Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:50 am
Faye had fallen asleep during the movie. When she fell asleep she instantly started to dream.

You're my wolverine. . . A woman said to her as they cuddled in a bed, in a cabin located somewhere in the Canadian Alps. Faye liked this part the best. Because whomever she was in this dream was so happy to be with this woman. It shifted quickly to fighting with a strange person with clawed hands. She heard two people talking but wasn't awake enough to find out what they were saying.

What are you seeing Felicity? She heard that familiar to voice.

"No~" She moaned as she slept dreaming of Striker now. Of laying in a box filled with water. Drowning, then coming back to life, Then the pain of being filled with metal. She started to struggle as she felt the pain. Immediately the bone claws emerged as she tried to thrash about, tried to get away. When it set she tore apart the machine. They were going to take her memories! Again it shifted to something else. To Kel. I'm in love with this Stone Angel. She felt herself think.

"Felicity!" Piotr cried shaking her awake. He sighed with relief when she gasped and opened her eyes. "Hey." He said smiling. "You were dreaming again."

"I was?" She asked with a frown. "Sorry. I didn't know. I thought I was watching the movie."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:21 am
Kel turned to stone, hoping to be able to repair the damage - heal the cuts to her arms by manipulating the stone of her body. She absently noted that she was getting faster at it as she watched Piotr comfort Faye.

Kel had barely completed the transformation when Logan burst in, followed quickly by Jean. "What hapoened?" Was the first question out of Jean's mouth, quickly followed by, "and why are you stone?"

Meanwhile, Logan took one look at Faye being comforted by Piotr, and turned to comfort his own woman.

"She's been having my nightmares, hasn't she?" He twitched his head to Faye, having noted the blood between her knuckles.

"Yeah, looks like it. Seems her bloke's been holding her hand while she sleeps, so she can sleep peacefully." Kel paused before turning to Jean. "I'm gunna see if this works like you said it would, but if it doesn't you'll have a coupla deep cuts on my arms. Well, six. Three on each." Kel started, then said, "better move it to Logan's room first, I was pretty sleepy before this happened so I'll crash once I'm flesh again."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:02 am
"Hey, ssh." Piotr whispered in Faye's ear rocking her back and forth as she struggled to breathe. Like she'd been under water a long time. Her face was pale and her expression was shocked. She stared as her shaking hands. The knuckled where a mix of her blood and Kel's.

What are we going to do? Jean thought to Xavier. She's getting worse when she sleeps without Piotr.

Then she must sleep with him.Xavier replied. Until I can find a master to teach her to be able to control and separate the memories so she doesn't get lost in them.

Faye's eyes looked over to Jean. Part of her didn't register that Jean was talking to Xavier with her mind and she started to go feral. Jean was staring at Piotr. Her male! Not Jean's! She wanted to claw out Jean's eyes. She felt the bone claws ripple under her skin. "Felicity?" Piotr whispered to her trying to calm her down. No, Jean wasn't breaking her gaze. She was challenging Felicity's claim on Piotr. Greedy b***h!

Faye gave a cry and lunged at Jean, bone claws out. Jean seemed to snap out of it in time for Faye to avoid anything important like her throat and heart. "The hell?!" She cried. But Faye landed like a cat, on her feet and moved to stare at Jean, her teeth bared in a challenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:24 am
Hearing a scream, Kel stopped lumbering towards Logan's room. "That came from my room. Wanna check it out whil I get to yours? Might need Jeannie's help, so not a good idea if she needs Hank's help." Logan turned back without answering, knowing it wasn't needed.

In Kel's room, he found Faye between Piotr and Jean, teeth bared, in a pose he recognised. He used it when he wasn't quite in control, or when he was getting ready for a fight.

"She thinks you're challenging her, Jeannie. For Piotr. Look down, move slowly. Back off. If she growls, get on the floor, face up."

Then, smirking, he stood aside. He would step in if Faye attacked, but until that point, it would just be amusing. Besides, he figured she wouldn't have a problem with him. He was, after all, male, and thus not going to try and take her male; uninterested in her, as he had a female of his own. Besides, he wasn't challenging her. So it was just funny, seeing Jeannie try to get out of the problem she'd made.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:35 am
Jean did as she was told. Averting her eyes and trying to look submissive.

Faye stared the threat down. Her bone claws were still out as were her teeth bared. Piotr had at first wanted to get between them but once Logan arrived and gave out instructions he sat tight in case Felicity went in to attack.

Her chest heaved as she watched Jean move. Her eyes flickered for a moment to Logan, narrowed as if assessing him then returned to Jean and let a feral growl out form her throat. Jean paled and instantly went to the floor on her back neck bared, heart pounding in her throat. She laid there for agonizing moments as Felicity crawled to her, inhaling then, for effect she dug the bone claws of one hand through the muscle of her left Bicep. "Stay with your own male." Faye hissed into Jean's ear. "Or else." She felt hands pull her up and away. He gave a little annoyed growl but took a moment to realise they were metal. His hands.

"I think I should take you back to your room and put you to bed hm?" Piotr whispered in her ear. "That will keep you out of trouble."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:57 am
"Well, Jeannie, looks like she was a bit angry. Wouldn't have a clue where she got the idea you might stray from ya hubby, though," he added sarcastically while he helped her up. Seeing that she was starting to go into shock, he deliberately projected his thoughts. "Professor, we need Doc McCoy in Kel's room. Jeannie's got a few holes in her arm."

Xavier sent back almost immediately, "he's on his way. Rakel has passed out on your bed, and reverted to flesh, but I don't know if she needs medical care."

Not long after, Hank burst into the room. "How did this happen?" He asked as he set to work. "Wait, this must be Faye's work. Tell me why later, I'll just bind these, check on Kel and get Dr. Grey down to the infirmary."

Hank checked Kel's wounds - similar to Jean's, without the extra damage obviously caused deliberately - and pronounced them closed enough to last the night.

Then, as he turned to get Jean to the infirmary, he turned to Logan. "Why don't you two just move into the same room? I know there's a spare designed for a couple, since I was offered it, and you two are quite obviously devoted to each other." With that, he turned and lead Jean away.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:06 am
Logan stood there his mouth open to say something witty in response but Hank had left before he could so didn't. Instead he decided he'd talk to Kel about it when she awoke.

Piotr had laid Faye on the bed and quickly checked her over for any self inflicted wounds and found none. Good. Of course he had to keep Felicity from taring off his clothes at the same time. "Stop it Felicity." He said in a commanding tone which made her stop. "You are in no condition for this kind of behaviour!" Faye growled, loe and threatening but Piotr stood his ground until she looked away. "Now, you're going to bed and that's the last I want to hear of this."

Faye nodded and settled in the bed with a pout. She thought Piotr was going to leave but he shifted and moved to the other side of the double bed and got in holding her close to him. "You're not to sleep without me any more." He rumbled in her ear. The more she thought about it, the more she thought it was out of character for him to be like this. She didn't care. He wasn't going away. She could sleep in peace.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:18 am
The day before The Date, as the kids had taken to calling it, Kel pulled Faye aside. "So, we never got around to figuring out your hairstyle, or eyeshadow. I got you some colours that will work with your dress, just use this brush and put a little of the darker one at the inner bottom of your eyelid," Kel closed her eyes, showing that she'd applied some eyeshadow, "and then a bit of the lighter one. You've gotta pick the colours, though. And here's some brown mascara, it'll look a lot better on you than that black that Kitty tried to give you."

Kel paused before continuing, "if you don't think you've got the hang of it, I can show you again, but with that brush it's going to be hard to screw it up. Oh, and here's some lip gloss that'll suit you, if you want them, might help you to not chew at your lip, and these just enhance your colour and make your lips glisten, really. Let's have a look at your hair tonight, okay? Or have you decided how you want it?  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 am
Felicity was a bundle of nerves. This was so scary! Why couldn't just be something like a movie or something casual like that?! Naturally there were bets on the outcome of the date. Some had it going smoothly, other's had it crashing and burning horribly.

She shook herself out of that funk. "I think I'm good." She said finally. She'd been playing with hair styles the whole week when Kel and Piotr weren't around. She figured if she did it right she'd look. . . passable. God with the amount of nerves she had in her belly you'd think she was getting married. She put the make up on just as Kel instructed. She shaved her legs and under her arms. Then she did her hair. She had to work it a little bit but in the end she had the hair style she wanted. She fixed her eye liner a tiny bit then put on the lip gloss and the shoes. It literally took her three hours to fix her hair the way she wanted it to sit. One last scrub and shave of her legs then a full moisturizer on her legs and she was ready. Three and a half hours early. She took her shoes off and busied her self with cleaning her room up after the prep so she didn't have to take time before bed, that was an hour. Then she set up everything she needed for when she did get home. That was ten minutes. She put on a movie to try and kill some time but she couldn't keep still. She yearned for Piotr but she hadn't seen him all day. She wasn't allowed apparently. With Logan's. . . Loganness still running wild inside her brain she was like a cat in a pet bath.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 am
Kel, remembering her own first date, knocked on Faye's door a couple of hours before she was supposed to go to the restaurant. As soon as the door opened, she started talking.

"So, there's this thing that Hank suggested that I've been thinking about, I'm pretty sure he said the same thing to Logan, too, but he wouldn't bring it up with everything going on. I mean, the Professor's talking about going back to that island ... I can't even remember it's name ... once Jean's healed up, and we've had to keep an eye on all those betting pools, and I've been ... well, the point is, Hank said we should move into the spare couples room together, since we're so devoted to each other. And I don't know how Logan would take it. So, I'm really hoping you remember enough of Logan's thoughts to tell me?" Kel blushed as she stopped babbling. She was, essentially, asking her sis for advice on her love life.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:03 am
"Beautiful Stone Angel." Faye said simply, a soft kind smile on her face. "That's what he calls you." She sighed and sat down. "He loves you. He hasn't told you yet so act surprised when he does tell you." The knot in her stomach started to unravel as she helped Kel weigh the pros and cons of talking to Logan about moving in together. Mainly, they already share a bed and a room, he just uses his for storage. "But if you don't want it, I can ask the Professor if Piotr and I can have it." She added with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:43 am
Kel grinned at Faye. "Somehow I doubt Wheels'd say yes. Might be funny to ask, though, just to see his face. 'Sides, you two aren't exactly Mr and Miss materialistic. One of the bedrooms you've got now would fit both of your belongings easily. Hell, it'd fit Logan and me easily, I just want to avoid the whole who's moving in with whom issue. So, whadya reckon, walk up to him and say, oi, you wanna move into the couples room? If I did it in front of Scott, I betcha I could get him to spit whatever I make sure he's drinking. Or choke on it, it's a bit hard to predict which someone will do."

Kel got up and started walking around the room, gesturing. "Or, I could ask X at breakfast if we can have it. That'd get a lotta spit-takes. But I don't reckon he'd like that without talking to him first. Maybe I can convince him to do the Scott one, since 'Mr Summers' is so uptight ..."

Kel continued on in this vein, noticing as she did so that Faye had relaxed, at least a little.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 pm
Faye took in a deep breath feeling that soft blanket over her mind and smiled. "You know Wheel's is listening right?" She smirked smugly. It was true, she wasn't materialistic. Here. But at home her room was full of stuff. The blanket on her mind felt like a hug and she loved that feeling. "But I'd definitely go for asking Logan in front of Scott. I have my own bone to pick with him but it would definitely be funny to see how he'd react to it." The more they talked the more she relaxed and stopped looking at the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:48 pm
After exhausting the topic of makin Scott choke on his drink, Kel and Faye moved on to other topics, like Rogue being emo, how so many girls around the school wore too much makeup, and how horrifying it was that so many people in their grneration couldn't read properly.

"Seriously, at my school in Aus, before I came here, I was the only one who got through the reading assignments before the-" Kel was saying when an alarm went off on her phone. "Right, might want to touch up your gloss, it's time to get up to the foyer."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:16 pm
Faye blushed darkly and nodded quickly touching up a tiny bit and putting her shoes back on as there came a knock on the door. Faye gave a squeak of surprise then rushed to the door. She blushed seeing Piotr standing at the door to her room in dress pants and a nice blue shirt that was a tiny bit too big for him. An obvious borrowed shirt from someone. The pants were definitely his. She took a sniff and smiled. He smelt like spice and vanilla and salt. She could tell by the blush on his cheeks that he thought she looked nice too. "Shall we go?" Piotr asked after a few attempts to speak.
"Yes." She replied with a smile.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces