Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 pm
Gloria cried out in surprise, dropping her staff. (TS/PM)

"Who knows? So why dwell on it?" Yma said, drinking some more wine.

"You could say that..." Cerebella said, her voice muffled by the couch, simply raising an arm to place Versa-Vice onto the arm of said couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:32 pm
Shanoma just grimaced and fell silent, looking down at the floor.

"Wanna talk about it sugah?" Moxxie asked, sitting down next to Cerebella.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 pm
Yma sighed, "Shanoma, you need to relax sometime. Take a load off and think about something other than killing demons. Otherwise it's eventually going to cloud your mind and make you lose your focus. And then we'd lose you." she said.

Cerebella sighed and lifted her head, "How much do you know about that big tournament that was today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:39 pm
Shanoma leaned back, "It's hard to relax Yma, I've been fighting for so long...and I barely see any change..."

"I just know I want that arena." Moxxie said with a grin.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:43 pm
"It's a better sign than seeing change for the worse. That alone shows just how much of an impact you've had." Yma said.

"Well, me and Versa almost got dissected and brainwashed after we got our asses handed to us by some chick with a laser club." Cerebella said, turning to lay on her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:50 pm
"Yeah...still not very encouraging..."

"Ouch, still, sounds exciting, a good experience to learn from ya know, see all those different fighting styles." Moxxie pointed out.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:55 pm
Yma sighed, "You know what I'm trying to say. You really need to slow it down a bit, before you kill yourself working... again."

Cerebella sighed, "I guess... still doesn't mean I'm not sore as hell from it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 pm
"I should have stayed dead." Shanoma said with a sigh, "Would have kept that ******** monster trapped."

"Oh now now hun, just relax." Moxxie said, rolling Cerebella over, starting to massage her back.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:01 am
"You know she would have broken free from the seal eventually, right? Those kind of measures are never permanent. Besides, what about us, your friends?" Yma asked.

Cerebella smiled slightly, letting out a sigh, "That feels good..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:19 pm
"It would have held." Shanoma said firmly, and shrugged, "A needed sacrifice. Some must die for the good of the world, I would rather it be me than anyone else."

Moxxie giggled, "There ya go, just relax." She said, massaging Cerebella's back, "I'm no Chris, but I'm a lot more willing to actually give out the massage." She teased, knowing that Chris was a notorious prude, at least by Baton standards, but his massages were supposedly really good.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:30 pm
Yma sighed and reached for her purse, digging through it.

Cerebella giggled, "At least you're not Versa-Vice. Nearly broke me in half last time we attempted a massage."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:33 pm
"Besides, even if it only trapped her for a long time, it would give you time to find a way to fully beat her." Shanoma pointed out.

Moxxie laughed, "I remember, I had to drag your a** to the hospital." She reminded, smirking.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:41 pm
"That's still no reason to kill yourself." Yma said, pulling out a business card and holding it out to her.

"I remember, I remember..." Cerebella said before closing her eyes to enjoy the massage.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 pm
Shanoma arched an eyebrow, taking the card, "What is this?"

Moxxie chuckled, working on the massage, hands working down along Cerebella's back, humming softly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:47 pm
"Business card for a friend of mine." Yma said, drinking some more wine.

Cerebella let out a sigh, smiling.

Tannis finished her current work, glancing at the monitor connected to the camera watching the door as she rebooted Zealot.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games