Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 am
"Good. I thought I lost you," Winter thought to it, "I feel great! It's just like you said!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:16 am
The Plague voice responds. "I told you I would always be here for you, and I intend to keep that promise. If you want to speak with me all you need to do is ask. And I'm glad you are enjoying it. Now all you need to do is learn how to use it."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 am
"I can hardly wait," Winter thought excitedly, "I shouldn't take long learning. I'm a prodigy after all," Her tail flicked back and forth, "I hope this encounter with the strange man ends soon so I can go and kill something. The dimension in my chest is empty. I want to fill it so I can practice my transformations." She seemed like an excited child.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:01 pm
"Don't forget, we need permision from father first." the voice responds.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:12 pm
Winter made a small impatient whining sound, "I know that..." She thought to the voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:41 pm
"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll let you hunt in the forrest around the building. Father is not one to let his children starve." the voice is calming.

They continue up to the exit of the building.

(so I'm not sure what's going to happen next. I was sort of banking on Plant being back....but he's sort of giving us away in Merkia...)  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
"Yes...I trust him," Winter thought to the voice.

(yeah lol. Not much can be done about that)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:23 pm
The man sits down against the wall of the hallway. He closes his eyes and holds his head with his non-mechanical hand. He opens one eye and looks at Plague. Sounding tired he asks, "So where is this man Plague?" he closes the eye and slumps further against the wall.

Plague sits against the wall across from the man. "Well...I'm not exactly sure. I told him to give us an hour, but he seems to have disappeared. I am sure he will return."

The man rubs his brow. After thinking for a second he responds. "I'm thinking this could be a while... Now I'm sure you both must be hungry. I know that I am. And being frozen for a thousand years seems to have left me dehydrated." The man looks at Plague. "Plague, I would like you to Fetch some water from the river if it is still there." he then turns his head towards Winter. "And winter, I know that you are hungry, so I will let you hunt the woods on the mountain. Eat as much as you like and bring back something for me and Plague." he closes his eyes and returns to his slumped position. "Now if either of you meet somebody while you are out there, unless it is the man you talked to, I want you to kill them on sight and bring them back here."

Plague gets up from his sitting position. "Yes sir." Plague replies as he begins to walk out the entrance.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Winter grinned, "Yes Father," She said. Her hybrid form granted her greater speed. She sped outside and nearly instantly was hidden from view in the forest. She had her senses on a bear-like monster this whole time. After finding it, she fought with it for only a few moments before it died from the injuries it sustained. However, she didn't really eat it in the way animals do. She latched her claws into the flesh of the beast and pressed her body against it. The monster then started to be absorbed into Winter's body. The process only took about a minute. She then climbed to her feet. She seemed out of breath. She was trying to control her transforming ability. Her body was covered in scales and her bone structure was starting to rearrange before she finally could control it. The scales then pressed back into her skin and faded again, returning to the hybrid form she enjoyed. She then went to devour more creatures, since she knew monsters often are in groups.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:12 pm
Plague held onto his hat as Winter sped past him. He looked wide eyed in the direction she went. He looked down at his legs. Can I run like that? He thought. He rearanged the muscles in his legs. He got into a running position, and began to run so fast that he was unable to control it and ended up falling back with a heavy thump. "Oww...." me muttered before getting up and running off to find the river.

The man had witnessed the entire thing, and as Plague sped off, he closed his eyes with one thought before falling asleep, "Idiot Plague."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:23 pm
It wasn't long before Winter had devoured a few more creatures, "Now, time to practice my transforming," She said. Instantly her body began to grow and change shape. Her back made cracking sounds as two wings grew out rapidly to match her almost molten figure. Soon her body took the shape of an adult dragon. She was slightly taller than the trees when the transformation was finished.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm
The plague voice returned to Winter. "Excellent work. You have transformed beutifully. And a dragon is only the beginning. You have many different animals inside of you. Before Plague was sealed he and father traveled devouring animals and creatures from all over. If you think it it can happen."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:33 pm
Winter grinned, "Excellent. I feel so free right now. I no longer have limitations due to being a Vampire. Now I can do whatever I want, and become anything I want." The sounds she made when she fought with some beasts had alarmed a herd of boar, causing them to stampede in her direction. She grinned more and lowered her head to their level, roaring at them. Most of the creatures dropped dead from fear, while others were scrambling to stop advancing towards her. Those ones she ate in her dragon form, "At least now I have food for Father," She said, breathing fire on one of the dead boars to roast it. She then started transforming back to her hybrid shape.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 pm
The voice speaks in Winters mind. "I am glad. Anything to make you happy."

Meanwhile Plague has found his way to the old river which eventually runs underground powering the old lab. He spots a cabin belonging to an old hermit farmer.

Plague grins evilly as he approaches the cabin of the Hermit by the river. He thinks he hears cows and a horse out back. Suddenly a large dog thing tied to the cabin runs out of the cabin door lunging and barking at Plague. Plague is unphased by the dog and puts on a friendly smile as the hermit comes out of the cabin.

(hermit) "Quiet boy!" the hermit yells to his dog beast. Warily he approaches Plague, a hand on a short sword at his waist. "Something I can do for you stranger?" the man looks at him sideways. "Wait, yer not from the lab are you? Because I don't want no trouble!" the hermit unsheithes the sword a bit.

Plague smiles nervously and holds his hands up in front of him. "Sorry to have bothered you sir. No I'm not from the lab, me and my father and sister were passing through. I was told to get some water. Do you mind if I borrow a bucket?" Plague tries his hardest to look innocent and nervous.

The hermit pauses for a second and shiethes his sword. He takes another sideways look at plague and gives a tooth decay smile. "Alrighty stranger. As long as yar not from the lab I'll gladly help. Wait just a moment I'll go fetch a drinking bucket." the hermit disappears inside the cabin for a moment and returns with a metal bucket. He walks over to Plague and hands him the bucket. "Anything else I can do fer ya?" the man grins at Plague. Suddenly his other hand stabs forward and catches Plague full in the stomach with a long dagger.

Plague unphased looks down at the dagger and then up at the very surprised hermit. Plague gives a grin of his own, the toothy shark grin he had at Merkia. "My turn" he says as he jabs the man in the chest. The hermit falls to the ground clawing at his chest where the infection is now rapidly spreading. Plague looks up, now pale skinned and black eyed like before, at the dog beast who was now attempting to retreat into the cabin. With one motion he sends a porcupine spike through the air piercing the dog beast right in the back of the skull killing it instantly. Plague then picks up the bucket and goes to the river, filling it with water. By the time he returns the hermit and dog beast have completely been absorbed and now walk towards Plague as complete duplicates. "Greetings brother!" they say simultaneously. "Greetings to you to brothers." Plague replies. "Im so glad to see you! Now please be dears and go infect the livestock in the back and then grab as much as you can from the cabin. The Plagues nod and grin heading off to carry out Plagues orders. Plague smiles madly and then let's out a huge burst of laughter before sitting down grinning.

(INFECTED xd )  

Thorgrim the Wise

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games