Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan nodded and stood - then ran in the direction he knew Tatsuhiro to be. He hated the idea of Tatsuhiro bleeding out, but when he reached the doorway of the living room where they were, he turned back to his demons. "What do I do if he is bleeding out? What do you do - please tell me one of you knows whether I need to bandage him up or wait with him whilst he heals?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 pm
theasama

"He should be able to tell you well himself what he needs," Yoru replied. He could tell Nathan nothing else. "What I suppose he needs most is just someone to help him stand."

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan nodded, conceeding the point that Tatsuhiro would know what to do. So he finished running there and went into the room without knocking. He stared at Tatsuhiro for a moment, then went to kneel beside him. "What can I do?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:12 pm
theasama

On the floor cut and bleeding out Tatsuhiro lifted his gaze at the sound of Nathan's voice and smiled weakly. "Can you take me to my garden? Just the two of us? Please won't you take me to my garden and hold me there?"  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

He nodded and picked Tatsuhiro up, careful of his wounds. "I'll take you there, to your garden, just the two of us. But will you heal there, Tatsuhiro? Do we need bandages or anything else on the way?" he murmured, heading away from that room and past his Demons. Nathan needed to know the Necromancer would heal.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 pm
theasama

Tatsuhiro nodded. "These are scratches. They will heal up by tomorrow." Tatsuhiro closed his eyes and rested as he was carried off by Nathan. He didn't care much what the others thought of him. All he wanted at the time was to be with the angel. As long as Nathan was willing to stay with him then everything was fine again.

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan nodded as he got them outside. "Alright. Hold on because I'm about to start flying, ok?" He carried them to the garden and lowered them down, ignoring the small pains shooting through his head. For now his Necromancer was the one who mattered, not whatever was going on in his own head. He sat with Tatsuhiro's head in his lap and kissed his lips. "Comfortable?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:48 pm
theasama

"Yeah," Tatsuhiro replied. He sighed lightly and looked up at Nathan. "You... Didn't see did you? I mean... Even if you didn't I'm sure they told you where I was and what I was doing. I was trying to hold back for a while now but it's not something I can control. That's why I look like crap now. That's why I've been living alone for so many years. I don't want to keep hurting people. I was so used to fighting in huge wars and killing thousands of people was okay. It didn't matter who they were. I killed a lot of people and when I finally die I'm going to be ripped apart by each and every one of them."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:57 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

"I saw. But I'm not going to leave you. I know it's dangerous, but we won't let you hurt us, ok? I wouldn't want you to know you'd done that, so I won't let you. We'll work something out and we'll stay together." He realised how that had sounded and smiled. "That is, if you still want to stay together after I botched that speech up."

He kissed Tatsuhiro's forehead. "You were at war. You had few choices, so you need to forgive yourself. But we'll talk about that later; sleep now, please? I won't leave you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 pm
theasama

Tatsuhiro shook his head. He knew Nathan had no idea what he had been through he was only trying to make him feel better but it didn't change the way the necromancer saw himself. "I did have a choice. I could have run away or I could have just fought like a normal soldier. But I was insane... I am insane. I get an uncontrollable blood lust and I go mad and kill. I tear apart anything that stands in my way and I become a psychotic cannibal beast. That's not right at all. It's fair either. I chose to stay isolated for that reason. Because I realized that about myself. I hate myself so much for all that I've done and all that I am."

Tatsuhiro then sat up and turned to face Nathan. He removed his torn bloody shirt and revealed all the wounds to the angel. "Look at this. I'm not even human anymore. I'm dead. I'm no different from the zombies I conjure and control. I manage to preserve my body but I'm already a walking corpse. And when this body can't take anymore I'll break apart and finally die. But I won't go to heaven nor hell. I'll be torn apart and eaten by the souls of all those that I've killed. You shouldn't even be here with me. When you came to see me the first time I didn't really care much but I got to feel the warmth of your body and for the first time I felt some comfort. You're so kind. You were kind to me from the very beginning and I started to think that maybe there was hope for me still. And I fell in love with you but that's why I know that you would be better off leaving with the others. I'm no good. I'm a monster and I'm broken. Like a torn up doll. I'm worthless now. You deserve so much better."

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan listened to him, but he didn't flinch or move away. "First of all, no-one is worthless and I'll never believe that. Second, you three need to stop giving me so many compliments or I'll start going to Kio so he can deflate my head for me." He smiled gently. "None of you know yet just how broken I am. But we'll find that out later when I try to sleep."

He gently touched some of the wounds, tears forming. "Tatsuhiro, you're not a monster. Monsters can't get hurt because they don't care. You are not a monster. As for being a walking corpse... I spent seven years acting like a zombie. Not the cannibalism, but being a little insane whenever I thought I saw Mao. When I first saw Yoru, I stalked him. Just when Yoru turned up, an Angel higher up than me said I had a choice to become a fighter because I'd never be whole - never be like I had been before Mao's death - again. I accepted that, but then you three came into my life. I'm not sure that that Angel was wrong yet, but the fact that I doubt it now... you can change, Tatsuhiro, and why should you have to be alone whilst you're alive?"

He sighed. "You need people. You need people that care around you, because without them you won't change for the better. Without them you might not even try, because there's no need if there's no-one you care for. Maybe I can't stop you if the bloodlust comes again. But remember two very important things: one, I'm not leaving and two I'd make everyone leave us alone if it did come over you again. So there're only two people you'd hurt. You and me."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:49 pm
theasama

Tatsuhiro shook his head. Though he had listened to every word Nathan had spoken he still could not accept it as truth."No. I'm far too broken Nathan. I've let myself be used because I never had the will to fight back or say no. I was used and then discarded. Like a broken doll. No one wants junk. Once something breaks it needs to be thrown away and that's me. Yoru has a new body and Mao is there for you. I'm sure you will even have Kyo on your side and Chessy is going to be there no matter what. You already have all of them and they need you to be there for them. If you waste time with me then everything will eventually fall apart. I don't want to ever hurt you. That's why you need to leave with them and I need to stay here. Either way my body is torn and useless to you. The others are strong and all can pleasure you and love you. I can't do that. I can give you all my love but that will never be enough. You're alive and you have your wants and needs. You need people near you who can satisfy those needs. Having me around will only make your life miserable."

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

"Tatsuhiro, I'm stubborn. If I left - which I won't - I'd spend a lot of time coming here to check on you. I'd be worried all the time. And don't tell me you'd move so I couldn't find you, because then I'd just spend all my time searching for you, driving my Demons, my brother and the Genie insane with it. You are a person. You can be fixed, but only if you'll let people in to help you. Only if you'll live with us and make those cakes you're so good at. Cooking could help, but being around us - our laughter infecting you, the stupid and serious arguments... you can be fixed."

Nathan smiled at him, clearly stubborn. "And I am not leaving you until we have tried." he murmured, watching Tatsuhiro's eyes and wincing as the headache wanted to build again. "Look. I'll make you a deal, because it's the only way you'll ever get rid of me. You live with us in that house for six months. Half a year. If you don't feel better by then, then we'll move out and I'll still check on you. But no matter what, I will be checking on you. Ok?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am
theasama

Tatsuhiro simply could not understand why Nathan insisted so much. "Why waste your time with me Nathan? If it's about helping me then please forget about it. I'll be fine on my own. I have been for centuries. And if you don't go then..." Tatsuhrio looked away but then his expression changed. He had a more serious look as he turned back to Nathan. "If you don't leave with them now then I'll take you for myself and I won't let you go. I won't let anyone see you ever again."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 am
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan watched him without comment for five minutes. He knew Tatsuhiro was serious, but how he intended to achieve the whole 'kidnapping' thing was unclear. If it was death, then he'd agree to go but only after a conversation with Chessy and Kio. If it was anything else... good luck. The headache he'd felt wouldn't go away, but it would depend on where Tatsuhiro took him.

If it was death, then he couldn't talk to Mao or Yoru. He wouldn't be able to say anything. Then again, they could likely find him since they were linked to him, so what was Tatsuhiro trying to do? Test him?

"Where would we be going and how would you stop people finding me?" He sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing his head. "Is this a test of my feelings, or would you really take me away?"

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff