Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
A Kink in the Threads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 pm
Rae Starshine
Both. Both is good. It's pretty much all nautical themed.
There's even a chubby body mod. #good s**t
I'm not too big on that, but to each their own.
The idea is nice, I'm just not thrilled with the top.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:22 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Rae Starshine
Both. Both is good. It's pretty much all nautical themed.
There's even a chubby body mod. #good s**t
I'm not too big on that, but to each their own.
The idea is nice, I'm just not thrilled with the top.

I love my sea critters.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't blame you. We need more chubby items tbh.

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 pm
    You're both in beach time, while I'm here in dating sim time with my friend/kohai/waifu xD

Gigi of the Ribbons

Yeah, it's that there are too many workers. A lot of the workers that usually don't work on the weekday are working. It's a bit surprising to see some minors since they usually don't work weekdays (I guess they are/were in high school? IDK)
    Yeah, that too. Some people are trying to escape the heat by going inside.
    I like dressing up with my friend/kohai/waifu >3< I'm not cute though O nO HE IS, I'M NOT -rolls about-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:10 pm
Rae Starshine
I love my sea critters.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't blame you. We need more chubby items tbh.
Aw, I know you do.
It would be nice if they could give it more looking into. *much nodding*

Unno Rokuro
    You're both in beach time, while I'm here in dating sim time with my friend/kohai/waifu xD

Yeah, it's that there are too many workers. A lot of the workers that usually don't work on the weekday are working. It's a bit surprising to see some minors since they usually don't work weekdays (I guess they are/were in high school? IDK)
    Yeah, that too. Some people are trying to escape the heat by going inside.
    I like dressing up with my friend/kohai/waifu >3< I'm not cute though O nO HE IS, I'M NOT -rolls about-
We are~ I have someone to dress up with now and then too. emotion_kirakira I like the dating sim look. I'd certainly try the Unno route. >//w//>
Yeah that makes sence. And here we lost our high schooler when summer came because he found a better job. xp
Though I get tired of hearing how cold it is where I work. Well yes it's cold compared to the triple digits outside. Would you prefer it was just as hot?
I bet it's lots of fun. B-but you are cute. My Unno buddy is super cute~ And good at giving me the giggles too. >w>  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:30 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Aw, I know you do.
It would be nice if they could give it more looking into. *much nodding*

I'm sure they will, given the general popularity of body mods.
I think if they ever made an item where you could cuddle a shark, I'd die.
There's one where you can cuddle an axolotl, which is just as nice, at least. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unno Rokuro

I loved your blue-haired boy avi the other day. It was Very Cute. 👀👌👌

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:28 am
Rae Starshine
I'm sure they will, given the general popularity of body mods.
I think if they ever made an item where you could cuddle a shark, I'd die.
There's one where you can cuddle an axolotl, which is just as nice, at least. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I still want something where I'm in my pillow pile peeking out. ewe  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:05 am
It's been so quiet, I hope everyone is having a nice summer. *perches on pillow pile*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:48 pm
Unno Rokuro
*pounce huggles into pillow pile* Thank you~ That was so sweet. ;//w//;  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:04 am
Gigi of the Ribbons
*pounce huggles into pillow pile* Thank you~ That was so sweet. ;//w//;

No problem~
All the tea green/orange emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:09 pm
Unno Rokuro
No problem~
All the tea green/orange emotion_kirakira
Yes, you know me so well~ *luffs on*
How are you, what's been going on?  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:18 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

I was trying to make it orange somehow most of the items xD
I remember that bow release, but the one with the ribbons weren't in the MP or kind of expensive orz

Nothing much for me, been replaying Fire Emblem: Fates both Birthright and Conquest so I can finally get myself to play Revelations. Not sure if the weather is the same where you are, but I like this weather, it's putting me in an insanely good mood, and I'm apparently not the only one who feels that way xD I said something at work and two workers were like "YOU TOO!?"
I know where you live got hit pretty hard by the hurricane, didn't it? Hope things are fine O nO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:51 pm
Unno Rokuro
I was trying to make it orange somehow most of the items xD
I remember that bow release, but the one with the ribbons weren't in the MP or kind of expensive orz

