Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Back to Guilds

A Harry Potter roleplay, but with Harry long gone! Will you be the new star at Hogwarts? 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Roleplay, Witch and Wizards, Spells 

Reply Hogwarts Roleplay!
Student Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:03 pm
fernydoodle
The Bookworm Maddy
fernydoodle
Wand Type: (Optional)

I'm so sorry to bother you about this, especially since this is my fault, but can you write a wand type? If it's too hard, or complex, or you just don't have the time, I'd be happy to do it for you. I just really hate the idea of not knowing your wand type, because it tells you what your like more than most people realise.

I would also accept it if you would rather that it stayed empty, because it did say optional on the profile skeleton when you did this and I don't have a right to be angry about it or even (really) to ask you to change it. I'm just fussy. Would you be willing to change it, anyway? emotion_kirakira

because I am a blond I find the wand and wood stuff confusing. so could set me up?

I'd say your charrie is a Larch, dragon heart string, 11", quite flexible.

Also, the smartest person I know is blonde. You can't blame something on how you look.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 pm
The Bookworm Maddy
fernydoodle
The Bookworm Maddy
fernydoodle
Wand Type: (Optional)

I'm so sorry to bother you about this, especially since this is my fault, but can you write a wand type? If it's too hard, or complex, or you just don't have the time, I'd be happy to do it for you. I just really hate the idea of not knowing your wand type, because it tells you what your like more than most people realise.

I would also accept it if you would rather that it stayed empty, because it did say optional on the profile skeleton when you did this and I don't have a right to be angry about it or even (really) to ask you to change it. I'm just fussy. Would you be willing to change it, anyway? emotion_kirakira

because I am a blond I find the wand and wood stuff confusing. so could set me up?

I'd say your charrie is a Larch, dragon heart string, 11", quite flexible.

Also, the smartest person I know is blonde. You can't blame something on how you look.

yea i know i was kidding and thx  

fernydoodle

Fashionable Guildswoman

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Goddess Ever

Seeker

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 am
User Image
Name: Mari Lynn Ingles
Blood-Status: Half Blood
Wand Type: Unicorn Hair, Laurel Wood, 11 ½ inches long, and Quite Flexible
Pet: Beau, her male snowy owl, has the average appearance and outlook of a male owl. He is 65 centimeters long, with a 137 centimeter long wingspan. Also, he's 2.3 kilograms in weight.
Personality : Mari is extremely true to her true colors, but she will act before she thinks making herself look foolish at the same time. It has been shown at hard times she'll allow her friends to go before herself, and she is said to be loyal quoted from Johanna. Also, she doesn't believe in leaving things messy which means she's quite a neat nick. Finally, she will treat you as you would like to be treated.
Biography: Mari Lynn Ingles (b. 24 July 2080) a half-blood wizard is the only child and daughter of Kevin Ingles and Grace Ingles (née Cole) and one of the only transfers from Beauxbaton Academy of Magic. In what proved to be a vain attempt to steal important documents that could be an asset to other wizards, Lacey Wilder a witch attempted to kill her when she was two years old and three months old, shortly after poisoning her father as he tried to protect her and his wife. This early, unsuccessful attempt to gain the documents from Mari as a child led to Lacey's disappearance and the end to her first threat in life. One consequence of Grace's protection was that her fatherless daughter had to be raised by her only non-shunning relative, Albert Cole, where she was neither acknowledged or taught life values, but would be safe in a sheltered life until was she eleven. Early on her eleventh birthday, Mari saw her mother for the first time in eleven years and was told she was a witch. She begun attending Beauxbaton Academy for Magic in 2091. While at school, she became friends with Johanna Conte a pure-blood witch and Logan Rente a half-blood girl, later she became interested in Quidditch while the girls visited Hogwarts. After an argument near the end of her sixth year between her mother and grandfather Albert she has been transferred at a random time to Hogwarts.
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'6
Build: Mari isn't exactly skinny, but she thinned out when she was fourteen. Her arms are muscle, but it isn't visible.
Hometown/City: Paris, France
House I would least like to be in:Slytherin  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:46 pm
Ever Loretalon
User Image
Name: Mari Lynn Ingles
Blood-Status: Half Blood
Wand Type: Unicorn Hair, Laurel Wood, 11 ½ inches long, and Quite Flexible
Pet: Beau, her male snowy owl, has the average appearance and outlook of a male owl. He is 65 centimeters long, with a 137 centimeter long wingspan. Also, he's 2.3 kilograms in weight.
Personality : Mari is extremely true to her true colors, but she will act before she thinks making herself look foolish at the same time. It has been shown at hard times she'll allow her friends to go before herself, and she is said to be loyal quoted from Johanna. Also, she doesn't believe in leaving things messy which means she's quite a neat nick. Finally, she will treat you as you would like to be treated.
Biography: Mari Lynn Ingles (b. 24 July 2080) a half-blood wizard is the only child and daughter of Kevin Ingles and Grace Ingles (née Cole) and one of the only transfers from Beauxbaton Academy of Magic. In what proved to be a vain attempt to steal important documents that could be an asset to other wizards, Lacey Wilder a witch attempted to kill her when she was two years old and three months old, shortly after poisoning her father as he tried to protect her and his wife. This early, unsuccessful attempt to gain the documents from Mari as a child led to Lacey's disappearance and the end to her first threat in life. One consequence of Grace's protection was that her fatherless daughter had to be raised by her only non-shunning relative, Albert Cole, where she was neither acknowledged or taught life values, but would be safe in a sheltered life until was she eleven. Early on her eleventh birthday, Mari saw her mother for the first time in eleven years and was told she was a witch. She begun attending Beauxbaton Academy for Magic in 2091. While at school, she became friends with Johanna Conte a pure-blood witch and Logan Rente a half-blood girl, later she became interested in Quidditch while the girls visited Hogwarts. After an argument near the end of her sixth year between her mother and grandfather Albert she has been transferred at a random time to Hogwarts.
Height: 5'6
Build: Mari isn't exactly skinny, but she thinned out when she was fourteen. Her arms are muscle, but it isn't visible.
Hometown/City: Paris, France
House I would least like to be in:Slytherin

Somewhere in the Headmistresses office, in private, the Sorting Hat Says:
Quite friendly, I see,

Loyal, too

I think I know where to put you...

Hufflepuff is ideal, Headmistress.

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

budoodly

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:56 am
Name: Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Blood-status: Pure-blood (But not a bragger)
Wand Type: Nine-and-one-half-inches, cherry with unicorn core. Quite bendy.
Pet: Black Cat named Cinder
Personality (At least 5 traits): Smart, sarcastic, sneaky, kind, stubborn, shy. Kayleigh can be quick to fight, especially when a friend is insulted.
Biography (3+ sentances): Kayleigh grew up with her sister, Lil, after their two wizard parents disappeared mysteriously. Lil had already graduated Hogwarts, but had never sent Kayleigh in, and had instead been home-training her. Now she will finally get to go to a real wizard school! She is also an unregistered animagus that can turn into an owl and has many secrets.
Height: 4'11"
Build (Large, skinny etc): Skinny
Hometown/city: London
Picture: (If you really don't want to put up a picture, then please describe what they look like e.g. long hair, brown eyes): User Image
House I would least like to be in: Gryffindor  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:02 am
budoodly
Name: Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Blood-status: Pure-blood (But not a bragger)
Wand Type: Nine-and-one-half-inches, cherry with unicorn core. Quite bendy.
Pet: Black Cat named Cinder
Personality (At least 5 traits): Smart, sarcastic, sneaky, kind, stubborn, shy. Kayleigh can be quick to fight, especially when a friend is insulted.
Biography (3+ sentances): Kayleigh grew up with her sister, Lil, after their two wizard parents disappeared mysteriously. Lil had already graduated Hogwarts, but had never sent Kayleigh in, and had instead been home-training her. Now she will finally get to go to a real wizard school! She is also an unregistered animagus that can turn into an owl and has many secrets.
Height: 4'11"
Build (Large, skinny etc): Skinny
Hometown/city: London
Picture: (If you really don't want to put up a picture, then please describe what they look like e.g. long hair, brown eyes): User Image
House I would least like to be in: Gryffindor

((OMG IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SORTED??? BOOKWORM!!!))

The Sorting Hat Says:

That there,

Is most definitely,

What I call

SLYTHERIN!

Your Awesome Knight
Crew

Beloved Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jimint

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 pm
Name: Dawn Sterling
Blood-status: Pure-Blood
Wand Type: 12 in. Pear, Dragon Heartstring
Pet: Tawny Owl named Achai
Personality (At least 5 traits): Soft-spoken, Curious, Warm-hearted, Indecisive, and Laid-Back
Biography (3+ sentances): Dawn grew up in a fairly wealthy family. Her mother is of Japanese descent and her father of English descent. She's an only child, but wasn't spoiled by her parents.
Height: 5’3
Build: Slim
Hometown/city: Tokyo, Japan
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
House I would least like to be in: Slytherin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 am
LJjangie
Name: Dawn Sterling
Blood-status: Pure-Blood
Wand Type: 12 in. Pear, Dragon Heartstring
Pet: Tawny Owl named Achai
Personality (At least 5 traits): Soft-spoken, Curious, Warm-hearted, Indecisive, and Laid-Back
Biography (3+ sentances): Dawn grew up in a fairly wealthy family. Her mother is of Japanese descent and her father of English descent. She's an only child, but wasn't spoiled by her parents.
Height: 5’3
Build: Slim
Hometown/city: Tokyo, Japan
House I would least like to be in: Slytherin

The Sorting Hat says:

Ah, Yes....

It has to be....

Most certainly...

Hufflepuff!!!!

KazuneSushi
Captain

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

kellastarian Cosplayer

Interesting Raider

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 pm
shinana murdok
Blood-states: type b
Wand Type: oak with pheonix feather 11 inches almost stiff
Pet: black owl named drandor
Personality:she is nerdy. a bit on edge. quiet. she is friendly. and gentle
Biography: her mom died of child birth. so shinana lives alone in an orphanage
Sexuality: strait
Height: 5"6
Build (Large, skinny etc): she is slim
Hometown/city: from yreka california
Picture: http://dreamself.me/full.php?action=view&back=0&hat=0&bg=10604615&fg=0&ffg=0&face=10537254&hair=10378121&accef=0&accen=10495191&top=10658181&coat=0&acceh=0&bottom=0&shoe=10375041&bodycolor=17000198&action=change&id=0&
House I would least like to be in: griffendor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 pm
Name: Katie Hull
Blood-status: Pure Blood
Wand Type: (i need one)
Personality (At least 5 traits): snobby, clever, spoiled, brave, stubborn
Biography (3+ sentences): Katie came from a family of rich wizards, she had always got what she wanted. She even got to pick where they lived. Katie has 3 younger siblings she likes to boss around. She wants to get her name changed to Eleanor because it sounds more... her.
Sexuality:straight
Height:5'2"
Build (Large, skinny etc): Katie is small and skinny.
Hometown/city: Malibu, Florida
House I would least like to be in: Hufflepuff  

fernydoodle

Fashionable Guildswoman

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

KazuneSushi
Captain

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:47 pm
ariana_windstar
shinana murdok
Blood-states: type b
Wand Type: oak with pheonix feather 11 inches almost stiff
Pet: black owl named drandor
Personality:she is nerdy. a bit on edge. quiet. she is friendly. and gentle
Biography: her mom died of child birth. so shinana lives alone in an orphanage
Sexuality: strait
Height: 5"6
Build (Large, skinny etc): she is slim
Hometown/city: from yreka california
Picture: long blond hair. with blue eyes. she has glasses to see a distance
House I would least like to be in: griffendor

((Sorry about the wait. Seems as if no one on the staff team has really been active since summer...))

The Sorting Hat says:

Friendly, but does not want Gryffindor, eh? You would do quite well, there, you know...

I smell smarts and knowledge, if I am not mistaken...

Well, it only seems fitting that you belong to...

RAVENCLAW!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 am
Name: Annabel Stone
Blood-status: Muggle Born
Wand Type: 10 1/2 inch Apple, Unicorn Hair
Personality : Shy, Gentle, Nature Loving, Proud, Kind-Hearted
Biography: Annabel Stone has always had the normal life. She has two loving parents, a stable income, a nice home. But she wasn't always viewed as "Normal". When she was about 6, she started to notice that she was different than everyone else. She could create all the things that she loves with her hands. Nature especially, butterflies, caterpillars, lady bugs, and flowers were some she loved to make. She showed her friends, and they shunned her, called her names, picked on her for being special. She showed her parents, and she went through psychological testing, physical testing, and everything you could imagine, to prove that she wasn't normal. Because of this, most of her childhood was lonely, she didn't talk to anyone, she didn't want to see anyone. All she wanted to do was to be outside and see the animals, that would love her so much. One day she was walking down the street and saw a man, in a cloak who handed her a letter. Of course, she was petrified, she didn't know who this man was. He then stated, "You, are special, and you know it. You're going to need this." She looked at the letter, only seeing her name, and a red wax stamp.
Sexuality: Straight.
Height: 5'7
Build: Average, but leaning towards the skinny side.
Hometown/city: Limerick
*Edit* (Sorry I forgot my pet!)
Pet: A white and cream Scottish Fold kitten named Patches.  

Pirou

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100

KazuneSushi
Captain

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:24 pm
Pirou
Name: Annabel Stone
Blood-status: Muggle Born
Wand Type: 10 1/2 inch Apple, Unicorn Hair
Personality : Shy, Gentle, Nature Loving, Proud, Kind-Hearted
Biography: Annabel Stone has always had the normal life. She has two loving parents, a stable income, a nice home. But she wasn't always viewed as "Normal". When she was about 6, she started to notice that she was different than everyone else. She could create all the things that she loves with her hands. Nature especially, butterflies, caterpillars, lady bugs, and flowers were some she loved to make. She showed her friends, and they shunned her, called her names, picked on her for being special. She showed her parents, and she went through psychological testing, physical testing, and everything you could imagine, to prove that she wasn't normal. Because of this, most of her childhood was lonely, she didn't talk to anyone, she didn't want to see anyone. All she wanted to do was to be outside and see the animals, that would love her so much. One day she was walking down the street and saw a man, in a cloak who handed her a letter. Of course, she was petrified, she didn't know who this man was. He then stated, "You, are special, and you know it. You're going to need this." She looked at the letter, only seeing her name, and a red wax stamp.
Sexuality: Straight.
Height: 5'7
Build: Average, but leaning towards the skinny side.
Hometown/city: Limerick
*Edit* (Sorry I forgot my pet!)
Pet: A white and cream Scottish Fold kitten named Patches.

The Sorting Hat says:

A gentle spirit, I see....

...and kind one, too...

...very proud, indeed....

...without a doubt...

Gryffindor!

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers