Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
A Pokemon's life? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 pm

User Image
Evee looked at the passing scenery and sat closer to Nicole so she didn't fall.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm
'Gardevior please send our coordinates to the other pokemon or if its easier you can bring them to us.'Messages were sent to Excadrill and Pupitar telling them thier location. Nicole was softly put to the ground,
"Well this is the exact spot where I found you."  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:17 pm
Pupitar had just gotten to the pokemon centter when they had left, giving an eye twitch he hopped about angerily."Rahhh! Stupid running with their stupid legs and the stupid,stupids!"he yelled,when he got the message he sent a very angry thought to Gardevoir, a dark pulse going with it unintentionally as he sighed and began hopping to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:19 pm

User Image
Evee looked around trying to remember the place.She hopped off of Nicole's lap and walked around."Really? i must have been dashing....i barely remember being here...."She lowered her head and sniffed the ground then saw her faint old footprints."Oh i see...." She sat down looked at where the footprints came from.

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:22 pm
Nicole's pokeball rattled and the Dark Pulse attack we sent onto Nicole, she fell to the ground, face first.
"Gardevior just bring them here." Pupitar's body glowed as he was hurled through the forest and landed next to Nicole,
"Sorry about that Pupitar, but you really need to think a bit nicer I didn't mean to leave you." Nicole stood up on her legs, she stretched to the left and right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm
Pupitar looked at Nicole,"I had just gotten there..."he was panting."And mid-way here."he gave a hop in anger.  

Jordon352

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 pm

User Image
Evee looked back at the new Pokemon that arrived.She tilted her head at the strange Pokemon."What's that?" She called over to Nicole while still sitting next to her footprints,

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:30 pm
"Where are my manners, Pupitar meet Evee, Evee meet Pupitar. Pupitar evolved from Larvitar not too long ago. But Pupitar it wasn't on purpose I swear." Snivy looked up at Nicole,
"I thought you couldn't walk."
"I never said that, Nurse Joy told me I shouldn't move around too much but I feel better now. She certainly knows what she's doing. Oh and Evee did you find the way back to the snowy mountains."  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:34 pm

User Image

Evee looked at the weird looking Pupitar then back at Nicole.She nodded and tilted her head towards her own fainted tracks."Yeah i guess so."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 pm
"Then lets be on our way, Pupitar were going to be heading to some snowy climate, if you get too cold you can always go back to your pokeball. Snivy you might want to go back to your pokeball considering grass types dont do well in snowy regions."
"Don't worry about me lets go."  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jordon352

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 pm
Pupitar nodded,"Nice to meet you."he nearly fell over.he was tired but he wasn't going to give anyone that satisfaction.he looked at Nicole."I'll smash any Ice in our way."he said firmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 pm
Nicole looked over at Pupitar, she bent down and lifted with her might to pick up Pupitar.
"Don't think much of it, I want to test my strength and carring you will definetly make me build some muscles." Nicole carried Pupitar in her arms as Snivy jumped off of Nicole and walked next to Evee.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 pm

User Image
Evee stood up and looked at the Snivy and Pupitar and tilted her head."Shes right.It'll start getting chilly."She turned back towards the footprints and started walking towards the way they came.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 pm
Nicole and Snivy followed Evee through the forest, the terrain began to change to a more colder climat and they soon left the trees behind.
"Well at least were going the righ direction."
"BRRRR,its cold here, I can't understand how some pokemon stand it."
"Just see it as a way of training Snivy."  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 pm

User Image
Evee looked back at Snivy and grinned."Some Pokemon have fur that can stand it.Plus its beautiful here," She turned back to looking forwards and continued walking.When she could see the snow she started running towards it."We're almost there!" She said happily.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff