Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Back to Guilds

A Harry Potter roleplay, but with Harry long gone! Will you be the new star at Hogwarts? 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Roleplay, Witch and Wizards, Spells 

Reply Hogwarts Roleplay!
Student Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FolkBeard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
Name: Benjamin Netanyahu
Blood-status: Half-Blood
Wand Type: 13 and 1/7th inches Walnut with a Dragon Heartstring core, Pleasantly Springy
Pet: Jarvey named alfred
Personality (At least 5 traits): Pig headed, Ambitious, Vain, Knowlege seeking, and overly talkative
Biography: Benjamin grew up in a family of six children. His father a wizard for the ministry of magic, and his mother a Squib. Many other wizards looked down upon the family because his father married a squib, and for years, even Benjamin was bitter to the fact. Growing up when he would go and hang out with other wizard boys and girls if their parents found out his mother was a squib thy would immediately treat him like he was trash. The funny part was that his own magical abilities were quite astute. As he grew, he also became more and more curious, seeking into anything and everything magical he could get his hands on. He thought that maybe through study and research he could invent something new. Something that would get his name in the history books, no matter the cost. He would be a great Wizard, and the Netanyahu name would become famous throughout every wizarding home.
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'1"
Build: Broad
Hometown/city: Dublin, Ireland
Picture:
House I would least like to be in: Hufflepuff  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 am
Krinaz Faernd
User Image
Name: Benjamin Netanyahu
Blood-status: Half-Blood
Wand Type: 13 and 1/7th inches Walnut with a Dragon Heartstring core, Pleasantly Springy
Pet: Jarvey named alfred
Personality (At least 5 traits): Pig headed, Ambitious, Vain, Knowlege seeking, and overly talkative
Biography: Benjamin grew up in a family of six children. His father a wizard for the ministry of magic, and his mother a Squib. Many other wizards looked down upon the family because his father married a squib, and for years, even Benjamin was bitter to the fact. Growing up when he would go and hang out with other wizard boys and girls if their parents found out his mother was a squib thy would immediately treat him like he was trash. The funny part was that his own magical abilities were quite astute. As he grew, he also became more and more curious, seeking into anything and everything magical he could get his hands on. He thought that maybe through study and research he could invent something new. Something that would get his name in the history books, no matter the cost. He would be a great Wizard, and the Netanyahu name would become famous throughout every wizarding home.
Height: 6'1"
Build: Broad
Hometown/city: Dublin, Ireland
Picture:
House I would least like to be in: Hufflepuff

The Sorting Hat Says:

Ah, very ambitious...
I suppose you'd want something that would give you a lift
On your way to greatness!

Slytherin!

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

fernydoodle

Fashionable Guildswoman

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:05 pm
The Bookworm Maddy
fernydoodle
Name: Emily Bergen
Blood-status: half-blood
Wand Type:
Pet: Rat (her name is Peaches)
Personality: funny,sort of shy,unpopular,kind, and intellegent
Biography: It wasn't until Emily was nine she found out she was a wizard.She was told when she got old enough she was going to Hogwarts School of Wichcraft and Wizardry. Emily wasn't sure if she liked being a wizard, she wanted to be normal like she thought she was for nine years. She didn't want to move away from her muggle friends.
Height: Five feet tall
Build:Skinny, and pale
Hometown/city: London
Picture: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11247873
House I would least like to be in: slytherine

((If you can't answer what kind of wand you have, either look here or go here and post as your character. I can create a type for you if it's too complex, or you don't have enough time to go through it))

The Sorting Hat Says:

You're a very kind child,
And so keen to have friends!

I know where to put you...

Hufflepuff!

umm could you please make a wand for me?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:22 am
fernydoodle
The Bookworm Maddy
fernydoodle
Name: Emily Bergen
Blood-status: half-blood
Wand Type:
Pet: Rat (her name is Peaches)
Personality: funny,sort of shy,unpopular,kind, and intellegent
Biography: It wasn't until Emily was nine she found out she was a wizard.She was told when she got old enough she was going to Hogwarts School of Wichcraft and Wizardry. Emily wasn't sure if she liked being a wizard, she wanted to be normal like she thought she was for nine years. She didn't want to move away from her muggle friends.
Height: Five feet tall
Build:Skinny, and pale
Hometown/city: London
Picture: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11247873
House I would least like to be in: slytherine

((If you can't answer what kind of wand you have, either look here or go here and post as your character. I can create a type for you if it's too complex, or you don't have enough time to go through it))

The Sorting Hat Says:

You're a very kind child,
And so keen to have friends!

I know where to put you...

Hufflepuff!

umm could you please make a wand for me?

Sure! On the spot, I'd say your charrie is a Unicorn hair, 11", Hornbeam wood and quite bendy.  

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

TheRingMasterXX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:17 pm
Name: Isaiah Thorndyke
Blood-status: Half Blood
Wand Type: Unicorn
Pet: Owl
Personality: Nice, Loyal, funny, nervous, talkative
Biography: His mother and father are to busy to talk to him, usually alone most of the time, whenever trying to make friends, they make fun of him.
Hometown/city: Chester UK
Picture: http://animewriter.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/im-the-gang-leader.jpg

House I would least like to be in: Slytherin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:26 pm
Rikkikid
Name: Isaiah Thorndyke
Blood-status: Half Blood
Wand Type: Unicorn
Pet: Owl
Personality: Nice, Loyal, funny, nervous, talkative
Biography: His mother and father are to busy to talk to him, usually alone most of the time, whenever trying to make friends, they make fun of him.
Hometown/city: Chester UK
Picture: http://animewriter.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/im-the-gang-leader.jpg

House I would least like to be in: Slytherin

((You can't just leave your wand at: Unicorn. I'd accept it if you left out how long or flexible, but the wood is really important. Would you mind changing it? If you want, I could match your charrie up to a wand. You could find wand wood yourself in the OOC if you'd prefer to do it yourself))

The Sorting Hat Says:

Is this an interesting boy we have?
Ah yes, and kind too...

I know where to put you!

HUFFLEPUFF!

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

norwegian_bliss

Fashionable Shopper

3,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Name: Elizabeth White
Blood-status: Pure-Blood
Wand Type: Oak, 10 Inches, Unicorn
Pet: Red Panda
Personality: Adventourous, Valiant, Funny, Friendly, Charming, Imaginative
Biography:Coming from a long line of Ravenclaws. Elizabeth is a lively young girl who is excited to start her first year at Hogwarts. Her mother died in a muggle car accident when she was little so se and he brother were left in her dads custody. Her brother is attending Hogwarts next year,
Height: 5'4
Build: Generally Skinny
Hometown/city: Innsbruck, Germany
House I would least like to be in: All the houses are awsome biggrin
Picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 am
norwegian_bliss
Name: Elizabeth White
Blood-status: Pure-Blood
Wand Type: Oak, 10 Inches, Unicorn
Pet: Red Panda
Personality: Adventourous, Valiant, Funny, Friendly, Charming, Imaginative
Biography:Coming from a long line of Ravenclaws. Elizabeth is a lively young girl who is excited to start her first year at Hogwarts. Her mother died in a muggle car accident when she was little so se and he brother were left in her dads custody. Her brother is attending Hogwarts next year,
Height: 5'4
Build: Generally Skinny
Hometown/city: Innsbruck, Germany
House I would least like to be in: All the houses are awsome biggrin
Picture:User Image

The Sorting Hat Says:

Hmm, a challenge for me.
You're charming and kind,

But imaginative and come from a line of Ravenclaws...

I guess
You should...

It's just gotta be...

Ra-Hu-Ra--- HUFFLEPUFF!

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

fernydoodle

Fashionable Guildswoman

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:40 pm
Name: Sara Love
Blood-status: muggle-born
Wand Type: (Optional)
Pet: a bleach white cat
Personality: curious, likes to watch people, easily scared, smart, funny
Biography: Sara was bringing in the mail on a Monday, the day she will never forget, and saw a letter for her. She gave the mail to her mom and started to read her letter. "MOM!!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!! LOOK!!!" Sara yelled. "What is it honey?" said her always calm mom. "READ IT!!" she told her. After reading it her mother told Sara that it was probly just a prank letter. So they just forgot about it. The next day they got another letter. They decided to go to the train station, to make sure it was a prank. It all happened so quickly, they bought the stuff, they got there, then they realized it was not a prank. Sara said goodbye to her mother, and she was off.
Sexuality: bicurious
Height: 4'10"
Build: skinny, short, pretty
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
House I would least like to be in: any  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:39 am
fernydoodle
Name: Sara Love
Blood-status: muggle-born
Pet: a bleach white cat
Personality: curious, likes to watch people, easily scared, smart, funny
Biography: Sara was bringing in the mail on a Monday, the day she will never forget, and saw a letter for her. She gave the mail to her mom and started to read her letter. "MOM!!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!! LOOK!!!" Sara yelled. "What is it honey?" said her always calm mom. "READ IT!!" she told her. After reading it her mother told Sara that it was probly just a prank letter. So they just forgot about it. The next day they got another letter. They decided to go to the train station, to make sure it was a prank. It all happened so quickly, they bought the stuff, they got there, then they realized it was not a prank. Sara said goodbye to her mother, and she was off.
Sexuality: bicurious
Height: 4'10"
Build: skinny, short, pretty
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
House I would least like to be in: any

The Sorting Hat Says:

Ah, you have a smart mind,

As well as being curious...

I know where to put you!

Ravenclaw!

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:39 am
fernydoodle

I'm so sorry to bother you about this, especially since this is my fault, but can you write a wand type? If it's too hard, or complex, or you just don't have the time, I'd be happy to do it for you. I just really hate the idea of not knowing your wand type, because it tells you what your like more than most people realise.

I would also accept it if you would rather that it stayed empty, because it did say optional on the profile skeleton when you did this and I don't have a right to be angry about it or even (really) to ask you to change it. I'm just fussy. Would you be willing to change it, anyway? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 am
Name:Nimue Barker
Blood-status:Half goblin
Wand Type: (Optional)Hazel (Coll) Phoenix 14 1/3 inches
Pet: (If any)cat
Personality (At least 5 traits):She is quiet person.She is rather bookish. That she tend be chameleon when being around certain people that nobody knows what her real feeling are to them. She is very creative when it come to be artist such drawing.
Biography (3+ sentances)Her mother was witch and her father was goblin.At very young age during the war with deatheater. Deatheater about six year old that is came around. They want to kill her for whatever reason. Her mother hidden her under bathroom sink. That as they went into the house trashing the house. There was very intends fight with her father who happened to be goblin as well her mother. Because they refuse to help them.

They died in that fight that child remain undiscovered they start a fire to the house. But the child made a grab for both parent save both there body. That was it she taken in by some werewolf who happened to be neighbor. That the child was pick up by him and the child was in tears with what was going on.

That soon after minster start to get involved because she was in fact living with werewolf. Her parent knew of him and in their will state that he would be her god father. But that before he was werwolf and what not. That why the minster of magic was involved but she stuck by him. Then when she came to age she got a note to hogwart. "Daddy I got a note for Hogwart."

That there was owl and well her god father ran toward him."That good my baby girl." Then she held on to him and she put head down on his shoulder. That her father tend to stay away because of the werewolf thing with him being werewolf that why minster of magic keep stepping in some time with them.
Sexuality:straight
Height:5,3
Build (Large, skinny etc):She is rather small looking and quiet skinny. Her finger are quiet long looking almost piano type of fingers.Her skin is rather normal color despite her finger being long there does seem any discoloration on her skin but normal type of skin that wizard and witch have.
Hometown/city:Ottery St. Catchpole
Picture: (If you really don't want to put up a picture, then please describe what they look like e.g. long hair, brown eyes)
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Student-Witch-6-67206316

House I would least like to be in:Hufflepuff  

Michikcvamp

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 pm
Michikcvamp
Wand Type: (Optional)Hazel (Coll) Phoenix 14 1/3 inches
Personality (At least 5 traits):She is quiet person.She is rather bookish. That she tend be chameleon when being around certain people that nobody knows what her real feeling are to them.
Biography (3+ sentances)Her mother was witch and her father was goblin.At very young age during the war with you know who. Deatheater about six year old that is came around. They want to kill her for whatever reason. Her mother hidden her under bathroom sink. That as they went into the house trashing the house. There was very intends fight with her father who happened to be goblin as well her mother. Because they refuse to help them.

They died in that fight that child remain undiscovered they start a fire to the house. But the child made a grab for both parent save both there body. That was it she taken in by some werewolf who happened to be neighbor. That the child was pick up by him and the child was in tears with what was going on.

That soon after minster start to get involved because she was in fact living with werewolf. Her parent knew of him and in their will state that he would be her god father. But that before he was werwolf and what not. That why the minster of magic was involved but she stuck by him. Then when she came to age she got a note to hogwart. "Daddy I got a note for Hogwart."

That there was owl and well her god father ran toward him."That good my baby girl." Then she held on to him and she put head down on his shoulder. That her father tend to stay away because of the werewolf thing with him being werewolf that why minster of magic keep stepping in some time with them.
Build (Large, skinny etc):She is rather small looking and quiet skinny. Her finger are quiet long looking almost piano type of fingers.Her skin is rather normal color despite her finger being long there does seem any discoloration on her skin but normal type of skin that wizard and witch have.
Picture: (If you really don't want to put up a picture, then please describe what they look like e.g. long hair, brown eyes)

(You've only got 4 personality traits, and I don't think I can let that slide before I get out the sorting hat and please get rid of the You-Know-Who. You can make up criminals and criminal gangs, or even use my evil gang: PBA. They hate half breeds and mating with anyone but pureblood wizards. Other than that it's a very good profile. You're lucky I'm in a charitable mood though, because I don't really like half breeds, however Lupin and Hagrid were allowed in, and I've already got a vampire and a veela, so I guess I can allow it, but I'd like it on the down low when I accept you please. For now anyway...)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 am
Michikcvamp
Wand Type: Hazel (Coll) Phoenix 14 1/3 inches
Personality (At least 5 traits):She is quiet person.She is rather bookish. That she tend be chameleon when being around certain people that nobody knows what her real feeling are to them. She is very creative when it come to be artist such drawing.
Biography (3+ sentances)Her mother was witch and her father was goblin.At very young age during the war with deatheater. Deatheater about six year old that is came around. They want to kill her for whatever reason. Her mother hidden her under bathroom sink. That as they went into the house trashing the house. There was very intends fight with her father who happened to be goblin as well her mother. Because they refuse to help them.

(Still some death eaters, but good enough I guess.)

The Sorting Hat Says:

Hmm, interesting, very interesting...

Your wand tells me you can control your emotions well,

And your intelligence tells me you should be in...

Ravenclaw!

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

fernydoodle

Fashionable Guildswoman

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 pm
The Bookworm Maddy
fernydoodle

I'm so sorry to bother you about this, especially since this is my fault, but can you write a wand type? If it's too hard, or complex, or you just don't have the time, I'd be happy to do it for you. I just really hate the idea of not knowing your wand type, because it tells you what your like more than most people realise.

I would also accept it if you would rather that it stayed empty, because it did say optional on the profile skeleton when you did this and I don't have a right to be angry about it or even (really) to ask you to change it. I'm just fussy. Would you be willing to change it, anyway? emotion_kirakira

because I am a blond I find the wand and wood stuff confusing. so could set me up?  
Hogwarts Roleplay!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff