Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:23 pm
Plague is unphased by the smoke as he does not breathe. Turning towards Winter he says, "Yes well you can blame my sister for the name choice. And her attitude, such a rude little girl at times. Snotty at best. Well," Plague turns back to the man. "I have told my business, believe it or not the choice is yours, though I am quite curious to know your business. You mentioned testing?"

Plague is highly amused by other Plague.

(Infected? twisted )  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:34 pm

User Image
“One cannot truly understand death...."

“Until they have truly lived...."

"Yes testing. This was one of the only facilities that would accept my proposal to test unstable drugs on the residents to provide them with an edge over regular folks. I funded whole plan, along with a side investment in creating artificial beings." Tseng inhaled then exhaled feeling cleansed and turned around looking at the pile of boxes and containers brimming with narcotics. "Unfortunately the facility shut down and the test results where lost. The idea of arming myself with super humans to rival demons and creating a never ending onslaught of artificial warriors came to an end. Woe is me if only I could find a research and development company that was willing to break the boundaries of morality and be willing to kill for the pursuit of science." Tseng turned around bearing a devilish guile "Surely a entrepreneurial family man such as yourself wouldn't be interested in that kind of dirty work or the tainted research I was capable of salvaging from the wreckage.

“A man that deafens himself...”

“Can never hear the sweet notes of songbird.”

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm
Plague looks at the man, his madness sliding over his face in a grin. "Tainted research? My boy that's called progress! Why I would loved to be involved. You certainly dream big though. An army of artificial beings rivaling demons?" Plague turns away for a second but turns back. "However things are tight on my end. I don't have the resources I used to. To do anything here would take a lot of loyal manpower." Plague looks intently at the man, his mad grin still on his face. "How would you like to help me get this place running again. I have the brilliance able to make your dream a reality. All I need is the resources."

(Im not sure what we agreed on, but I need to know if your guy was infected)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:10 pm

User Image

"Yes...loyal man power. My loyalty is bought with money my new accomplice, monetary recompense. I do expect to get back what I put it. As you can see this astronomical failure has left me at a disadvantage." Tseng inhaled and exhaled again after his serious overture. "Of course this trust has yet to be built, try and stay out of my head won't you its filled with enough parasites I don't need to add another." The Plague that would have attempted to contaminate Tseng and take control of him would find itself slowly being ripped apart anatomically by chemical soldiers that appeared to be depicted as dragons. What was left of that Plague along with the chemicals from the narcotic Tseng was smoking would find themselves exhaled. This smoke was particularly darker than the rest. "You have my all my men in the Metropolis of Theoron and my companies located in Latdeci, Merkia, and Deralo. You simply have to ask nicely."

((CCCCCLARIEFIED LIKE BOWZ))  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:22 pm
Plague gets a twinkle in his eye as he grins. "Well well, I guess you are hardier than you look. Alright, I'll keep my tricks to myself. I expect the same from you of course. As for your monetary expenses. Don't worry about that. Kings always seem to find themselves with money to spare. All I ask for now is for you to leave the contents of this building where they lie, and for a little privacy for the next hour or so. After that we shall talk about future plans." Plague waits for the mans response.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:35 pm

User Image

Tseng nodded in approval then smiled. About to leap across the stairs, he paused and looked toward his side "Oh Autumn was it? You've stayed remarkably silent. I fancy the quiet types. Do look forward to working with you in the future." With that Tseng Agiliy would leap from stair to stair ascending them until he made his leave.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Plague smiles after the man as he left realizing he hadn't caught the mans name.

Plague shivers. "ugh, who else here is creeped out?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:13 am
Once the man was gone Winter growled again, "Why do I have to be associated with freaks like you?" She said. Her nails were lengthened and she was poised like she was going to put the royal smack down on Plague.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:52 am
"Becaused you helped a stranger, and all those who help strangers get hurt in the end, tis the way of life. Besides!" Plague begins to happily walk down the hallway, a big grin on his face. "I just made Fathers dream possible, giving him reason not to kill us!" Plague begins to skip down the hallway.

"He's right you know. And what did I say about the growling!" Plague thinks to Winter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 am
"You're not my father," Winter snapped at the voice in her head and followed Plague, "I didn't help anyone just then. I was going to ignore the bloke but you absolutely had to go to him," She remarked to the Plague she was following.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm
Plague spins around to face Winter, leaning over somewhat with a smile on his face and his hands behind his back he replies, "I wasn't talking about then, I was talking about at the castle when you helped me up and into the castle." Plague spins back around and resumes his skipping while singing/humming, "You trusted and helped a complete stranger and now you have a parasite inside of you and our fates are intertwined."

Plague thinks to Winter. "And if he had not talked with that man we may not have had good news to tell father, and he might have killed us."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:16 pm
Winter's claws lengthened when he got close like that, then retracted once he was away from her again, "I never did trust you," She hissed, "Normally nothing happens like this when you help strangers," Now she was so dangerously close to ripping Plague's head off.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:26 pm
Plague now walking (cause he got tired) responds. "Oh but you can never tell. For all you know that little old lady you might have helped was actually a demon. Or the little boy you just saved from the car crash was hoping you got hit. You can never tell what someone is thinking, so it's so much better to just not trust anyone and help only yourself." Plague has resumed skipping.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:31 pm
"That's not true, you freak," Winter snapped and slashed at him with her long claws.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:12 pm
The claws dig into Plagues back, though no deaper than the scales Plague had built not long after leaving Merkia. Quickly the skin And clothes begin to reform as Plague whips around to face Winter. "Please don't do that. Believe it or not that does hurt."

Plague shocked at Winters sudden outburst shoots pain all throughout her body. "I told you not to touch him!!" Plague pauses a second before thinking to both Winter and Plague, "Interesting, apparently when your cells touched mine, they immediately became docile and integrated with my system. Fascinating."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games