Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:59 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Is it alright if I start making threads in the Squad Three Division sub-forum? And does every squad need a function? Because I have an idea for Division Three.

Long range weapons and/ or tactical combat

Go ahead, can you pick one?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:00 pm
Ubiquitouch
Welp, I fell asleep while making my Fullbringer, and my computer restarted and wiped my process.

I guess we're 2 that never learn to save their progress! dramallama Last time, Gaia crashed on me emotion_donotwant  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:02 pm
Feiyimei
Ubiquitouch
Welp, I fell asleep while making my Fullbringer, and my computer restarted and wiped my process.

I guess we're 2 that never learn to save their progress! dramallama Last time, Gaia crashed on me emotion_donotwant

It's weird. It managed to keep the URL for the picture, but did not keep anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:04 pm
I like Long-range Weapons, bows and guns and what not. Feel free to use Tactical Combat for another division. I have to go so the Division Three threads won't be up until tomorrow. BYE!

Feiyimei
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Is it alright if I start making threads in the Squad Three Division sub-forum? And does every squad need a function? Because I have an idea for Division Three.

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:08 pm
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei
Ubiquitouch

It's weird. It managed to keep the URL for the picture, but did not keep anything else.

O_o how...?
Well, that's a bummer because urls of pics can be dug out through your browser history, but not your text =/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:40 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
I like Long-range Weapons, bows and guns and what not. Feel free to use Tactical Combat for another division. I have to go so the Division Three threads won't be up until tomorrow. BYE!

Feiyimei
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Yay Zigzag's here its a party now lol  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:52 pm
Binks Sake
I guess I might as well say Hi.
So Yo.
Umm..You can call me Binks, not Blinks. I don't know why people think its blinks o.e
Ughh..Right now I have been going back and forth on what my Zanpakuto is, as well as my Bio. So it might be a while to agree to something, but Ill try my best to finish it by the end of this week, despite finals approaching. x.x
Well anyway,
Im looking forward to role-play with you peeps, and hopefully I can agree with something, and then finish my profile.
yaaaay. lame intro

I've been meaning to reply to this one for awhile I just wanted to wish you good luck in your finals as well also I share your pain when people get your username wrong a lot of people think mine is pronounced jigh-thigh when in truth it's proper pronunciation is Jight-high.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:06 pm
I managed to get my threads up earlier than I thought I would. If a member of the crew would please alter the threads to be Announcements and Stickys I have tagged them appropriately and, the tags will need to be removed upon their conversion. Thank you!

Feiyimei

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:34 pm
I think someone got to your thread before me.

Sorry for the late response. I closed my eyes for a nap and clonked out for a good 3 hours. Yep. God Dammit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:40 pm
Feiyimei

Sorry for the late response. I closed my eyes for a nap and clonked out for a good 3 hours. Yep. God Dammit.

I got it.

That's pretty much what happened to me, except my alarm clock seems to be broken, so I slept for 8 hours. Good thing I have nothing that I needed to do today.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:41 pm
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

I got it.

That's pretty much what happened to me, except my alarm clock seems to be broken, so I slept for 8 hours. Good thing I have nothing that I needed to do today.

I have 2 alarm clocks int he shape of two fluffy pomeranians dramallama Hopefully I'll be more productive now though ninja Expect new threads popping out in Hueco Mundo MWAHAHAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:50 pm
Ubiquitouch

UBIIII, DID YOU HEAR? YOUR FULLBRINGER WILL NO LONGER BE FOREVER ALONE!  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 pm
Is there a posting order for the back alley event? If not how do I judge when it is my turn to post? Usually I post in threads with established posting orders so, this is a new experience for me?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 pm
Feiyimei
Ubiquitouch

Who else is making a Fullbringer?

Also, I suppose he never was, since I have yet to make his profile, and he doesn't exist.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:54 pm
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei
Ubiquitouch

Who else is making a Fullbringer?

Also, I suppose he never was, since I have yet to make his profile, and he doesn't exist.

King of Eternal Night and his friend is (I never really got his name?) though they're waiting for your character's bio to start theirs.

King of Eternal Night

Shake hands now and kiss! dramallama  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games