Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:20 pm
Nexan continued to sleep happily, hugging the pillow. She stirred a bit when Ren jumped onto the bed, but quickly went back to a peacfull slumber.

(( Should we time skip to when they wake up ooor...? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 pm
The nightmare demon stayed rather quiet as he watched Vanessa and her snake friend leave. Not even a thank you, hm? He thought as he dully looked over to Blake. "Help? 'Help' as in supporting you as you walk or 'help' as in carrying you?" Vlad asked, turning his attention and body to S.V.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:43 am
"Does it matter?" Blake asked as he went S.V's way and, without a second thought, picked him up in a bridal style. Blake was a lot stronger than he looked.

"I don't see why you want to hide such power, it was pretty magnificent, the both of you, I have to admit. I would be honored to have the two of you in my army. It would help having someone who finds the humans more than fodder as well, since these attacks on me, disturbing my sleep, has been increasing ever since I admitted to having no problem with humans fighting in our military. Believe it or not, that's what all this fuss is about. Stupid, really. Though I'm surprised so many humans actually want to fight for a country where they're fodder."

He walked as he talked, and they were nearing the exit of the castle. "S.V. You are lucky no one outside the castle gates know what I look like or this would be very undignified for me.

((Sure, we can time skip. You can start with Nexan if you want, Ren's doggy head is resting on her stomach. XP ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 am
(( Lol, aww~ > w < ))

~ Time skip ~

Nexan's eyes slowly opened as she woke up. "Mm...?" She rubbed her eyes and let out a small yawn. It was then she noticed a warm feeling on her stomach. "Eh?" She looked down to see Ren's head resting on her tummy, in his dog form.

At first she was a little surprised. But she then smiled and gently stroked the top of his head, petting him. She felt alot better, since she hadn't gotten proper sleep in awhile, so it was quite refreshing to sleep in a bed.

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:42 pm
S.V was startled by this and then very embarrassed. If he was better fed he may of blushed but he didn't have enough blood to go around for that. "What about me ami? Don't you think its rather humiliating being carried around like a cher every where?" he questioned he didn't try to get free though. He was too tired too. Since he never fed off live, well not in a very long time anyway, such expense of energy usually weakened him for a great while. "Army heh, sorry ami I'm not a fighter, I will protect you when I can. But this country, its a terrible place even if you change it slightly. Humans are still cattle prized bull or not. I would never defend a place like that." he said casually. "Defend you of course but no, not this place." He had never been treated like this, being carried around anyway, or had he? This felt familiar so very familiar he couldn't remember.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:01 pm
"Hm, maybe I'll join." Vladimir replied, examining his fingernails as he followed behind Blake, "But only if you can manage to change this wretched place. There is so much fear here that it nauseates me. The only reason I'm still living here is due to the fact that I lack the money to travel to another country." He pushed his glasses up his nose, looking around them with his golden pools as he did so.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 am
"A nightmare demon needing money, I've never heard-..." Blake chuckled lightly, then noticed just how light S.V. was. "Speaking of cattle, when was the last time you've fed off of human blood? You're so weak you feel like a crippled young boy."

Ren felt her petting his head, and his tail wagged lazily. He opened his big purple eyes and looked at her, and seemed to be smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 am
Nexan looked back at him, still petting him. "G-good morning." She said quietly. She yawned a bit and rubbed her eyes, since she wasn't completely awake yet. "Hmm..."  

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 am
Vladimir scowled at the prince but remained quiet and looking, for the most part, calm and unnerved. He adjusted his scarf, which he wore no matter the weather, and allowed himself to drift a few more feet behind Blake and S.V.. Maybe I won't join his army. I might 'accidentally' end up scaring him shitless if for some odd reason I have to guard him or something. He thought, though he smiled and chuckled lightly at the idea of scaring Blake until he wet his royal pants.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 am
S.V. glared at him. "Mind what you say around me mon ami. I'd appreciate if you'd stop with the cattle remark when with me plaît?" He said softly. "I don't like feeding off of strangers. Its..intimate to me I haven't found anyone I feel close enough too. Not since.." he stopped talking his eyes sad. "Let's not talk about that." he smiled his charming smile again. "I certainly can not feed of the dear cherie thought I'm sure she will offer. She is yours I may not agree but I respect that since you are an ami." Without knowing it he clung to Blake a bit seeking comfort from his sad thoughts without really thinking about it.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 pm
Blake felt it, S.V. had been hurt before. Possibly lost a human he was dear to... Though Blake would have to be careful not to call them slaves or cattle, though that's what they were, ad that was fact. "Vlad, I would be more than pleased for you to be in my army. Perhaps you could teach my soldiers some manners. You could do the whole army good, and you get free room and board, as well as a salary."

Then he looked over at S.V. in his arms. "Most missing humans are in the dungeon. I could take you there, and you can see if you like one to take with you. One I can release inconspicuously enough for my father to not notice. Perhaps... Perhaps whatever was since, may be there now." He didn't know if the human died or was just missing, but if they were missing, there was a high chance they were in the castle dungeon. And if not, perhaps S.V. would be the sort to take what he could get, rescuing one human, and Blake would hope that that human would convince S.V. to drink from them. Otherwise, Blake knew S.V. would eventually die.

Ren panted lightly and his tail wagged a little faster, and he licked her cheek before getting off the bed and hurrying into the kitchen, where a bunch of the people were making breakfast.

"Ren says the newcomer is awake, and needs breakfast," Bianca translated, and they added another serving to what they were cooking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:18 pm
S.V.'s eyes for a brief moment brighten at the thought. Could he?maybe just maybe.. He shook his head no suddenly. "I..I just, well alright." he finally said "You win ami." He would save one, that was all that would matter, but no one would ever replace him. Honestly he hated having any one worry about him. S.V. has resigned himself to death long time ago he welcomed it. An eternal life was a curse to him, any human he let in again they would die always die. He would not make a vampire no matter what. Death was the only way out now but he couldn't do it all at once. No his dear ami's they would be upset, and feel guilty this was the best way.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 am
"I'll think about it." He dully replied, examining his fingernails again and idly picking out any dirt that happened to be under them. Vlad had to admit, the promise of money tempted him greatly, though he still was tempted not to accept the offer. He had...an addiction, to put it simply, and most of his money went to feed it. The demon knew it was not a good thing to be addicted, but what he was addicted to offered him peace. It allowed him to temporarily forget what he held inside him; the secrets, the guilt, the loneliness, everything. Still, he hated himself for being so weak as to retreat into the comfort of a drug-induced high but killing and scaring was no longer a way for him to forget. The male honestly felt as though he had no other way to escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 am
Nexan wiped her cheek, smiling a bit. She sat up and stretched her arms. "Hmm." She then got off the bed and exited her room. She saw people cooking in the kitchen, and the smell of food filled her nose. It caused her stomach to growl a little, oh how she was hungry.  

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 am
Ren bounded after her, continuing on to the kitchen and wagging his tail.

"Are you hungry?" One of the men asked Nexan as the food was placed on cracked, plastic or otherwise broken plates.

Blake smirked a little, then opened the door to the dungeon. The place was pitch black, and Blake lit up the candles in the room to reveal silhouettes of many humans. There were mass groups in individual cages. They looked malnourished, but kept alive enough to produce good blood.

One slave in particular shielded his eyes from the light, adjusting his eyes to see. All but a few months ago this slave was trouble and full of life. Now, he almost conformed to all the others, though not quite. Whatever was left of his chain-linked clothing proved that he was once a knight. He had golden blond hair and a young, soft face despite the treatment of the slaves here. While all the others went as far back to the cage as they could from the sight of Blake, he bravely went to the front.

"Pick anyone you like," Blake said, allowing the weakened vampire to scout the cells for the one he liked best.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games