Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:38 am
Winter finished transforming and went to the boars. The ones she didn't roast, she had absorbed into herself. The one she roasted she lifted up over her shoulder with ease and walked back to the lab with.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 am
After a bit five new Pagues walked out of the Cabin carrying various Tools and possessions. The other two walked out a bit later carrying clothes. Plague sits as they aproach him. "Brother, it seems the old man had been stealing from the building. We brought some books we found full of technical stuff." the two from before speak. "We also found some clothes for father." Plague gets up carrying his bucket. "Excellent, father will be very pleased with our haul. Hold on a minute though." Plague goes inside for a second. He comes out holding plates, silverwear, and what looks like a bottle of wine. "We forgot about the picnick!" The other Plagues cheer. "Now! We must be off! Father awaits our return!" Plague and the others start to run towards the building.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:47 am
Winter came back and knelt down next to her new father, leaving the cooked beast on the polished floor. Her tail whisked around and she looked contented for now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:59 pm
The man wakes up and looks at the boar. He then looks up at Winter a simple smile on his face, "Excellent work Winter. I did not expect my first meal in one thousand years to be roasted boar. Well done."

As the man finished his sentance, the 8 Plagues show up at the door. Plague walks forward placing the bucket of water next to the boar. "I got the water father, and these..." Plague places the dishes and bottle of wine next to the bucket. "I ran into a hermit who....well let's just say he wont be needing them anymore." Plague turns to the door. "You can come in now!" The other Plagues turn the corner and come in. "Hiya father." they wave and smile nervously. One places the books and other possessions at the growing pile. "For you father, turns out the man was stealing from this building." he says.

The mans smile disapears for a moment. "Normally I don't condone stealing..." the smile returns, "But then again he really won't be needing them. Well done Plague, and welcome to the rest of you." He stands up and picks up the clothes. "not the best handywork but they'll do." He turns and walks towards the nearest door. "I am going to change, and then I will come back and enjoy your gifts, my wonderfull children." he smiles and walks into the room.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:55 pm
Winter waited patiently for him to return.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:37 pm
Plague sits down against the hallway wall. He looks at the group of Plagues standing in the doorway. "Plagues 4-8 go set up watch around the entrance. Plagues 2&3 stand guard at the entrance." The Plagues follow his orders and take their positions. Plague closes his eyes. "Whens that guy going to be back?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:41 pm
"I don't know," Winter said, "But at least now if he tries to hurt us or father, I can destroy him," She grinned, "Or better yet, devour him like I did the creatures in the forest."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:49 pm
Plague stares at Winter. He is very confused. "Creature(S?) ... How many did you eat!? And how are you fitting them into that tiny form?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:13 pm
"I lost count after seven bear monsters," Winter said, "I have learned a way to create a fourth dimension inside myself," When she spoke, her chest split open cleanly and parted, showing what seemed like a black hole inside her body, where her heart is, "I store material there for my transformations," Winter smiled, demonstrating by transforming into a smaller version of the dragon she became before. She stood a little taller than Plague.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm
Plague stands and stares, completely speechless. Finally he speaks, though shaken. "Th-that's a neat trick...."

The man walks out, buttoning his shirt. He looks up and is startled by the small dragon. Warily and backing up a bit he says, "Winter? Is that you?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:21 pm
Winter nodded, "Yes father. I wanted to show my brother my skill," She said, stretching her wings out to test them. She walked over to her father, claws making clicking sounds over the tiled floor. She then lightly nuzzled her head against him, careful not to harm him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:45 pm
The man smiles and looks up at Winter. "Excellent, truly excellent. You have exceeded the expectations I had just barely begun to form. But tell me, how is this possible? For plague to transform that big he would need to be that size already."

Plague answers that for Winter. "Apparently she is able to compact the material she eats and store it in her chest. She called it a Dim-en-shion..." Plague stumbles over the word.

The man looks from Plague to Winter again. "Interesting. So this..Dim-en-shion...let's you do this? Tell me, do all vampires have this ability?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm
"Not all Vampires can do that," Winter said, sitting down like an oversized dog. The fourth dimensional pocket could be seen pulsing in her chest, "When I was a Vampire I was a prodigy. I still am," She laughed, "I made this so that I didn't have to feed as often," She let her chest open up like before to show him her secret.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:03 pm
The man thinks to himself. Well it's too bad all vampires can't do that. Or I could build a small force of Winter duplicates. Still, her condition should be identified and replicated. The uses of this mutation are limitless. He smiles at Winter. "Well my dear you are indeed a prodigy even now." he begins to walk past Winter. "Now if you will excuse me, I think I will partake in the lovely boar you have brought. It would be a shame to let it get too cold." He sits down and begins to carve the animal with a surgical style.

Plague leans against a wall, a smirk on his face. He knows the man too well to be fooled by his act. Anyone else would never be able to discern his lies. "Wow father, you are in a very good mood."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 pm
Winter transformed back to her hybrid shape and watched with a smile, glad to please her father.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games