Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
redluck generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 378!

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 pm
As Travis began to explain how the battle had began Serenity's attention was taken by a familiar sound "du-du-du-dee-duu" "excuse me miss" the nurse called from behind the counter "your pokemon are feeling better" Sere walked over and retrieved her newly healed pokemon "thank you nurse joy. Now come on out you two" she released the two pokemon when they appeared Sere knew what they were questioning "Yes we did it" she grabbed the hono town gym badge from her bag presenting it to the two pokemon "I couldn't have done it without you two thank you" she looked up about the time that travis was complaining about cleaning the center back up "we could probably help. Oh right these are my partners keicko the totodile, sorex the dribur, and Almia the swablu" she pointed to all of them in order ending with the blue bird resting on her head "Oh if you're going to do that than would you like to take this TM I think your cute bird could use it. Its a move called roost that allows flying type pokemon to rest and heal" taking the disk and presenting it to her bird great something that gives him moreover of a reason to sit on my head "thank you nurse joy you've been really nice since I showed up here. Alright keicko sorex let's start cleaning the area up and umm avoid the waxy area that's part of a litwick"

amarzyciel

(TM 51 roost found taught to almia)
(There are two tm 51 so I chose the one that could help me more)  
PumpookinPixie generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 99!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:24 am
ItemFind
ROOT FOSSIL! WHOOP!

xTvirus
"Sorry for tagging you twice meant to tag redluck as well XD

redluck

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸
User Image
Saki Miyuki
“Winter‘s a time of joy..”

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•
Saki ran over and hugged Serenity. "It's nice to see you again!" She said smiling happily. "Whoa you won a badge two! Darn, I gotta' get going if I'm ever going to become a pokemon master!" Saki walked over to the nurse, and handed over her pokemon. "Huh? Where's Penny!?" She gasped. "I'll be right back! Oh dear!! Oh dear!!"" The tiny child scurried outside to search for her missing Phanpy. "Penelope! Where are you!" She called. Where is she.. She began to panic until she heard a faint,"Phaann! py!" in the distance. Kiki ran as fast as she could until she was able to see her pokemon. "PENNY! I WAS SO WORRIED!" She cried out and hugged the tiny elephant. "Huh..what's this?" Penny was holding onto a tiny fragment of some sort. Saki ran back to the Center as fast as she could, she walked through the automatic doors and over to the Nurse. "Um...sorry to bother you but could you tell me what this item is? My Phanpy was holding onto it." The Nurse took the item from the girl's tiny hand. "Oh! This is a rare item indeed! It's a piece of Root Fossil.' Saki stared in confusion. "R-Root Fossil?" Nurse Joy smiled at her. "Here, just take this treasure to the museum in Ordello Town. There, they'll restore a pokemon from the DNA held within this tiny fragment. Exciting right?" She giggled and went off to heal Saki's pokemon. The girl gently took the piece of fossil in her hand and brought it over to the group. "Did ya' guys hear that? That's so cool! I can get a pokemon from this fossil thingy!" She grinned and held it close. "I wonder what kind of pokemon it will be.."

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 18 Kimmo-kun
User Image Lv. 18 Neko-Chan

User Image Lv. 20 Penelope

Money:

User Image 1050

Inventory:

1x User Image
2x User Image
4x User Image
3x User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
XTvirus generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 401!

XTvirus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:58 pm
Cassy Uzuki

╔════════════════════╗
Christian Eagross
╚════════════════════╝

User Image
Theme: Demon's Thrill Chapter 2: Over the mountain Goal: Get to Ordello

Current Team:
Rotty User Image Lvl 16 M

Yabol User Image Lvl 14 F

Wicked User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lvl 15 M

Money:
300pKe

Inventory:
Pokeballsx3
Potionsx4
Pokedex
Pokegear
Grandpa's Letter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Team Systima huh?" Christian quietly said to himself as the stranger fled the center. The fact that she came to be from a team only gave a sense of worry, beside if that lady was willing to start a fight in a pokemon center there is no telling what the other members were like. It during in his wandering thinking that Christian noticed a glint next to the door the stranger had ran out, possible dropped by her. Noticing Saki had wandered off he decided to get it for himself. The dropped item turned out to be a little blue disc with the number 74 on one side. "Huh this is a Tm isn't it?" he thought putting it away for later. Remembering his original goal for coming to the pokecenter, Christian approached the counter and gave his pokeballs to the Chansey there. It was while he was waiting to get back his pokemon that Saki returned with a strange-looking rock that claimed was a pokemon fossil. "A pokemon fossil? How do you get a pokemon out of this?" he asked full of doubt.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 am
xTvirus

User Image
Saki Miyuki

Saki looked up at Christian and shrugged. "Don't know actually...forgot what the Nurse told me..hehe" She laughed nervously. The Nurse came back and returned Saki's pokemon. "Here you go miss." She then attended to Christian. "Oh, well I heard they extract the DNA held within the fossils and use that to bring the pokemon back to life." She smirked. "Fascinating, simply wonderful!" She gazed up and began to daydream. Saki stood there looking at the fossil, and then at Christian. She blushed and held the fossil out to him. "Here you take it! It'll be an awesome and powerful pokemon someday." She smiled at him. Nurse Joy squealed. "Awwwe aren't you cute! Young love so adorable." Saki froze up and turned away to hide her blushing face.

