girls with "hot bodies" i mean honestly im willing to date anyone with a good set of heart and mind, but im not going to date her if she is just down right ugly. not trying to be mean but im not attracted to that at all. i like a girl with a nice body but with a great mind/heart. i mean most guys just go for looks like how big their boobs are or their a**, or even their face.  

hay mane

Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces