Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
SPAM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 am
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
HadoKennie
ChromeDokuro16
hey guys i was talking to Tenjho and he told me that you guys were thinking of changing it to a mission game style but i was thinking that we could have an rpg style. like we walk from town to town and if we need a boat then we could just talk to someone at a port and instantly be telaported to the next town, maybe have some kind of small cut scene in between. then maybe at some point we all get some kind of flying thing like a Rheaird from Tales of Symphonia

That's not going to work at all. Just leave it mission based and we'll plan it from there. It'll most likely be washu teleporting us from place to place.

how is it not going to work? have you not played any RPGs?

if we're going to remove us having to walk between places and instead have us be teleporting. how about before each teleport the characters have a chance to talk? kinda like a Mass Effect thing

ive never played mass effect, i dont own a 360

it was on both ps3 and 360 but thats not the point  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:37 am
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
HadoKennie
ChromeDokuro16
hey guys i was talking to Tenjho and he told me that you guys were thinking of changing it to a mission game style but i was thinking that we could have an rpg style. like we walk from town to town and if we need a boat then we could just talk to someone at a port and instantly be telaported to the next town, maybe have some kind of small cut scene in between. then maybe at some point we all get some kind of flying thing like a Rheaird from Tales of Symphonia

That's not going to work at all. Just leave it mission based and we'll plan it from there. It'll most likely be washu teleporting us from place to place.

how is it not going to work? have you not played any RPGs?

if we're going to remove us having to walk between places and instead have us be teleporting. how about before each teleport the characters have a chance to talk? kinda like a Mass Effect thing

ive never played mass effect, i dont own a 360

it was on both ps3 and 360 but thats not the point

ya sorry got off topic a bit lol. anyway i just want to know how an rpg style wouldnt work, thats all  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:46 am
im not too sure. if the rpg style works and i can at least have like my request added in some way. i won't complain.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:54 pm
the reason why i changed my avi to Pirate England: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiIuVG-qS2U&list=FL0tAKkNuJUUoPWUynu1DHEw&index=5&feature=plpp_video  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas