Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jashu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:42 pm
aznevilboy
Drago i can go to my village and trian now right since i learned a jutsus from the accdemy?

Well, if you got your techniques added, and if the posts were long enough, then go ahead to your village. Remember, you have to go post in the docks before you go to another village.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:27 pm
jashu555
aznevilboy
Drago i can go to my village and trian now right since i learned a jutsus from the accdemy?

Well, if you got your techniques added, and if the posts were long enough, then go ahead to your village. Remember, you have to go post in the docks before you go to another village.

ok mrgreen  

Burningaznboy

Arcane Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:40 pm
Yea, dumb question but, aren't your Skill Pts. you're Chakra points?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:40 pm
Scythe 81
yea, dumb question but, aren't your Skill Pts. you're Chakra points?
Yep....  

Nyu_Panda_King

Neo_Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:21 pm
"Is Tsunade's nervous system confusion a taijutsu move becasue I could of sworn it was?" neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:22 pm
no, its ninjutsu  

Quixilver05

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neo_Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:25 pm
Quixilver05
no, its ninjutsu
"Dammit, I wanted to learn it....." gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:48 pm
"Do all the jutsus from snow village have to be used near water and snow? Because I don't know they would summon it if there was nothing to create it from." neutral  

Neo_Reborn

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:54 pm
Neo_Reborn
"Do all the jutsus from snow village have to be used near water and snow? Because I don't know they would summon it if there was nothing to create it from." neutral

Yes, assumably if it needs to be created out of the snow or water then it should be done near the snow or water. Some stuff can be created though, it all depends because everything has many variables and complications to the situation. So just use your head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:01 pm
well, basically, all techniques that require an element of some kind require that the element be present at the time of casting. . .

however, there are some exceptions with techniques that create the element out of themselves such as the Uchiha fire techniques. opr the user can summon the element from the earth itself, like the Second Hokage's water Jutsu's. but basically, those are the only exceptions to the rule  

Quixilver05

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:05 pm
Neo_Reborn
"Is Tsunade's nervous system confusion a taijutsu move becasue I could of sworn it was?" neutral

Even though it needs a hit to the back of the neck to preform, it uses the ninjutsu art of making chakra disrupt the opponent's nervous system. So yeah, it's ninjutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:06 pm
Scythe 81
Yea, dumb question but, aren't your Skill Pts. you're Chakra points?

Yep, they sure are. They go up when you learn techniques, do missions, participate in SL's and some other stuff too.  

The Jashu

greensp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:19 am
ok i have this big question what do i do for my rp and can some one teach me what the training stystem is??  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:45 pm
greensp
ok i have this big question what do i do for my rp and can some one teach me what the training stystem is??
Okay now see this is going to be a hard question to answer in a short amount of time.  

klamachpin

Luminous Visionary

5,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:01 pm
can i have just 3 moves
Beast Man Clone: 800
Dual Wolf Fang: 900
Basic Beast Summoning: 1,000  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games