Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Shadow of Hyrule Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm
*Lurks moar and throws paper ball at Jax*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
"What Underground Kingdom? What's it like Jaxcam?" Mitako asked curiously in a shy voice, turning her gaze to face her guardian. Her expression remained one of nervousness and uncertainty. She wanted to know about this mysterious place.
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

The Underground Kingdom is a secret haven within a hidden cave nearby. A haven that I built myself.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

"How do we get there? I wish I could see it." Mitako asked shyly. To her the place sounded interesting, though she had never been to such a kingdom before.

We follow me. We also never stray from the path, okay Mitako?

Mitako simply gave a slight nod in response. "I understand...." she said shyly in a soft voice. Truth was, she had never been away from home often except for when she went horseback riding with her mother around Hyrule. Silently, she remained beside Jaxcam as they headed towards the underground kingdom.

*hugs* We're here, Mitako. My special Underground Kingdom.

Once they arrived, Mitako noticed the kingdom was much different than Hyrule. "It's unique...." she said softly, observing in silence. Walking beside Jaxcam, her mind wandered back to her parents and siblings, her expression one of slight boredom.  

Mitako Kami

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:30 pm
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

"How do we get there? I wish I could see it." Mitako asked shyly. To her the place sounded interesting, though she had never been to such a kingdom before.

We follow me. We also never stray from the path, okay Mitako?

Mitako simply gave a slight nod in response. "I understand...." she said shyly in a soft voice. Truth was, she had never been away from home often except for when she went horseback riding with her mother around Hyrule. Silently, she remained beside Jaxcam as they headed towards the underground kingdom.

*hugs* We're here, Mitako. My special Underground Kingdom.

Once they arrived, Mitako noticed the kingdom was much different than Hyrule. "It's unique...." she said softly, observing in silence. Walking beside Jaxcam, her mind wandered back to her parents and siblings, her expression one of slight boredom.

What do you think, Mitako?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:18 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

"I like it Jaxcam. Who's the leader of this place? I wouldn't mind meeting them, if that's ok." Mitako asked her guardian curiously. The place seemed a bit too quiet, though from what she could tell. Yet there were still a small handful of villagers going about their business. Letting out a small sigh, she continued walking through the area, glancing around while remaining on her guard. She could smell various scents that were very unfamiliar to her, due to her heightened vampiric abilities.  

Mitako Kami

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:03 pm
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

"I like it Jaxcam. Who's the leader of this place? I wouldn't mind meeting them, if that's ok." Mitako asked her guardian curiously. The place seemed a bit too quiet, though from what she could tell. Yet there were still a small handful of villagers going about their business. Letting out a small sigh, she continued walking through the area, glancing around while remaining on her guard. She could smell various scents that were very unfamiliar to her, due to her heightened vampiric abilities.

*pats head* There isn't a leader. But if there were to be one, everyone here would agree that you walked here with her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 am
"Get out of here ya bum!"

With an arm hooked under each one of hers, the half inebriated woman was dragged from a nondescript tavern and dumped unceremoniously on the roadway away from the door where she would not block it. Rolling into a seated position she dusted the wet muck she had picked up from the paving stones off her before shooting a rude gesture at the ones who'd evicted her as they disappeared back into the warm, well lit alehouse.

"Your mothers!" she shouted just before the door clicked shut, finalising her banishment. Muttering sourly she climbed back to her feet, still brushing dirt from her clothes, her sharp glare jutting out to either side looking for any sign of... anything. The city streets were abandoned, as such they should be given the hour. With a look that would have killed she turned from the tavern and strode angrilly down the roadway, her boots clopping on the cobble as she went.

"Place was an outhouse anyway, I ain't paying that much to drink from a horse trough"  

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

*pats head* There isn't a leader. But if there were to be one, everyone here would agree that you walked here with her.

((Been getting tired of first person rookie style. I tend to stick with 3rd person which is easier for me.))

Turning her gaze, Mitako looked back at Jaxcam. Her expression was one of slight surprise and curiousness. "You mean, you're their leader?" she asked calmly. The young princess's mind seemed to be full of questions, though she knew very little the area of which they were in save for what her guardian had told her. "Wonder where sir Kbit, miss Ember and that sir Roz guy could be. Haven't seen nor heard from them since mother had left. Speaking of which, I believe my coronation ceremony is tomorrow morning." Mitako said calmly, letting out a small sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 pm

"Mitako, I built this place, I keep the order. Of course I'm the leader." She pats Mitako's head lightly. "I miss Kibbles and Ember too. I don't know where they are, but they certainly aren't here. ((Seriously Ember, you can't say you're here, the Underground Kingdom doesn't have any taverns, but you just said you were just in one.)) I wish they could watch little Mitako become a queen. I know you'll be a great one, sweetie." She hugs Mitako tightly. I'm not sure where you went, Zel, but I promise to keep your daughter safe.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 pm
Cerebral Perception

"Mitako, I built this place, I keep the order. Of course I'm the leader." She pats Mitako's head lightly. "I miss Kibbles and Ember too. I don't know where they are, but they certainly aren't here. ((Seriously Ember, you can't say you're here, the Underground Kingdom doesn't have any taverns, but you just said you were just in one.)) I wish they could watch little Mitako become a queen. I know you'll be a great one, sweetie." She hugs Mitako tightly. I'm not sure where you went, Zel, but I promise to keep your daughter safe.

((Maybe she meant her character was in Telma's Bar in Castle Town. That's the only bar in Hyrule that I can think of.))

"Hope they haven't forgotten about it. I'm a little nervous. Seems kinda lonely for a queen to be in charge of a kingdom without a king by her side." Mitako replied, letting out a small sigh. She wrapped her arms around Jaxcam, returning the hug. "Maybe we could send them a note to remind them." she suggested shyly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 pm

"Let's do better: A messenger spell." Jax takes the young girl's hands. "Now Mitako, I'll need your help on this. I need you to focus on whoever you want this spell sent to, and choose a message for them to see. I'll provide the magical power needed for it, you just focus on the details, okay?"

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

KittyKat127

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 pm
ZimbuTessen
*Lurks moar and throws paper ball at Jax*

nice throw!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 pm
"Hi everyone! It has been so dull since everyone has been gone! I have come to bring back the excitement in hyrule!" Kitty Kat pauses as she lets other ponder the thoughts of how she would bring this ever so boring life of hyrule back to life with excitement!

Drum roll

"I have opened a gay bar in the throne room!"

Glitter and rainbow lights fills the throne room.

"Hell yeah!!"  

KittyKat127

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 pm
Cerebral Perception

"Let's do better: A messenger spell." Jax takes the young girl's hands. "Now Mitako, I'll need your help on this. I need you to focus on whoever you want this spell sent to, and choose a message for them to see. I'll provide the magical power needed for it, you just focus on the details, okay?"

"As you wish." Mitako replied calmly with a slight nod. She managed to concentrate and did as Jaxcam had instructed. Mitako closed her eyes, focusing on her mother's close friend and body guard, sir Kbit.

Meanwhile, back in Hyrule Castle, Impa had been patrolling the throne room when she spotted a young woman causing some sort of uproar. "You there! GET OUT NOW! This is not a place to be desecrated by commoners!" she commanded angrily. Several of the guards grabbed the woman by her limbs and tossed her out of the castle entrance door. Impa then put up a very strong barrier spell around the entrance and throne room, as well as the windows and doors so no further intruders would be able to enter, only those of the royal family and their personal body guards. In no time at all, the entire throne room was quickly restored to normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 pm
Impa failed.

Kitty kat can't be god-mod by some twit.

The gay bar in the throne room lives on!

Freedom for all!  

KittyKat127

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:03 pm
((*headdesk* SMH wow, just wow. It's called controlling more than one character, not god-modding! There's a major difference. emotion_facepalm Impa kicked her out and the throne room is restored to normal, hence, your post is completely null!))

Letting out a sigh, Impa stayed within the throne room. There were multiple guards posted all around the area, including the king's, Princess Zelda's and princess Mitako's rooms. She had made sure to keep those areas on watch in case of intruders. Turning her gaze, she kept her guard up, making sure no one dared to try and pull another stunt without the members of the royal family knowing. *Jaxcam, it's Impa. There has been an incident in the throne room. An intruder tried to desecrate the area in a very disrespectful manner. I advise that when you and Princess Mitako return, you must go and deal with whomever was responsible. It is important that this kind of thing should not be repeated. Do I make myself clear?* she sent telepathically to Jaxcam. Impa had managed to make a very strong mental connection to the princess's bodyguard.

Mitako continued to concentrate on the spell, remaining calm. She could sense that something had been going on back home, causing her to remain on her guard despite the thick tension. 'I hope sir Kbit responds soon. There's no way I can go through with my coronation without my close friends who are my bodyguards to be there.' she thought calmly, knowing the important responsibilities of being in charge of Hyrule had entailed.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff