Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
SPAM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:09 pm
That would be interesting. An idea could be that it takes place during the transition point between the first series' old style and the second series' modernization.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:57 pm
the great depression in the avatar world would be awesome  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm
Something like that. Heheh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm
honestly i wouldn't mind changing this current story to avatar terms. it'll make sense from whats happening right now. miyuki, tenjho, and raon = water benders
ace, and hotaru = firebenders
fozzil = earth bender
clyde, kat, and ana = regular human that uses weapons  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 pm
alright, to those who are interested in an avatar universe guild. i need a head count as well as plans for how it will work.

need:
1=ppl who will participate
2=when in the avatar storyline it will take place
3=characters (our chars, the villains, and any other chars such as aang and katara)
4=the storyline  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 pm
shade9182
alright, to those who are interested in an avatar universe guild. i need a head count as well as plans for how it will work.

need:
3=characters (our chars, the villains, and any other chars such as aang and katara)
4=the storyline

You do know we can talk about it in the other guild right?  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 am
HadoKennie
shade9182

need:
4=the storyline

You do know we can talk about it in the other guild right?

ya forgot to tell you that i added Fozzle and Ina to the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:49 pm
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO NOW!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLadgMsU9fw&feature=g-all-u  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm
Sweet, a Deadpool game! I wonder how it'll play? Let's just hope they do it right, because this is definitely one game that's long overdue and they shouldn't ******** up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:27 pm
hey guys i was talking to Tenjho and he told me that you guys were thinking of changing it to a mission game style but i was thinking that we could have an rpg style. like we walk from town to town and if we need a boat then we could just talk to someone at a port and instantly be telaported to the next town, maybe have some kind of small cut scene in between. then maybe at some point we all get some kind of flying thing like a Rheaird from Tales of Symphonia  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 pm
ChromeDokuro16
hey guys i was talking to Tenjho and he told me that you guys were thinking of changing it to a mission game style but i was thinking that we could have an rpg style. like we walk from town to town and if we need a boat then we could just talk to someone at a port and instantly be telaported to the next town, maybe have some kind of small cut scene in between. then maybe at some point we all get some kind of flying thing like a Rheaird from Tales of Symphonia

That's not going to work at all. Just leave it mission based and we'll plan it from there. It'll most likely be washu teleporting us from place to place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:29 am
HadoKennie
ChromeDokuro16

That's not going to work at all. Just leave it mission based and we'll plan it from there. It'll most likely be washu teleporting us from place to place.

how is it not going to work? have you not played any RPGs?  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 am
ChromeDokuro16
HadoKennie
ChromeDokuro16

if we're going to remove us having to walk between places and instead have us be teleporting. how about before each teleport the characters have a chance to talk? kinda like a Mass Effect thing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 am
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
HadoKennie
ChromeDokuro16

if we're going to remove us having to walk between places and instead have us be teleporting. how about before each teleport the characters have a chance to talk? kinda like a Mass Effect thing

ive never played mass effect, i dont own a 360  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out