Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 am
"...Just got hit on the job." Hikari replied, glancing at Hiei. She wasn't about to tell him that she'd gotten beaten up by Mukuro. Hikari knew that Hiei would try to pick a fight with the woman if he knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 am
Hiei nodded a bit and slowly touched his face before looking toward Hikari a bit and laid back down arching his leg. His eyes drifted to the girl again and blinked a little before looking straight up. It was only a few minutes before Mukuro called in. " Get up Hiei."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:14 am
Hikari's head snapped to the side, her eyes looking up at Mukuro's tall figure with a serious glare when the woman came into the room. Her hand looked like it moved just a bit towards her knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:05 am
Hiei shifted a little and kept faced toward Hikari with closed eyes. The demon stretched. " My Doctor told me to stay in bed." He said dully before slowly moving again closing his eyes to sleep.

" You have work. I and you never care about Doctor orders. Up."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 am
"At least give him a few hours." Hikari stated, looking back at Hiei. If she kept looking up at Mukuro, Hikari knew she'd try to attack the woman again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 pm
Mukuro stared at them, slamming the door and left and Hiei let out a deep breath now not so worried about the women. Moving a little he rubbed his head. Thanks." He mumbled and slowly moved.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:20 pm
"Don't mention it." Hikari mumbled under her breath. "I have another job to do later, so don't do anything stupid."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Hiei moved a little and shook his head a bit. Moving he laid there trying to think a bit before he took a deep breath. Moving a bit he looked to the side trying to think. " What job are you doing?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:19 pm
"Some human scientist." Hikari replied, running a hand through her hair as she sat there. She was going to sit there until having to leave. "Somewhere in Russia, I think."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:22 pm
Hiei nodded a little and slowly touching his side and grunted a bit . "just be careful then." He said. He moved a little and leaned on the wall holding his wound a bit trying to dull the pain.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:25 pm
"Yeah." Hikari glanced back at Hiei again before digging into her coat pocket. She pulled out a small plastic bag with some herbs inside, tossing it to the fire demon. "Take one leaf. It'll make you feel better."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:31 pm
Hiei blinked a bit catching the small bag and opened the bag grabbing one. " Thanks." He said going to pass the girl the bag back. " I suppose, I guess I'll see you in a few days." He said. Unsure how long he'd be gone for.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:34 pm
Hikari shook her head, tossing the bag back. "Keep it in case you need more." She stood up then, fixing her ponytail. "Later." Hikari walked out at that point to leave and do her job.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Hiei help the bag. It took a bit but once he was feeling better he was in front of Mukuro listening to the women harp on him before he left. Gone. It would be at least half a month or a month till Hikari and anyone saw him. Tear's messages where never long, but just quick ones to check on Hikari.

' Dear, hikari...How are you?'  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 pm
Hikari was sitting in the back of the castle, just to stay away from everyone for now. She gripped her head a bit, leaning forward and taking in a few deep breaths. This isn't just a few days... Hikari thought to herself. Hiei was gone for a long time again, and it was hard on her. Hearing her phone, Hikari slowly pulled it out, glancing at the message.

'Dear Tear, I'm okay... My head's scrambled again. I keep hearing her... How are you?'  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games