Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:11 am
Inedible_Animals
That certainly doesn't sound as fun as gaming. But, I use gaming to attempt to avoid such things. I at some point need to just suck it up and do art to decide if I'm good enough to actually do that for a living. Buuuut, it fills me with dread everytime I take pen to screen. *Rolls initiative* @_@

Well, it's a solid outfit swap, I just went back to grunny for a bit, I haven't quite found a new outfit to go with yet.

*shakes you* You got to do the art! DO IT! gonk Else you'll end up like me, all dead inside and full of squirrels.

Spastic reactions aside. Seriously, please try. I know how that dread turns to pain, the pain turns to numbness, and the numbness turns into an aching loss of self and direction. As a creative person who has lost their spirit to create, I saw where it happened and I am urging you to take it and art. ART HARD! Even if you can't make a living out of it. ESPECIALLY if you can't make a living out of it. You have to do it. You have to tend the soil in which your spirit will thrive.

I need a theme for an outfit swap.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:10 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
That certainly doesn't sound as fun as gaming. But, I use gaming to attempt to avoid such things. I at some point need to just suck it up and do art to decide if I'm good enough to actually do that for a living. Buuuut, it fills me with dread everytime I take pen to screen. *Rolls initiative* @_@

Well, it's a solid outfit swap, I just went back to grunny for a bit, I haven't quite found a new outfit to go with yet.

*shakes you* You got to do the art! DO IT! gonk Else you'll end up like me, all dead inside and full of squirrels.

Spastic reactions aside. Seriously, please try. I know how that dread turns to pain, the pain turns to numbness, and the numbness turns into an aching loss of self and direction. As a creative person who has lost their spirit to create, I saw where it happened and I am urging you to take it and art. ART HARD! Even if you can't make a living out of it. ESPECIALLY if you can't make a living out of it. You have to do it. You have to tend the soil in which your spirit will thrive.

I need a theme for an outfit swap.
Filled with squirrels sounds like a tickly curse lol. Hmm, I'll set an alarm for Friday with the rock clock! o/ One to just sit down and art. I'm definitely in a limbo of sorts already.
I appreciate you ^-^

How about a knight, a magic user, or a bard I shall try for one of those as well. ^-^  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:54 pm
Inedible_Animals
I appreciate you ^-^

*Provides forceful support*

Inedible_Animals
How about a knight, a magic user, or a bard I shall try for one of those as well. ^-^

I went with bard.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:35 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
I appreciate you ^-^

*Provides forceful support*

Inedible_Animals

I went with bard.

I went with knight, thank you. ^-^
I set an alarm for Friday onward every day at 10am. No guarantee it'll work to motivate, but we'll give it a shot. ^-^

Excellent bard, I love it! ^-^  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:18 pm
Inedible_Animals
I set an alarm for Friday onward every day at 10am. No guarantee it'll work to motivate, but we'll give it a shot. ^-^

*Cheers you on.*
Inedible_Animals
Excellent bard, I love it! ^-^

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:51 pm
I tell you what off brand CB, Friday is right around the corner... It's gonna be a tough fight, but that computer is gonna get set up! And, I'm gonna model at least one thing before days end! How's everyone else's personal projects coming? o.o
Exxos? ^-^ Random stranger I haven't met yet? ^-^ Skeletons of abandoned Avi's?
o.o

(side note no one on Gaia except Exxos actually wants to have a conversation, it's gotta be my breath or something, perhaps my accent is to thick)  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:55 pm
Also, I discovered the favorite button recently, no one panic
You may be collected, like some sort of pokemon, or perhaps a playing card o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:28 am
Inedible_Animals
I tell you what off brand CB, Friday is right around the corner... It's gonna be a tough fight, but that computer is gonna get set up! And, I'm gonna model at least one thing before days end! How's everyone else's personal projects coming? o.o
o.o

(side note no one on Gaia except Exxos actually wants to have a conversation, it's gotta be my breath or something, perhaps my accent is to thick)

Puttering through the day. I have not exercised enough. I figured out why that new SSD was lagging so badly — when i cloned the content from the old drive to it, it decided to re-index and re-journal everything on the entire computer. gonk  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:37 am
Inedible_Animals

Do I need to try to reverse back through the avatars I have had recently to add to the deck?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:38 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
o.o

Puttering through the day. I have not exercised enough. I figured out why that new SSD was lagging so badly — when i cloned the content from the old drive to it, it decided to re-index and re-journal everything on the entire computer. gonk
I feel like puttering through the day is all I get done anymore. Though, I feel some what accomplished I won a round of apex, at silver rank ^-^
(Though I understand if that was a bit gibberish)

I should exercise more, I've been wanting to get into yoga. But, classes cost money and now virus is on the loose/I live in a state full of crazy anti mask folks. @_@

That sounds like a very messy computer problem, that I think I only partially understand. sweatdrop

Thanks for continuing to chat with me, even if it's enjoyable ^-^  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:39 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Do I need to try to reverse back through the avatars I have had recently to add to the deck?

Hmm, perhaps... Only if you find that challenge enjoyable ^-^
Otherwise, I will find it perfectly acceptable to just collect any ones moving forward  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:04 am
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Hmm, perhaps... Only if you find that challenge enjoyable ^-^
Otherwise, I will find it perfectly acceptable to just collect any ones moving forward

Just switched to Tiefling mage. Now to ponder an original knight/fighter sort.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:10 am
Inedible_Animals
I should exercise more, I've been wanting to get into yoga. But, classes cost money and now virus is on the loose/I live in a state full of crazy anti mask folks. @_@

I just exercise in my room poorly. I don't go anywhere.

Inedible_Animals
That sounds like a very messy computer problem, that I think I only partially understand. sweatdrop

You know the HFS+ file system macs use (now only use for time machine drives)? Well, it needs to ponder and make a long list of where everything is and I just gave it 5TB of stuff to mull over with it's 12 years old craptastic processors and it sucked up 94% of the SATA connection to that drive until it figured out what it was.

Inedible_Animals

Likewise. It's also a mutual aspect that nobody else is chatting with me either. Our offbrand CB of two seems to be the entirety of conversation on gaia for us both.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:28 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

I just exercise in my room poorly. I don't go anywhere.

Inedible_Animals

You know the HFS+ file system macs use (now only use for time machine drives)? Well, it needs to ponder and make a long list of where everything is and I just gave it 5TB of stuff to mull over with it's 12 years old craptastic processors and it sucked up 94% of the SATA connection to that drive until it figured out what it was.

Inedible_Animals

Likewise. It's also a mutual aspect that nobody else is chatting with me either. Our offbrand CB of two seems to be the entirety of conversation on gaia for us both.
I'll probably end up doing youtube yoga and wondering if I'm doing any of it correctly lol

That sounds dreadful macs truly don't age well I guess, it's a sad thought really. I onow most game patches start at like 60gb before they figure themselves out it seems. Did it eventually fix itself? o.o

Off brand CB tastes better anyway. ^-^
It really is the only gaia conversation that seems to continue, I'm lucky if I get 1 quote. xD

Also, I should get to work on some other classes as well, hmmm  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:37 am
Inedible_Animals
That sounds dreadful macs truly don't age well I guess, it's a sad thought really. I know most game patches start at like 60gb before they figure themselves out it seems. Did it eventually fix itself? o.o

It seems to. It's at least stable. Though now I am having trouble as of today accessing just things online. Google image search stopped working. Luckily I use duck duck go as often. But yeah, it's pushing me towards considering the PC instead of getting another mac. I just do not know what I want to do in life to really focus.

Inedible_Animals
Off brand CB tastes better anyway. ^-^
It really is the only gaia conversation that seems to continue, I'm lucky if I get 1 quote. xD

Yeah, all those kids with their soylent products and razor propeller beanies don't know how to have a discussion.

Inedible_Animals
Also, I should get to work on some other classes as well, hmmm

Ranger, rogue, and monk. BAM!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games