Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:47 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Arriving at the destination he was told to go; Black would look around curiously standing before the edge of the mountain. Lightning skewered the heavens, and split them constantly before a shift to the next scene was blizzards upon hail storms.'' What a beautiful day outside. Heh. You two leave for now alright? Don't want the weather bothering you three. As you can see, I can take the storm. haha. '' Each looked to Black in curious nature and sighed with a pout; with each shouting about simultaneously that it was unfair. Black simply petted their scalps and gestured a go on hand motion, of which each both poof'd into clouds of little smoke and wisp left behind.'' Well that toad told me to come here. I hope it wasn't a prank.. Then again, it may have been a way to rest in my own element; maybe the geezer sent me here to train my powers and take a break from life.. '' Sighing and sitting down at the edge of the mountain, he allowed his legs to dangle and bare feet to feel the very cool and chilling winds that passed on through the days mount. Black raised his hand and began to reach for the heavens, a simply limp stature before he swirled it and started to reduce the storm into nothing. Altering it with his own elements.'' Let there be silence.. ''

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
< 300 Ryo >
A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
< 1500 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Chuunin rank.
• Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
< 2000 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Jounin rank.
• Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
< 3500 Ryo >
Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
|Cost: 両 110 Ryo
|Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
|Cost: 両 20 Ryo
|Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
• Requires Jounin rank.

Dcme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Checking the area to make sure no one was following the younger ninja, the Shadow Clone of Apollo would slowly rise up and out of the ground with his Byakugan deactivated with the increase in slope. While it seemed no one was on his tail, the Tremor Sense technique stayed on so anyone who did come within range would be felt instantly. Of course, there was also the possibility of air spies, but they were so high in the mountains that would be near impossible to not see. "Good to see you're doing well, Kuro." The more prone name to black; it was what Apollo had chosen as his nickname since seeing him as a genin. "Well, I was the one to call you out here to just. . have a talk. First things first, I was wondering how you felt about the world, Black? When we talked back at the hospital I could tell you didn't see things like others - you thought on a tangent all your own, something I can respect." Finishing his words, Apollo took a seat under a nearby tree as the shade beckoned above.

The Sleeping Pacifist

Deecee Sama

Genius

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:38 pm
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Sighing as he began to arrange the weather, he felt the toad could not have been much of a prankster than it thought it came out to be. He brought Black to the very first place he opened his eyes; yet he knew not of this off his own mind, but of the man that found him.'' Heh, I'll make you proud in the future. Right now isn't enough.'' The young shinobi said to the sky, remembering his adopted father's promise. Those two were going to change the world and bring peace to this very place that they called home, but the way of going about it would be all the more mysterious. Black having been taught many of things as a child raised up. As the storm shinobi watched the heavens and held his hand still in the air, he paused as he heard a voice. Kuro... A name he was only given to by the Jounin of Kumogakure. Well that was a random treat, a long time no see happening. He hadn't seen or heard from Apollo since he said his farewells to everyone in the village during the year of training.'' Heh, never thought I'd find ya again. First Suki sempai went missing, Doki's vanished but more or less is in the village, and Haki has strangely vanished off of the map. You were the last I'd expect to chat with for a while you know that? '' With his left eye closed and right gazing upwards, which led to stare towards the tree from which he sat under; Black sighed and stretched out.'' Talk..? How I feel about the world..? Well, it is a place that is in need of an update. I wish for all of the wars to stop, for all of the villages to unite, and for everyone to get along with one another like the legend stated around the time the God of Shinobi's still existed. I guess it's safe to assume that I wish to become something similar to him, but better. To be there for all of those under him. '' Looking back to the heavens, he shrugged and closed both of his eyes silently.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

< 300 Ryo >

< 1500 Ryo >
• Requires Chuunin rank.

< 2000 Ryo >
• Requires Jounin rank.

Cloak [x1]
< 100 Ryo >

Breath Mask [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

< 500 Ryo >
A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

< 3500 Ryo >
Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
|Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
|Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
• Requires Jounin rank.

Dcme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      While not exactly what Apollo himself had in mind, Black too wanted to do what he wanted to do and that was change the world. Cleaning the slate of evil wasn't evil under any circumstance, no matter who you were and Black would be no exception, however, if he had those to benefit him in his cause, then surely he could find the answer sooner than later to his goal. "I see. A righteous goal indeed, but I'm sure you know there will be those who will want to stop your growth. They won't want to see you achieve this world peace which you've set out for. I myself, wish to do the same; if somewhat on a different path, but the same nonetheless. I personally think we're two people who stand above the norm in our ideals." Stopping for a moment, the blonde peered to the sky above and watched the clouds shift. "Truly, this world is engulfed in evil and the only way to fight evil, is with force kin to itself; to purge everything you must become a enigma amongst the people so they can see that you're serious for what's to come. I wish to become that enigma and I see you doing the same." Getting up from his position, Apollo shifted forward while throwing his hand out to Black, offering a shake. "I'm here to help you with your cause. . if you're to help with mine. Though we stand different in our own right, our dreams of world peace is all we need. If you ever need help with achieving your goals, I'll be there to assist you. Likewise, I hope you'd do the same." Finalizing it all, he shook the Rantons hand before turning. "In a months time we'll meet here again and we can discuss more. Til then, Kuro-kun~" In a poof he was gone, dispersing into thin air. Another alliance for what was to come.

The Sleeping Pacifist

Deecee Sama

Genius

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:54 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hearing the Hyuuga's words, Black simply huffed a deal of air through his facial mask and under his long scarf only to sigh with great relief. The very storms stirring with the clouds shift had him shrug his shoulders and yawn in comfort. The thunder that started to stir only made the day to dusk and dusk to night easier on his soul; it was enchanting, but with the words of Apollo he opened his eyes.'' All of the kindness in the world can destroy anything that steps into its path.. Though even then, I'll save them so that they may see peace not in the afterlife; but in the new world I shall create for everyone's benefit. '' Narrowed was his eyes, and they began to peer into the sky and form a void in the clouds. Rain began to transcend and descend from the sky downwards to them; the tree mostly covering Apollo, as Black embraced it head on.

'' There is no such thing as evil. Some people are great, some not so much. Some people are intelligent, some are.. A bit thrown off. Though the point is, is that everyone does something for a reason; evil itself is a perspective that only those who believe something not to be right and just in their mind is. That's like telling me I can't go swimming cause you said so, and I'm calling you evil for it. Or you doing acts, I do not find any approval of; aside from that, if it is for the greater good, then it is nothing of evil. In the end the world lives in neutral aspect, whether it knows it or not.. ''

Hearing a shift, Black would look back to see Apollo standing before him with a hand extended. Sitting up he took it and used it as leverage to stand straight.'' An enigma? '' Looking the man in the eyes he listened to the rest of which he had to say. His other hand rubbing the back of his scalp.'' Is that right? Well, it's good to know others wish for world peace, haha. Thought I was the only one, seeing as the village has so much potential that want their own goals settled than that of their surroundings. Sure I don't mind giving a little help to a friend. ''

Seeing that the shinobi had finished what he had to say, he explained the next time they'd meet; having Black look lost and curious.'' Why a month? We're bound to see each other in the vil-lage..? A clone huh? '' Sighing and shaking his head, Black tapped his cheek and started to walk in the direction from whence he came. He was heading back to the village where he could speak with the Raikage, on situations.'' Everyone is acting so odd today.. '' With that said, he vanished and darted off towards Kumogakure.

[exit]

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】

Rin, Tin and Jin

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

< 300 Ryo >

< 1500 Ryo >
• Requires Chuunin rank.

< 2000 Ryo >
• Requires Jounin rank.

Cloak [x1]
< 100 Ryo >

Breath Mask [x1]
< 800 Ryo >

< 500 Ryo >

Cursed Mask [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >

< 3500 Ryo >

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf

|Wish Tag

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
• Requires Jounin rank.

Dcme

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 840 / 840 :: Stamina: 530 / 530 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 312 ::

After a relatively short trek Haituro found his way to the mountain range outside of Kumogakure. Haituro stood still momentairly then a burst of chakra eminated form his body and he was once more coated in the Kaiser Armor, it was taxing but he didn't care he was finishing his training and finishing it now. Haituro let a small smile spread across his lips as he eyed up the mountain which would soon be a pile of rubble. Not that he cared to much about anything that belonged to kumo at this point. Feeling his days as a Kumogakure shinobi were short he moved forward. Channeling chakra into not one but both of his arms. [ Kaiser Armor 9/9][Kaiser Canon 2/9]
As he moved forward funneling massive amounts of chakra into his arms he stopped slowly raising both arms in front of him inspecting his gloved hands. These were about to be a tool of mass distruction, and Haituro couldn't be happier with the decision he had made as to which Taijutsu to learn. It had been a long and tedious adventure but it was now drawing to an end, after mastering this not only would he be stronger, no, he'd be a force to be reckoned with. Within the village he could only think of one person that would be able to match his raw power, possibly two, and that was fine, this was just a fall back if he was unable to defeat those who stood before them with his other techniques. [Kaiser Cannon 3/9]
Haituro flashed a quick single hand seal and moved and blinding speed to the mountain raising his fists over his head in a sort of club like fashion brining them down fast and hard he slammed them into the side of the mountain creating only a small crack at first which produced a loud scraping sound. "s**t, I messed up." The Kaiser armor that had once surrounded him dissipated as he fell to a knee panting heavily. [ Kaiser Cannon 4/9]
Haituro stood slowly looking at the large crack he had produced in the side of the mountain, impressive but not what the jutsu had promised, he hadn't focused enough on the chakra in his arms, didn't funnel enough of his chakra to them. Haituro closed his eyes and allowed the next strongest armor to surround him, the bolstering armor. Haituro opened them soft crackling lightning surrounding his body accompanied by a soft glow of silverish chakra. Haituro once more dashed toward the mountain funneling chakra into his arms, this time much more, much much more. [ Kaiser Cannon 5/9]
Haituro raised his arms above his head in the same fashion bringing them down heavily upon the crack he had previously made, this time there was a loud impact, the side of the mountain actually shuddered. Haituro looked up and cursed under his breath forming a single hand sign and using a shunshin to dodge a large falling boulder.[Kaiser Cannon 6/9]
The crack in the side of the mountain extended to the summit of the mountain before the mountain literally split into two pieces and came crumbling down to the earth Haituro watched from a safe distance impressed and awed by his own power. If anyone asked about what happened to this particular mountain he would explain he simply destroyed it. He didn't care, it was either practice the jutsu out here or destroy a large portion of the village.[Kaiser Cannon 7/9]
The armor he had donned dissipated again shocked by the sudden fatigue that came over him Haituro fell to his knees propping himself with a single fist. He began to pant heavily, this jutsu was actually quite taxing and would need to be used very carefully. Haituro moved slowly toward his devastation. "Power." a small smirk spread across his normally stoic lips. "Power.." [ Kaiser Cannon 8/9]
Feeling that he had mastered the jutsu Haituro made his way toward the path that lead away from this area, he had come, he had learned, he had finally mastered the Kaiser Fist style, one of the legendary taijutsu techniques. Although he wasn't renowned for his Taijutsu prowess this would be key in his arsenal, a surprise to anyone who should stand before him and understimate this shinobi. He turned his back to the destroyed mountain and made his way for "Home". [ Kaiser Cannon 9/9 ]

[Haituro Exits to Gates of Kumogakure]

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:17 am
The winds howled as a snow front started to arrive at the mountains. Ahead, on a winding path up the side of the largest mountain, a set of railroad tracks carved a path up to a pass. If anyone arrived at the level pass, they would see the tracks divert into a tunnel on their left, over a large gorge. To their right would be seen a small, two story building with many stacked barrels, construction equipment, and a swinging sign that reads 'Pub'. Ahead of them, the snow front would already be laying down a think layer in the pass. Behind them, a beautiful view of the Cloud Country awaits, with Kumogakure barely seen in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as experience.
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.

Clan: Hari
Chakra Pool: --/850
Stamina Pool: --/540

XXXXX Haituro fought his way up the snow covered banks of the mountain. Struggling with each step as he climbed the hills. He trudged along at a slow but steady pace shivering slightly as the wind whipped at his body. The snow falling on his hair melting then freezing to his hair making his hair small icicles. As Haituro stepped he slipped on something under the snow. It didn't quite feel like a rock so Haituro bent down and wiped where he slipped and noticed a iron rail. it looked like a train track. Was that here the last time he had come up here? He couldn't quite remember he hadn't been paying much attention to it. Haituro decided to follow it thinking it may lead him to civilization or at least a station where he could get warm again.

XXXXX As Haituro made his way down the track he noticed a silhouette of a building, or what was to become a building. Blinking blindly in the snow he walked toward it. As Haituro approached it was indeed a building under construction it had many barrels and wood and construction materials strewn about but as far as he could tell there was no on here actually working. A sign swung violently in the wind he caught glimpses of what said "Pub" as it swung back and forth. Haituro looked around and didn't see anyone. He approached the building's frame and stepped inside to shelter himself from the brutal wind.

XXXXX

O.O.C:

. Because the mistake you made taking me as your opponent...
Will leave you with no future.

AandOE

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:27 pm
Blinkkyz

A veritable heat wave blasted Haituro upon opening the door, and laughter boomed into his head without abandon. A viscous mess of odors washed over the glass user as he entered, assaulting his olfactories with both alcoholic atrocities and delights. Red faced drunks partied everywhere, at every table except the bar. Several seats at the end of the dark wooden bar were unoccupied, but the small bowls of peanuts & crackers mix were still full there. Behind the waxy counter, a well mustachioed man in his late forties polished a steaming highball glass. "Closh that door," he yelled over the ruckus, flicking his tongue over the 'r'.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX Haituro did as requested and closed the door behind him. For a place still being constructed this places interior was... very oddly completed. He walked over to the bar not bothering to take a seat on one of the stools and examined the alcoholic beverages behind the bar. "What.. is this place?" Haituro inquired of the bar keep as his icy blue eyes drifted upon the man. "I've been up here many times and have never noticed it." Haituro drummed his finger tips on the counter deep in thought as he awaited the man's reply.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

AandOE

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:55 pm
Blinkkyz

"Remember Yukigakure? Shome of ush eshcaped the village'sh violent death, on our own built railroadsh. We've only now been able to get through theshe mountainsh." Pointing over to several of the smaller drunks, the barkeep continued, "Toyama and Satoshi did the digging and building with their jutsu. The former is an advanced Doton user, and the latter is a Mokuton user. They can put down enough track in a single day to put regular crews to shame." Guffawing now, the barkeep filled a patron's glass as he kept another eye on the raging fire in the fireplace on the other side of the bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX Haituro cocked an eyebrow as the odd barkeep pointed out the two jutsu users. "Jutsu you say?' it was odd for people who were able to use jutsu to not be part of some organization, this Haituro knew as a basic fact, the ability to use chakra manipulation was rare, and to this extent was even rarer. "Are they Nuke-nin or just refugees from the Yuki destruction?" Haituro inquired inspecting the two men the barkeep had pointed out. Haituro leaned back placing an elbow on the counter resting against it now that the numbness in his feet and hands was wearing off from the heat inside the building.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

AandOE

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:31 pm
Blinkkyz

The barkeep eyed the young man, suspicion clouding his judgment. "If I didn't know any better, I'd shay that you're looking for shomeone. Aye, we're all jusht refugeesh, helping out people where we can. Can I offer you a drink, or will you be heading out shoon? Two Ryou per glassh of whatever ish on my wall here." Jutting a finger over his back, Haituro would see that it wasn't all ales, brews, or general alcohol. A refrigerator sat under the whole mess, a glass front showing different kinds of juices, milks, chocolates, and fruits.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX Haituro shook his head still facing away from the bar keep. "No, thank you." he paused for a moment then said as almost an after thought. "I am just taking shelter from the storm to allow my body to regain its temperature, no frost bite for me." Haituro smiled and made his way for the exit, he had felt he had warmed himself considerably. Turning back to the bar keep he smiled. "I wouldn't stay around kumo for too long, I fear." Haituro turned back toward the door and reached for the handle opening it letting in a blast of frigid air. "There may not be much of it left when I return." Haituro exited the building and began trecking toward the world crossroads once more.

XXXXX Outside the snow had not decreased it its ferocity but haituro was getting a weird vibe from that building, he had to get away as quickly as possible, he didn't know why but it was strange that two jutsu users had appeared and created a building in the middle of no-where. Haituro gave a quick glance over his shoulder as he trecked a path not often traveled toward the world crossroads.

XXXXX

O.O.C:

AandOE

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX Haituro back in the bitter cold made his way up the mountain, the biting winds nipping at his exposed skin. Shivering violently he had lost sight of the tracks that had previously been there until he tripped over one of the tracks. On his hands and knees in the snow he cleared the snow until the track was revealed then decided to keep one foot on the track kicking the snow away to lead him back to the pub. "I've been workin' on the railroad..." Haituro hummed to himself as he slid his foot along the icy track toward the pub.

XXXXX As Haituro came up over a rise he spotted the pub below, a steady stream of steam puffing away from the chimney and the sign swinging violently against the winds funneled through the mountains. Haituro placed both feet on the rails and slid down the rail toward the pub riding it as a train would maintaining his balance easily enough through the training he had done during his Kaiser fist training. Haituro leaped off the track as he approached the pub resulting in a large puff of snow shooting out in front of him as he tumbled gained his balance and trotted to slow himself down as he approached the door.

XXXXX Haituro reached the door and twisted the knob putting pressure on the door as he twisted to push it open. As soon as he opened the door he was smacked across the face with a rush of warm air. It was blessed as he slipped inside closing the door behind him he once more examined the room which was full of commotion. He spotted the two the bar keeper said were jutsu users and decided to approach them this time. "Excuse me." He said in a normal voice standing between both the men and slightly behind, so both would have to crane their necks in opposite directions to face him.

O.O.C:

AandOE

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games