Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:15 am
(There's already a 'lead developer' who worked in the Academy, my character Synthic)  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:24 pm
Steiner frowns. "It doesn't matter how sane they are, I need all of them. As for the Kitsune, she is very important. She is the reason I was able to progress so far the first time. Her talent for doplegangers gave me workers who did not need to be fed, did not breath, and were completely expendable. Not to mention numerous in number. You could also call her a 'liability." Steiner looks at Plague. "If you wish I can send two Plagues to aid you in capturing Kaede."  

Thorgrim the Wise

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:28 pm

User Image
“One cannot truly understand death...."

“Until they have truly lived...."

"Yes you see I've already brewed quite a bit of trouble there in Merkia already, if possible...could you perhaps bait this Kaede to another location. A deserted forest perhaps? Or a discreet location using those plagues? It should prove a much easier way for me to gain custody of her without wishy washy wolves mucking things up." Emptying his ashes once more Tseng looked at Good Doctor cheerily "So is there anything we need to know more about each other before I take off?"

“A man that deafens himself...”

“Can never hear the sweet notes of songbird.”

((Oh no no no Ukyo. This was a lead developer in a different project he's basically a hobo now. Would probably be useless as another head developer. AT most would probably end up being your partially sane assistant. ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:23 pm
Steiner looks at Tseng. "I suppose I could have two try to capture her while you find the scientists who worked in this building." Steiner's eyes narrowed. "Actually, there is something you should know. I don't put up with any shenanigans in my laboratory. I will not tolerate such disgusting behavior like what I just witnessed. This building will be a place of study and brilliance. I will not have any distractions. And If you do continue to behave in such a manor while visiting or staying in my building, I will not hesitate to have you torn apart wile you stand. Do you comprehend?" Steiner's body shakes as he puts a cap on his rapidly accelerating anger. "And there will be no smoking in the building. There will be enough hazardous materials without one more to worry about."

Plague notices Steiners anger. Wow, he must be churning on something...Plague thinks to himself.

Steiner steadies himself as the anger subsides. "Actually there is one more thing. I would like you to keep this operation a secret."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:33 pm
Winter watched on quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 pm

User Image

Tseng opened one of his eyes and looked at Steiner with a grave expression. "Don't be silly, Good Doctor, surely you take me for a fool. Your brilliant enough to know that you need me and if you did dispose of me you would unfortunately find your productivity to decrease exponentially. Not only a costly maneuver but you void yourself of rations to feed an army and a suitable work force to recommission this rundown workshop you call a place of study and brilliance. To top it all off all your advance would be like that of a snails. You might not care for me and my behavior Good Doctor, but face it. You need me if you want this to work and likewise I need you. So lets let bygones be bygones and get used to each other "quirks". I do however, applaud your attempt at fear tactics." Tseng continued to smoke while lightly clapping and his eyes closing oncemore, his cheery demeanor returning. "Fine I agree to all but one of your demands. I will continue to smoke whether you enjoy so or not, mind you, I'll try to keep it to a minimum around you if that is your preference." Tseng stood and pushed in his chair. "Dried meats and first aid components should be delivered here in three days time. The delivery service insisted on a months waiting period but my men broke some legs to make for a hastier delivery than that of general supply companies. My men from Deralo will be arriving the same day to begin repairs, feel free to do with them as you please. If one looks like a rat he probably is. Feel free to exterminate it in order to keep your secrecy" Tseng began walking in the passed Steiner when he paused at Winter's side "Still looking fabulous as ever "Autumn". " Nearing the door he paused before exiting it. "Last chance to clarify things Good Doctor."

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:21 pm
"I only have one thing to say. Since you are funding me, I am assuming you are going to ask me to do things for your company. Just try to make sure your messengers are trustworthy, and if I need to ask of you something I will do the same... Which also reminds me, how do I contact you?" Steiner rubs his brow as he speaks. There really was no fear tactic, it was all truth, Steiner thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Winter made a low growling sound. She looked at Steiner like she wanted his permission to devour Tseng.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:36 pm

User Image

"Every major city with a armory has one of my pharmaceutical buildings nearby. Simply speak to the attendant and tell them "Is the man dreaming he is a butterfly?" if they respond with "Perhaps the butterfly is dreaming its a man?" I'll be on my way there soon." Tseng ceased smoking briefly and gained a mischievous guile. "To address your question about me wanting things in exchange. You're providing me with all I could ever want good doctor. A REVELATION. Tseng said eerily as a ominous cool breeze blew in through the door he was exiting as it seemed to slam shut by itself.

~exit

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:29 pm
Steiner stands at the entrance for a while. Long enough for Tseng to leave. Suddenly he whips around letting out a roar of anger as he sends a bolt of lightning down the entrance hallway destroying a lamp and table at the end.

The Plagues inside either flatten on the ground or dive through doorways as the lightning wizzes by.

Steiner stands there, little sparks of electricity jumping around the tips of his mechanical arm as if he had not turned off the lightning.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 pm
Winter remained nearby, not afraid of her father.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:58 pm
Plague looks up from the ground. "Jeez.... what on earth was that for!?"

"Plague you idiot! Why on earth did you invite such a horrible person to do business with us!?" Steiner has shut off his arm and walks down the hallway.

Plague picks himself off the ground, and as he does the rest follow. "If you didn't like him then why did you agree to work for him?"

Steiner stops and turns to face Plague. "Because I could not pass up this chance. This chance to make my dream a reality."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:43 am
Winter walked along with Steiner.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 am
"Come Winter, let us explore this building. I am anxious to find out what kinds of advances these people have made over the past thousand years. Though first I believe we shall need to find the energy creating devices. Surely a building this advanced runs on life energy(electricity)."Steiner begins to walk down the hallway. But he stops and turns around. "Plague! I need one of your duplicates to glow alongside us. Also, I would like you and the others to stand guard at the entrance. Do not let anybody inside. This includes that Tseng person. If he or anybody tries to force their way past you, kill them immediately." Steiner begins to walk down the hall again.

Plague grumbles and turns to the other Plagues. "Number two, you go with Father. Three, four, five and six you stay right inside the building out of sight. The rest of you follow me outside." Two follows Steiner and the rest do as Plague says. Plague walks out of the building.

(How does the building power itself?)  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm
(underground generators and crystallis, but the crystallis' should be removed by now)

"Yes father," Winter said, following him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games