Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:17 pm
I think the Fall dragons hubby and I bred are all we are going to get!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:58 pm
as for how i get the rares... I get up at 4 am for work... no one else is on almost.

I bred the silver though  

Lormak

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:58 pm
Hey I noticed me and intravwos are missing from the lists. What's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Arcanasylvana
Your scrolls are there. Don't worry. Willa was just moving stuff around.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:58 pm
Arcanasylvana

You're both there, Arca. Both of your scrolls were in the Inactive list but I've moved them and your eggs back into the Incubator. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:03 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Arcanasylvana
Your scrolls are there. Don't worry. Willa was just moving stuff around.

Yep, that's what I was doing! xd

Have gone through all the Inactive Scrolls. Not only did Arca and intravwos have new eggs, but Demoness of Heart and bghvgjdh also had new eggs. Also have gone through the Incubator's scrolls and have them edited and updated. I've gotten the adults moved to their Class pages as well as adding another RIP egg to the Memoriam group. sweatdrop

Taking a little break and will start on the Infirmary group in a couple of hours.  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:52 pm
*Does the EXTREME Hyper Happy Dance before collapsing on the floor* eek eek eek eek eek eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. eek eek eek eek eek eek 4laugh heart heart heart heart

I also got this cute Eggling by mistake when I was fighting for the Autumn Eggs in the last hourly drop that lasted 35 minutes exclaim exclaim exclaim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If it turns out to be a female, would anyone be interested in her? I will keep her if there are no interested parties. 4laugh heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:30 pm
Kimmiora
*Does the EXTREME Hyper Happy Dance before collapsing on the floor* eek eek eek eek eek eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. eek eek eek eek eek eek 4laugh heart heart heart heart

I also got this cute Eggling by mistake when I was fighting for the Autumn Eggs in the last hourly drop that lasted 35 minutes exclaim exclaim exclaim

If it turns out to be a female, would anyone be interested in her? I will keep her if there are no interested parties. 4laugh heart heart heart

Congrats, Kimmi! Putting them in the Incubator! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Lormak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:33 pm
Well i think i am done walking for the evening  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 pm
Happy 24 days till Christmas, everyone! blaugh

Incubator stats for November 2008 -

We had 806 eggs/babies placed in the Incubator and 782 grew into adults.

That's a 98% success rate!

Great job, everyone, especially to those of you who helped walk the Infirmary group and who helped edit/update the Incubator for us when we got into some binds!
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Here's the Infirmary's walkie group...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Lormak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:21 pm
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/cO78][img]http://dragcave.net/image/cO78.gif[/img][/url]

Just snagged this one.. A nice end for for birthday. Good night everyone

p.s. i just froze the silver hatchie on my scroll  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:31 pm
Lormak
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/cO78][img]http://dragcave.net/image/cO78.gif[/img][/url]

Just snagged this one.. A nice end for for birthday. Good night everyone

p.s. i just froze the silver hatchie on my scroll

OMG! Did we miss your b-day, Lormak??? redface

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORMAK!!! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:47 pm
I've hit all but one hourly drop since 10am PST (we were putting up our tree) and have yet to snag an Autumn. Is there a trick to it that I'm missing?

And a half hour after this post was originally posted, I finally got one!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/6c4cdo][img]http://tinyurl.com/5m4ohv/.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:23 am
while trying for an autumn I snagged 2 papers last night may be giving one to a freind of mine if/when she comes on she hasn't had time to come on much lately though

Taking infirmary out for a walk and I'm gonna post them in the emergancy room on dcfan site

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*edit
and I bred another alt black

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lormak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:12 am
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/WCmZ][img]http://dragcave.net/image/WCmZ.gif[/img][/url]

Just snagged another one. I am hoping for a male female set. a duplicate gender will prbably be gifted.  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games