Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:56 pm
Hivestuckxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
2: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
4: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
5: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
8: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.
9: Orange + Yellow - +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: Red + Green - +4 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 2/10
Total Cups Consumed: 1

"Ah, hello there." She was paired with a child. Mera was unsure how to feel about that sort of match-up.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:56 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tamiya Aiguma
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: Orange/Blue (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
3: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

Tamiya stood tall (her default state) in front of the redblood, her hand extended. "We are both soda victors thus far. We shall see who will fall."  

Sypon
Vice Captain

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:57 pm
Sephos Arbola
(The Jolly Green Giants)

Sephos watched Nucleo's throw - and miss. The other team got the ball back up in the air and threw it over their net with ease, right by Nucleo's head. He seemed upset.

"You all right?" Sephos asked, approaching. That wouldn't be good, but he had medicine with him if he needed it...

doutei

Hivestuck-

Our names are: Sephos Arbola and Nucleo Glatte
My team is: Green

Total Score: 5

Quote:
Record
Round 1:
Nucleo is in space 1
Sephos is in space 4
Sephos Bumps to Nucleo: Success!
Bonus Acquired -> Double Points
Nucleo sets to Sephos in space 1: No bonus
Sephos Spikes to 1
Opponents are in 2, 3 = SCORE
X2 = 2 points gained!

Round 2:
Sephos remains in space 4
Nucleo remains in space 1
Nucleo bumps the ball to Sephos in space 4: Success
Bonus Achieved: Reroll
Sephos sets the ball to Nucleo in space 1: Success
Bonus Achieved: Double score
Nucleo spikes to 1
Opponents are at 2, 4 = SCORE
X2 = 2 points gained!

Round 3:
Nucleo is in space 1
Sephos is in space 4
Sephos bumps to nucleo in space 3 = No bonus
Nucleo sets to Sephos in space 3 = No bonus
Sephos sets to space 3
Opponents are in 2, 4 = SCORE
1 point granted!

Round 4:
Sephos remains at 4
Nucleo moves to 3
Nucleo bumps to Sephos at 3 = no bonus
Sephos sets to nucleo at 1 = No bonus
Nucleo spikes to 3
Opponents are at 1, 3
NO SCORE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:58 pm
"Hey! Looks like I'm gonna be your partner. My name's Ganyma. What's yours?" The tealblood waved and extended a huge hand for his diminutive partner to take. They didn't have much time to dilly dally - the opposing team was getting into position.

"Whoops! Here, I'll stand here. Get ready!"

Ganyma is on 4.

Sypon
Vice Captain

nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:59 pm
Quote:

1: Orange + Yellow - +1 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

note: api could choose a different cup, but is sticking with this one!

Hivestuck

My name is: Apibom Honeii
My team is: Yellow
My cup formation is:
1: Red + Teal {Sting and Switch} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The drinker has to skip the next round
2: Orange + Teal {Hivemind} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + The drinker has to skip the next round
3: Orange + Yellow {Flight of the Bumblebee} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Yellow + Red {Bumblebee Blitz} - (+2PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups
5: Red + Orange {Amber Honey} - (+5PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: Red + Teal {Sting and Switch} - (+3PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The drinker has to skip the next round
7: Red + Orange {Amber Honey} - (+4PP)If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, this counts as 2 cups + The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
8: Yellow + Teal {Honeypunch} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + The drinker has to skip the next round
9: Orange + Yellow {Flight of the Bumblebee} - (+2PP)The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) + The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
10: Yellow + Teal {Honeypunch} - (+1PP)The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round + The drinker has to skip the next round

Potty Points: 2/10

Apibom offered their opponent a smile and a small wave in greeting. "Hello..! I'm Apibom... May the best troll win...?" They picked up a pong ball and tossed it into one of Hemera's cups, then downed the mixture. Not... terrible?

Gl!tch~

seekingCylem rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:59 pm
Volleyball with Didero and Luxara
Didero is BUMPING
Didero is in Position 3
Luxara is in Position 4

Didero dug his heels into the sand of the volleyball court experimentally. He wasn't the sportiest troll, but the Bloodfest spirit was intoxicating, and the picturesque nature of the beach was so inviting. He figured going a few rounds of a non-contact sport couldn't hurt.

He tossed the volleyball between his hands as he regarded his assigned partner. There was something familiar about her he couldn't quite place. Rather than be bothered by it, Didero decided to treat the sensation as a sign he and his teammate could become good friends.

"Get ready!" He announced, and served the ball to Luxara.

BOOST GAINED: Re-roll on a missed SPIKE
Gl!tch~

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:01 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Opimus Fellah
My team is: Red
My cup formation is:
1: G+T: +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
2: O+T: +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: O+G: +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: T+B: 3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: O+B: +4 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: G+B: +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).
7: B+B: 5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: G+G: +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+O: +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10: T+T: 1 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 3/10

Fellah hadn't met a juggalo before, and this competitor had a very regal air about her. He just hoped friendly competition would stay friendly. He offered her his trademark smile, "I'll give it my best, good luck to ya," he said, shaking her hand to follow through on good sportsmanship.

[[Fellah will switch out number 6 Aquapiss for a T/T drink]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:08 pm
Hivestuck

Our names are: Nucleo Glatte and Sephos Arbola

"That was fun! But man I need a drink now!" Nucleo admitted, breathing a little heavy from all the running and jumping around. Wiping some sweat from his brow, the barista nodded in acknowledgement to to the referee who called out their final score. Then he perked up at noticing a sign near the court.

"Check it out, there's a 3 legged race tomorrow! Let's do that too!" The greenblood exclaimed.

"I mean, we make a pretty good team!" Nucleo declared, hoping that would persuade Sephos.

DraconicFeline

Doutei

Sypon
Vice Captain

Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: Orange/Blue (NASTYASS) +4 PP The drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll
3: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Teal/Teal (THE WEAK s**t) +1 PP. The drinker must skip the next round.
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 1

Tamiya frowned as Fellah swapped out her potent AQUAPISS for some fruity, less effective drink that she promptly named "THE WEAK s**t". She decided, as vengeance, to use her cup choice to pick Fellah's own WEAK s**t. "I'm skipping a turn." She announced.  
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend
My cup formation is:
1: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O/O (orange u glad) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
3: O/Y (walking on sunshine) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: B/B (berry blooberry) +5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: B/Y (byellow) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: G/Y (slime time) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: G/G (lean green bean machine) +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: O/G (orange gruice) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: MAX'D
Total Cups Consumed: 3

Sonnie topped off the competition with another gross soda, drinking one more than his opponent. Cheerfully, he offered his opponent a good-game high five. He had fun! He hoped the blueblood did too.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 pm
Sypon

Saigen didn't do sports very often, but his lusus encouraged physical activity. Volleyball wouldn't have been his first pick, but it was what it was. He gave a limp wave back to the broad fellow tealblood, blinking as his form blocked out the moonlight.

"Uhhhhh." Saige moved into a different position awkwardly, following Ganyma's lead. "Yeah."

Saige is on 1.

Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:12 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: G+T: +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
2: O+T: +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: O+G: +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: T+B: 3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: O+B: +4 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: G+B: +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).
7: B+B: 5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: G+G: +3 PP. The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: O+O: +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

Potty Points: 7/10
Total Cups Consumed: 2

Fellah sure hoped that the purpleblood's frown was just her competitive spirit. He REALLY did not want to end up on the wrong side of a juggalo. Trying to enjoy the incredibly sugary drink he launched his next ball.

[[ Fellah will replace number 2 NASTYASS with another WEAK s**t.]]  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Sypon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:15 pm
Ganyma pulled his hand back after he had been left hanging. "Alright then!" He said, and gaved Saige a thumbs up instead. "Let's do this!"

Ganyma prepared to BUMP!
Round 1!
G: 4
S: 1

The big tealblood purposely aimed away from Saigen - perhaps it wasn't the best strategy, but the kid looked like he needed some exercise and fresh air.

(miss - no bonus!)  
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:16 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10/10
Total Cups Consumed: 3

The juggalo deciding to skip her turn, forced Fellah to toss another ball as he downed the Aquapiss. His eye twitching slightly from its potency.

The redblood downed the drink, then bit his top lip as he felt his fluid flusher about to burst. He looked INCREDIBLY uncomfortable, but he had sportsmanship enough to stick around and see it through before bee-lining for the restroom.  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:20 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
6: Teal/Teal (THE WEAK s**t) +1 PP. The drinker must skip the next round.

Potty Points: 2
Total Cups Consumed: 2

The purpleblood grumbled slightly (whether it was her stomach or her mouth was unclear). She watched with a tense gaze as Fellah replaced her beautiful beverage with more WEAK s**t. Oh well. She would prevail! He could only take 3 of her beverages (being so unlucky that he could not even down her WEAK s**t with his poor aim). This was fine.

She centered herself. "A fair attempt." She announced, and swooshed a ball into one of Fellah's cups. It was... The weak s**t. Tamiya could not abstain from laughter.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games