Nothing much for me, been replaying Fire Emblem: Fates both Birthright and Conquest so I can finally get myself to play Revelations. Not sure if the weather is the same where you are, but I like this weather, it's putting me in an insanely good mood, and I'm apparently not the only one who feels that way xD I said something at work and two workers were like "YOU TOO!?"
I know where you live got hit pretty hard by the hurricane, didn't it? Hope things are fine O nO
There was a ribbon release too? But I like what you picked, I'll be using it well~
I've never tried any of the fire emblem games. I take it they're enjoyable? The weather has been fairly nice, not as hot as it has been. I'm glad it's put you in a good mood. I liked that I could wear dresses and it was a bit less windy so less worry when walking. ^///^
Oh no, I'm farther north, I didn't really see any weather trouble. Now my home town and where my mom use to live, yeah those were battered. My dad said he was without electricity for a week.  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:12 am
Gigi of the Ribbons
There was a ribbon release too? But I like what you picked, I'll be using it well~
I've never tried any of the fire emblem games. I take it they're enjoyable? The weather has been fairly nice, not as hot as it has been. I'm glad it's put you in a good mood. I liked that I could wear dresses and it was a bit less windy so less worry when walking. ^///^
Oh no, I'm farther north, I didn't really see any weather trouble. Now my home town and where my mom use to live, yeah those were battered. My dad said he was without electricity for a week.

There were these bows. User Image User Image
And I'm not sure if you saw these bags. User Image User Image
I like the play style, not so much the story for this one. My problem with these type of games is that I see that someone online says "Chapter 11 is hard" I spend a lot of time thinking to where I can pass it with no problems. However nothing is said about Chapter 13, where as I just waltz in as if I own the place and lose a unit within the first turn orz this is why I always say I'm a horrible gamer xD
Yeah, the high has been in the mid 80s which is nice and there is a small breeze, so it's not strong at all and still feels nice.
OK, that's good! Yeah, my parents live close to where the eye of the storm hit, there was some damage, but not as bad a neighboring town that did get hit with the eye. And they were without electricity for a week as well.
When it hit Saturday, there were some kids in my apartment complex playing in the soccer field, the winds are over 30mph and they're playing in there with the rain :/
Did it get busy where you work prior to the storm hitting?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 pm
Unno Rokuro
There were these bows. User Image User Image
And I'm not sure if you saw these bags. User Image User Image
I like the play style, not so much the story for this one. My problem with these type of games is that I see that someone online says "Chapter 11 is hard" I spend a lot of time thinking to where I can pass it with no problems. However nothing is said about Chapter 13, where as I just waltz in as if I own the place and lose a unit within the first turn orz this is why I always say I'm a horrible gamer xD
Yeah, the high has been in the mid 80s which is nice and there is a small breeze, so it's not strong at all and still feels nice.
OK, that's good! Yeah, my parents live close to where the eye of the storm hit, there was some damage, but not as bad a neighboring town that did get hit with the eye. And they were without electricity for a week as well.
When it hit Saturday, there were some kids in my apartment complex playing in the soccer field, the winds are over 30mph and they're playing in there with the rain :/
Did it get busy where you work prior to the storm hitting?
Those are lovely and will be added to my wishlist~
Aw, I guess you do better where others don't. But maybe sadly vise versa as well. ^ ^;
That does sound nice. We still get up in the 90s here.
At least they're okay.
Uh . . . hm. I'm a tad surprised the parents were okay with them being out in the weather.
We did get a fair amount of people in from Houston, yes. I heard even on some of my off days they were still getting people.  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:28 am
Unno Rokuro
Unno . . . *tugs at sleeve* This event looks icky. I was so hoping for something less battle oriented. Guess I'll be here for now. How are you and things?  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff