Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Shadow of Hyrule Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 pm
Arties
ninja
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*builds a house of cupcakes around*

.... and that was the cerebral perception

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 pm
*eats the cupcakes*  

Arties

Savage Grabber

11,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 am
Cerebral Perception

*huggles Mitako* C'mon, let's go for a long walk through the forest!

*hugs* Sure... *silently walks with Jaxcam*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 am

*slowly leads Mitako through the forest*

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 am
Cerebral Perception

"Where are we headed?" Mitako asked curiously. She walked beside Jaxcam through the Lost Woods, wondering what to do. Though she knew not what to expect. Much had been on her mind that day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:58 am
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception

"Where are we headed?" Mitako asked curiously. She walked beside Jaxcam through the Lost Woods, wondering what to do. Though she knew not what to expect. Much had been on her mind that day.

We're headed wherever you want, Mitako!

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception

Mitako thought for a moment, letting out a small sigh. "I'm not really sure..." she replied timidly, keeping her gaze towards the path ahead. Her expression was a mix of slight confusion and uncertainty, though she remained silent while lost in thought. Mitako's mind wandered back to her siblings. 'Wonder how Kain, Kohaku and Saki are doing. Probably wandering around in the castle still.' she thought, letting out a small tired sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception

Mitako thought for a moment, letting out a small sigh. "I'm not really sure..." she replied timidly, keeping her gaze towards the path ahead. Her expression was a mix of slight confusion and uncertainty, though she remained silent while lost in thought. Mitako's mind wandered back to her siblings. 'Wonder how Kain, Kohaku and Saki are doing. Probably wandering around in the castle still.' she thought, letting out a small tired sigh.

Or if you'd like, we could head to the Underground Kingdom.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

"What Underground Kingdom? What's it like Jaxcam?" Mitako asked curiously in a shy voice, turning her gaze to face her guardian. Her expression remained one of nervousness and uncertainty. She wanted to know about this mysterious place.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:22 am
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

"What Underground Kingdom? What's it like Jaxcam?" Mitako asked curiously in a shy voice, turning her gaze to face her guardian. Her expression remained one of nervousness and uncertainty. She wanted to know about this mysterious place.

The Underground Kingdom is a secret haven within a hidden cave nearby. A haven that I built myself.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:13 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

The Underground Kingdom is a secret haven within a hidden cave nearby. A haven that I built myself.

"How do we get there? I wish I could see it." Mitako asked shyly. To her the place sounded interesting, though she had never been to such a kingdom before.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 pm
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

"How do we get there? I wish I could see it." Mitako asked shyly. To her the place sounded interesting, though she had never been to such a kingdom before.

We follow me. We also never stray from the path, okay Mitako?

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 pm
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

Mitako simply gave a slight nod in response. "I understand...." she said shyly in a soft voice. Truth was, she had never been away from home often except for when she went horseback riding with her mother around Hyrule. Silently, she remained beside Jaxcam as they headed towards the underground kingdom.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 pm
*lurks*  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:17 pm
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami
Cerebral Perception
Mitako Kami

Mitako simply gave a slight nod in response. "I understand...." she said shyly in a soft voice. Truth was, she had never been away from home often except for when she went horseback riding with her mother around Hyrule. Silently, she remained beside Jaxcam as they headed towards the underground kingdom.

*hugs* We're here, Mitako. My special Underground Kingdom.

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces