Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC: fanart Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:17 am
FIRST thing that came to mind.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:38 am
Draconia St George

I love that so much, and for the record Cassie finds it HILARIOUS she wants all the photos taken

Edit:

This however she doesn't find so funny

User Image  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:50 pm
heart heart heart heart Draconia got the prankster side of Marianna on this day. Mari better have some water near by to put out any fires!! eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:30 am
Corpes E with Lin, they shop at the same store.
Its hard yo see from this angle, sorry

https://www.flickr.com/gp/81585085@N04/57e583  

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:27 pm
Layla LaMia 2.0

I hated the other one didnt embody Layla it was a quick job.....this took me a lot longer like...a month trying to find everything to make it perfect! This one is a lot more colorful *0* the only thing that isn't really legit is the Tea... its not mint.

Im working on Felix, Shad and Roswell... Those bros will be the death of me haha. I'm kidding xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:47 pm
Shadeux

Felix Faun

Roswell Grey

THIS WAS SO FUN TO DO heart I love the colours so much!!  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:53 pm
Chase Q

I think after I make Peggy that's everyone in the rp??? Could I be wrong?

I'm sorry that this is a powder blue and a bit monochromatic...I couldn't find anything that was EXTREME as I wanted... which was very disappointing.

Any requests on Otps or Brotps? Omg...I really like doing these and I dont want to be done sweatdrop

Edit: I'm missing JD and Vanisha as well....but point still stands (awkward)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image

"We don't deal with outsiders very well they say newcomers have a certain smell." Based upon the song Heathens by twenty one pilots and as I was drawing I noticed that it looked familiar. Turns out that I made it in the same diamond formation as one Hellene Harpie drew of the tribe.

The funniest part about this is that Cassandra was the hardest part to draw.  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:25 pm
"JD" Leeds

Peggy Springwell

Vanissha De La Luz

And one because I still don't want to be done making Aesthetics.. Catomica? (name isn't the official one, its very hard to Mash Atomica and Cassie into something legit)

Cassomica

(also shoutout to that quote from "King and Lionheart" by of monsters and men, Which is the legit bomb)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:15 pm
7/15/16- 8/1/16

HEROS AND VILLAINS

Draw a character from MH (Rp and main) as their own Villian or Hero

Ex: Glen as a super rainbow villian or Draculaura as a weird pink bat hero

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:50 pm
crying Okay so heres a LEGIT gryffandra Aesthetic (the other is in the garbage where it belongs) this was what I had tried to do with the first one, BUT I WAS HEAVILY REMINDED WHY I DIDNT.

this was so hard. this was the hardest thing to do because i had such a clear idea of what I wanted but no photos matching what was in my head. but after working all day on this.,..im extremely happy with it.

Sorry if the quotes suck, I couldnt FIND ANYTHING I WANTED

Gryffandra  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:34 pm
The new prompt will be up tomorrow but for now lets just post our stuff if you have it,

Here's the cutie of chewing, the babe of bubbles. Brutal Bubblegum xp
Highkey inspired by the feel of villains in anime and things like Miraculous Ladybug (she was going to be one of gryff's goons and have a pink and black scheme with a very minimal design. but i hated the idea bc i disliked the pink and black on her.) Her powers are based on gum and she's kinda candy store themed and its so cute. whee (note, the mallet was for pose practice, she doesnt actually have one. I dont think she would be able to lift it haha) I was going to draw another pose but I was happy with this, Which is why there's an arrow pointing to erased things

User Image  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:45 pm
#melsnotdeadbutlikestoactthatway

User Image

*slithers away* see you in like 5 months  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:55 pm
I've been struggling a lot with motivation lately, getting out of bed, eating, charging my phone and all have become so very hard. But I decided to push to draw SOMETHING. even if this has taken me about a month. It's a redraw of a photo of Demona's family. then there's a cute doodle comic bb Darius to make up for just not drawing wings where there should be wings Demona's Parents are Lin Manuel Miranda and Idina Menzel Damon, was the hardest because he's supposed to significantly different in facial shape, being adopted. Damon looks so much like a villain. hah Also you cant Tell but I accidentally Spelled Darius' name Daruis because I dotted a line in the wrong spot haha (the first photo is from 2012, the other two were finished today)

Art under the spoiler since its three photos ONE MORE THING. Darius has a man bun and its the cutest thing

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:08 pm
I'm in love with these redraws!  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items