Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 am
Kise no Shirube

roak walked beside corbett into the building and saw kane, yui, blake, and aislinn. roak thought to himself but he by accident connected his mind to corbetts telepathically i am gonna go outside to get some fresh air. i don't want to start anything roak walked away
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 am
User Image

Corbett looked over at Roak who decided to leave as Blake placed his head on Aislinn's shoulder as he had that same smile on his face, the female lightly squeezed the hand of her sister as she knew that the female wasn't feeling too well at that moment as she watched Roak leave and kept an eye on the door even as he had left the room though she had a frown on her face to make it seem like nothing was wrong at all as she then looked at Aislinn's covered face as she smiled lightly and squeezed back lightly. The tinkers were starting to be made around the three as they danced around and sung a tune and snickered and laughed making Aislinn, Blake, Corbett and Kane laugh at the happiness of those beings, it reminded them of the old times as Kane blinked a few times and Blake's ears twitched They found it They'll be here soon, then, we will be all together once more. The two said as all of them smiled at the thought of being together once more since they were split apart for so long after they had started the rebellion and were afraid someone had died, but none did and it was time for them to be finally reunited.

User Image

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 am
User Image ~Yui Yum~

Yui felt something was wrong, but she just rubbed his lips and sighed Kane..something is bothering you..I can tell through your eyes..please tell me.. she asked calmly and continued to rub his soft tan lips. Don't you trust me?..

Kill or be killed..that is my life

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Linea

Linea nodded and turned to follow the two boys falling in alongside the quieter one silently as she glanced him over once and smirked a little when she felt a faint pulse of power from him. She let out a breath before pointing to the one running ahead "Is he always like that?" she asked as she once again poured herself a cup of tea before offering the thermos and a spare cup to the other guy "French vanilla black tea?

Kise no Shirube

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:15 am
Kise no Shirube

roak felt presences coming towards the base. roak opened a portal and poked his head through it and saw jokers coming. roak pulled his head out of the portal and closed it and ran back to where everyone was at. uhuhuhuhuh.... roak gasping for air hey....the....jokers....are....coming. their outside of the base. just a couple miles out roak looked at all of the and at corbett i can hold them off but their being accompanied by joker biomechs
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:21 am
User Image

Kane shook his head softly Nothing's wrong dear...nothing at all is 'wrong' at all he said wanting his grip to get even tighter before he saw Corbett scowling at him and then he stopped, his tail started releasing the female's waist as it let go completey and the male had a somewhat mischievous smile on his face.

Cloize looked at the female with one eye as he looked down at the cup she offered him as he took it gently Appreciated. he said to her with his normal voice which was still so cold and seemingly distant before he fully opened his eyes, he took a sip from the tea as he watched the male run after the butterfly He always has been and he always will be he told her as he watched the male bringing them into the forest, though soon enough he knew this was no ordinary butterfly as he chuckled lightly to himself and saw the old run down building Cloize! Cloize! I can feel them! We're here! Aislinn's telling me it's here! We made it~~~ the male said as he stopped in his tracks and started jumping around happily as he ran around in circles and waited for the other two to catch up, the happiness inside of him was overwhelming. The other's stared at the male with confusion as Aislinn had stated that the male was telling the truth, this made them all basically jump up as Kane took Yui into his arms, Blake held Aislinn's hand as Corbett held Aislinn's, they then decided it was time to give up this chess piece, this...base of theirs as they ran out of the base and Corbett grabbed Roak as she dragged them with her. As they came outside they saw Cloize and Leif and Linea as Aislinn smiled just as happily as Leif did but then their faces were dark and shadowy making Cloize and Leif worry What happened...what's with those faces? the male questioned them as Corbett frowned Jokers are coming, we need to leave...Now! We need to get back...we need to get back home Now! She told them as Cloize was shocked and Leif's face was filled with worry as he had an upset face, that's the only thing Corbett could think of, if the Jokers were in this world they needed to go back to their own as Cloize sighed lightly and tried to think of how to open the portal to their world once more.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 am
Kise no Shirube

i can be of some help if you can't get back home my portals i open can take me any where but i can also open dimensional portals to different worlds but on a scale to your world only one at a time can enter if two or more enter your molecules will be scattered across dimensions. but if i open a portal big enough we all can go in but it will take some time possibly 5 minutes. i have to be in biomech form first not my dragonoid. my humanoid form
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 am
User Image ~Yui Yum~

From her surroundings, Yui noticed that three others were in the room. She got off of his lap and stood next to him with a small simple smile. She placed her hands in front of her and held them gently Kane..sweety, mind introducing me to your friends?..by the way I'm Yui, you can obviously tell that I'm a vampire due to the blood stains on my lips. She said doing a small curtsy and bowing her head, Yui just changed personality so quickly because she could the tension slowly rising in the air. Should I change form?..my other half could seem less of a threat..maybe I should stay this way for a bit until I truly feel that it's safe to change Yui thought as she giggled and blushed lightly

Kise no Shirube

((as u can see i had to change pictures lol sorry))  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 am
User Image

Kane looked over at Yui as he looked at the others Alright, well now our little faction is finally together again, Yui, this is Leif, Cloize, Blake and Aislinn he started pointing at the people who's names he was calling as the female just got a cold stare from Cloize, a smile from Leif, no expression and no attention from Blake at all whilst Aislinn smiled and waved at the female. The male then looked over towards Roak As small minded as always are we? We can create a portal ourselves, our world is kind of 'special' really....Blake, I fear our little creation keeps looking down on us. The male then looked at Blake who still paid no attention at all to the whole atmosphere rather he kept looking at Aislinn making sure she was alright.

Corbett looked over at Yui as she noticed the female was in her other form before looking back at Cloize and Leif Please tell me, you've still got some so we can return She questioned the two with hopeful eyes as Leif scratched his head with a rather unhelpful face whilst Cloize let out a sigh and took out a small bag with something inside and the female grinned a little.

Blake carried on holding Aislinn's hand as he watched her small figure shake on the spot as the male smiled at her making her feel a little safer Don't worry Aislinn, we'll make it back safely he reassured her as she smiled towards the taller male and squeezed his hand a little I just hope they aren't there too, we must return quickly... The others nodded in agreement as they looked over towards Cloize who took out some kind of jar with something inside of it, at first glance it looked like a powder Alright if you're all ready now then, I'll open the portal he told them as he waited for a response, the others from the spade faction agreed of course in an instant but he waited for the others, for Yui, Linea and Roak to agree on the plan to flee right now.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:20 am
User Image ~Yui Yum~

Yui sighed and held Kane's hand gently so her claws wouldn't dig into his skin Doesn't matter to me..where ever Kane goes, I Follow Yui said smiling and looking happily into Kane's eyes then at Corbett. She really didn't like changing forms so sudden but it was necessary Corbett, do you not like this other form?..does it bother you? Yui asked smiling showing her fangs

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 am
User Image

Kane looked over at Yui as he held her hand a little tighter and kissed her forehead, Corbett looked over towards Yui with her frown on I didn't say anything, don't just go ahead and assume things... she told her as Cloize smiled at what Corbett said though it was only a flashed smile as it quickly vanished, Leif looked at Kane and Yui as he tilted his head So, seems like Yui and Kane are our new pair of lovers~ So I guess we welcome you to our little family what the male said only confused Leif more as he looked at Blake with a confused look Lo...vers? What are those? Leif doesn't understand... he said to them as Blake only laughed and Cloize shook his head as he hit the male on the head lightly, Blake this time then pointed to himself and Aislinn You could say it's something similar to me and Aislinn, though they're more 'intimate' in some things as the female saw the grin on Blake's face she lit up like a christmas tree as she looked down making Corbett frown at Blake and Kane only laughed It's basically what a mother and father have. Something you shouldn't get involved with, it's too stressful Leif then blinked a few times and looked over towards Kane Why does Kane have a lover then if it's stressful...and does that make Aislinn and Blake lovers?....Leif is so confused Corbett had a shocked reaction on her face as Aislinn squeezed Blake's hand more who was snickering at Leif's words, Kane then shook his head as a response Not all have to be stressful, and well, what Aislinn and Blake have....you could call them lovers but it wouldn't quite fit as perfectly, right Aislinn? Aislinn was at that point totally embarrassed and shy as she hid herself behind Blake who only smiled at Kane's words.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:18 am
Kise no Shirube

i am ready to go as long as corbett is going. roak grabbed her hand and smiled at her and it was a smile meaning i will never leave you again
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:24 am
User Image

Kane frowned at Roak as Corbett looked up at him with a smile as Leif stared at the two Blake, are Corbett and that guy lovers too? he looked over at the male as he had a grin on his face and Corbett immediately looked over towards the male Shut up! she shouted towards Leif who then had an upset expression from being yelled at as Blake only laughed Aw~ You shouldn't keep it a secret, you'll hurt your lover my dear Corbett~ Corbett's grip around Roak's hand tightened out of anger since she didn't like this kind of thing Shut up you pervert! Blake's eye twitched at that term as he snarled at the woman Watch your tongue girl! he shouted back at the woman before Cloize sighed at all the noise the two were making as Leif hid behind Cloize and clung to his clothes as he shook not wanting any fights Both of you, be quiet. he told them though with a normal voice as he didn't bother to speak up and placed his hand on one of his rapiers at the side of his clothes as the two then stood there quietly.

User Image

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:33 am
Kise no Shirube

roaks right arm turned biomech and his hand had claws he was angry at blake for speaking to corbett like that and pointed at blake with his biomech right arm don't you ever talk to corbett like that ever again you here me blake! roak kept holding corbetts hand
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:43 am
User Image

Blake laughed and snickered at the way the male was trying to defend Corbett as he himself got out one of his katanas and pointed it at the male, the swords being a crimson red and the extreme sharpness of the blades could be seen from even a larger distance Look here you little piece of crap, I can do whatever I want to, you should learn to show more respect to your makers, and to people with much more skill than you he told the male as Aislinn held onto Blake's other hand trying to stop him from doing what he was going to but it wasn't helping as he let go of her hand and charged at the male wanting to cut him into two before he was interrupted by Cloize who stopped him using his iron scabbard in which one of his rapiers was inside, he looked at Roak and then towards Blake Stop this. Both of you, we don't need fights between us right now, and you, Roak, behave, you are not yet part of the faction and if you come with us is decided by me Corbett looked at the three in a state of shock as were Aislinn and Leif C-cloize don't be so harsh on him... I can't allow anyone I deem to be a threat enter with us into our faction you know that, if he changes his demeanor I'll of course let him. the male then placed his iron scabbard to its original place as Blake looked away and retreated to Aislinn's side as he held her hand and kissed her hair, Leif being the 'man' he was of course ran towards Cloize as he clung to his clothes once more Please stop this...why can't we all get along...aren't we all family...? the sadness could be heard in his voice as they all just lowered their heads at Leif's innocent plea and Cloize let out another sigh as he patted the male on the head lightly.

User Image

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games