Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm
after waking up from his nap, Soma and tokomon went into the lake for a nice swim  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:34 pm
transport to dragon eye lake* Wow moti it has been awhile since we came here. Yeah it has been jon. so what ya wanna do little buddy lets find a wild digimon and battle  

Tokeen_6

Tokeen_6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 pm
ok fine but first ya got to digivlove *motimon divolves to tentomon* I a all ready now ok race ya to the lake  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:51 pm
Look in the distance tento i see a seadramon lets go get him You know im always ready for a battle Jon  

Tokeen_6

Tokeen_6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:56 pm
Ice Blast Tento look out dodge it quickly now use super shocker  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:50 pm
when soma and tokomon got out they saw a tentomon and a boy fighting a seadramon so they ran over and and soma asked "do you need any help?"  

cdcash912

Tokeen_6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:17 pm
*they see soma and tokomon run over and they ask if they could help* no we dont need any help right now tento now it time for electric spike ball kick lets go *kicks tento in to seadramon* seadramon reverts into digiegg  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:22 pm
*a metalseadramon comes out of the water* O crap we are screwed Yo soma we could use your help now  

Tokeen_6

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:00 pm
all right but i need to know what you want me to do  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 pm
Walking along the edges of the lake, Betamon and Amanda chuckled softly at a joke the small amphibian just cracked. They seemed relieved after everything that occured. The entrance into the digital world, and gaining thier bearings in the jungle. The tamer herself was glad to get out in the open area. Nothing but a large lake stretched before their view, and she enjoyed looking upon it.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Tokeen_6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:47 pm
soma just distract while we charge up for our most powerfull attack. Tento roll up in to a ball and charge up. Ya got jon  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:00 am
"tokomon use bubble blow on metalseadramon and try to get it to follow us"
all right soma here i go, bubble blast  

cdcash912

Tokeen_6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 am
thanks soma but here comes the hard part you have to make it attack you while i kick they supercharged tentomon into the whole/nose thing. But be carefull it is very dangerus  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 am
*the metal seadramon attacked tokomon* Ultimate Stream Jon kicks Tento who blast staright throught metal seadramon but after that attack he is reverted back to pabumon  

Tokeen_6

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games