Current Team:

Money:

User Image 1050

Inventory:

1x User Image
2x User Image
4x User Image
3x User Image

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

XTvirus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:07 pm
Cassy Uzuki

╔════════════════════╗
Christian Eagross
╚════════════════════╝

User Image
Theme: Demon's Thrill Chapter 2: Over the mountain Goal: Get to Ordello

Current Team:
Rotty User Image Lvl 16 M

Yabol User Image Lvl 14 F

Wicked User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lvl 15 M

Money:
300pKe

Inventory:
Pokeballsx3
Potionsx4
Pokedex
Pokegear
Grandpa's Letter

Christian took the fossil offered to him "Thank you, but what if-" he tried to say before being cut off by Nurse Joy's squeal. Christian's face began to turn crimson "Um are my p-pokemon ready Nurse Joy?" he asked after clearing his voice.
The Nurse giggled at the pair's embrassment before getting Christian's pokemon. "Here you go little one." she said as she handed back the young trainer's pokemon. Christian let the joke about his size slide and turned back to to Sak to finish what he was going to say. "Thank you Saki, I'll make sure to take great care of what come from this." he said before putting the fossil in his backpack.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 pm
xTvirus

User Image
Saki Miyuki

Saki smiled back at Christian. "Well...anyways I've gotta go challenge the Gym Leader while I can...Would you mind coming to watch me..?" She asked blushing. Kimmo released himself from his pokeball. "Sppheaal!" He bounced up and down. "You ready to fight?" She giggled and pet him.

Current Team:

Money:

User Image 1050

Inventory:

2x User Image
4x User Image
3x User Image

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
amarzyciel generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 588!

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Lacy Rose the Cake

*pokes* and wait

Cassy Uzuki
how much this sell for?

RNG
found relic band nice~ expensive stuff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:15 pm
amarzyciel

Lacy Rose the Cake

*pokes* and wait

Cassy Uzuki
how much this sell for?

RNG

Sorry, didn't know it was my turn, notifications are either messed up again or my browsers being a jackoff, I'll read over the posts and post  

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:47 am

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ██ █

User Image

Travis Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: Maria,serenity,other nearby
Who's Out: Midnight

"nice to meet you" Travis greeted the pokemon as they were introduced before turning to Serenity again. He was about to ask about the hono gym,but nurse joy interrupted him and Serenity had started to do cleaning. Travis too went to clean the place as he heard about Midnight's remain from Acid Armor "No worries about that,just clean it up" he said as he cleaned the mud. "so...how was the gym battle?" he asked after finished cleaning.

My Pokemon:

●●●●Midnight ♂●●●●Hematite ♂●●●●●●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●
●●●●●Lv 08 ●●●●●●●●●lv 07 Lionel♂●●●Shandler♂●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●

User ImageUser Image

Inventory
04 x Pokeballs 01xnest ball//04 x Potions//01xPokedoll

money
1300 P

My PC for detail,I don't list all my item.

redluck

Lacy Rose the Cake

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 am
Lacy Rose the Cake
amarzyciel

Lacy Rose the Cake

*pokes* and wait

Cassy Uzuki
how much this sell for?

RNG

Sorry, didn't know it was my turn, notifications are either messed up again or my browsers being a jackoff, I'll read over the posts and post

Any Relic items sell for 300  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 pm
Serenity giggled to herself when Travis followed the litwick joke but stopped when he mentioned the Hono gym challenge "Well for me it wasn't that bad her pokemon are fire types so keicko and sorex here were amazing help, buther third pokemon is actually scary" she shuddered slightly when she thought about her battle with the fearsome fire chicken. "But I guess Almia tipped the scales in my favor" she began to laugh again patting the bird on her head. "So are these pokemon your only partners? I mean there's no problem with a small group just normally more is merrier" she quickly corrected herself with another small giggle
amarzyciel

amarzyciel generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 222!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:53 am

User Image

Travis Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: Maria,serenity,other nearby
Who's Out: Midnight

so it is a fire gym, Travis thought as he listened. Midnight could handle a fire type as he is fire type too, the slowpoke he has never use will be a problem even if it's a water type. As serenity shuddered,it only makes him more interested "That bad? I should go and see for myself then" then answered Sernity's comment " I only have two pokemon Midnight here...and a slowpoke" he said the later with uncertainty. "A training time is in order then, my pokemon's current level won't stand against a gym leader" that decided it, he needed to train his pokemon and get to know how to battle with Hema. "I should get going and start" he said excitedly at the prospect of challenging battle "Lit Liwick" Midnight could feel his trainer's excitement and his flame flared for a moment. "So I will excuse myself then, thanks for the info and see ya" he said as he went out of the pokemon center.

[EXIT]

My Pokemon:

●●●●Midnight ♂●●●●Hematite ♂●●●●●●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●
●●●●●Lv 08 ●●●●●●●●●lv 07 Lionel♂●●●Shandler♂●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●

User ImageUser Image

Inventory
04 x Pokeballs 01xnest ball//04 x Potions//01xPokedoll

money
1600 P

My PC for detail,I don't list all my item.

((I am itching to start the level grind since ages ago,so since I finally find a chance to leave. I am off XD))
redluck

Lacy Rose the Cake

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:02 am
MariaSantiago

User Image
Don't bully others unless you want to be bullied yourself

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Maria sighed some dumbfounded by the woman's rampage before hearing some team that shes's never herd of. Watching the woman leave she recalled her pokemon and gave them to nurse joy to heal. After a few minutes of waiting she returned her pokemon and she took her leave from the center into town

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Inventory

1: 700Pke
2: Xtransceiver--Music player/4 way phone
3: Pokeball X3

Pokemon Party

User Image
Name-David (Level 8 )
Ability--Sand Rush: Doubles the speed of user in Sandstorm and makes them immune to sandstorm damage
Species-Drilbur

Move List
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud Slap

User Image
Name-Sue (Level 8 )
Ability--Magma Armor: Immune to the "frozen" status ailment
Species-Slugma

Move List
Ember
Smog
Yawn

User Image
Name-Ruffles(Level 7)
Ability--Keen Eye-Immune to accuracy loss
Species-Rufflet

Move List
Peck
Fury Attack
Leer

Lacy Rose the Cake
OCC--.....

redluck rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:01 pm
(Wow fire type I want it)
(Sorry about not coloring half of this)
cassey uzuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Noine

“If it’s important never give up on it”

As Travis left the pokemon center serenity looked back at the mess that had just been cleaned I might as well leave too looking at the gym badge she still held in her hand "are you guys ready to get going" she called to her pokemon "bluuuuu" almia called "ok then we're off... wait I don't know where we're going" she admitted to herself losing the moments inspiration when she heard a laughter from behind her "heheh you're lost well if you're challenging the gyms the next one is in ordello town which is the next town after the shiburas desert" this took sere by surprise "nurse joy thank you again, you've done nothing but help me since I've arrived. I need to pay you back somehow" the nurse's face lit up when sere presented her gratitude "think nothing of it its my job to present trainers with help. It makes me feel great to help others" this made serenity think "well thanks for everything I need to be leaving. I'll be sure to visit sometime." With that she left out to the town and headed towards the edge of town when she saw a poof of red raise above the grass "hmm? I wonder what that is"

when she approached the patch of grass she noticed a wild vulpix this should be an easy fight for keicko or sorex she thought to herself reaching for the ball that held the small mole like pokemon but before she could send him out a different ball released magi who decided to fight this new opponent "magi why are you out this isn't the right fight for you" instead of backing down by disadvantage magi released a volley of magical leaves scoring a direct hit on the vulpix which got up from the attack and countered by dispatching a set of embers which tagged magi leaving her with a burn this is the problem sere quickly thought of the next set of moves to use "not many options for you so quickly use poison powder" as the chikorita released her toxic cloud the vulpix rushed out of the way and instead straight towards magi "quick use reflect to block it" unable to bring the field p fast enough magi took another direct hit "magi synthesis and magical leaf now" the vulpix didn't give magi the luxury of time when she began to glow from absorbing light vulpix used fire spin encircling and taking out the remainder of her strength "magi return" I knew that was a bad idea "alright go keicko let's start this with water gun" the vulpix didn't expect the new pokemon to emerge and wasn't expecting the large burst of water "nice job" the vulpix regained its standing and countered with another quick attack but before the attack hit keicko began to glow "what is that its not an attack" keicko stopped glowing and rather than the small totodile form he was a larger croconaw "yay you evolved alright lets keep fighting use bite" the vulpix hit dead center of the croconaw but rather than knocking him back it stopped on him and was scooped up and thrown aside "nice now use water gun" before the vulpix was even able to land it was hit and landed against a tree "now that its weak pokeball go"

Current Team:
Almia Lv 15 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mali Lv 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keicko Lv 18 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sorex Lv 18 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
750Pke

Inventory:

2x Pokeball
4x potion
Toxic plate
Tm 26 Psychic

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250