Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:33 am
Also, excellent Orange outfit!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:48 pm
Inedible_Animals
oh no, couldn't play due to lack of console, or play style related?

Both. My newest console is a thick, old-style PS2. Though also I have always been more of a turn-based RPG player (so the making the FF7 remake into something worse than ATB really upset me, I was hoping for a better option). The only "fast" game I am good at is tetris. I do not even own a TV that can connect to these new consoles, all the TVs in the house are CRTs made before 2000. Luckily about 95% of my to-play games list is emulator level, so I can play most of them even on my POS ancient mac. And the others I need a PSX controller for the laptop to play Suikoden 1 and 2 (as I am not shelling out hundreds of dollars I can't afford to have a possibly damaged used copy FTN).
Inedible_Animals
And erm, this is the shirt I was trying to match, for um, reasons lol

Missed it. neutral  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:23 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
oh no, couldn't play due to lack of console, or play style related?

Both. My newest console is a thick, old-style PS2. Though also I have always been more of a turn-based RPG player (so the making the FF7 remake into something worse than ATB really upset me, I was hoping for a better option). The only "fast" game I am good at is tetris. I do not even own a TV that can connect to these new consoles, all the TVs in the house are CRTs made before 2000. Luckily about 95% of my to-play games list is emulator level, so I can play most of them even on my POS ancient mac. And the others I need a PSX controller for the laptop to play Suikoden 1 and 2 (as I am not shelling out hundreds of dollars I can't afford to have a possibly damaged used copy FTN).
Inedible_Animals
And erm, this is the shirt I was trying to match, for um, reasons lol

Missed it. neutral

Oh, I do enjoy a good turn based rpg. First game I ever played was Chrono Trigger, so so good! My poor Mac won't run much either really.

No worries, you shall see it if I ever unveil the outfit xD

Whole town is outta power here, and barely any phone signal we got hit with a storm. @_@ Might not be able to respond for a few days. Love all these new outfits by the way! ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:41 pm
Inedible_Animals
Oh, I do enjoy a good turn based rpg. First game I ever played was Chrono Trigger, so so good! My poor Mac won't run much either really.

My favorites were FFX and Suikoden 3. I need to find a way to cheat through FF7, FF8, and FF9 because the bad cameras and ATB make those unplayable for me otherwise.

Whole town is outta power here, and barely any phone signal we got hit with a storm. @_@ Might not be able to respond for a few days. Love all these new outfits by the way! ^-^
Enjoying those storms hopefully otherwise.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:08 pm
This one was inspired by the better two thirds asking for "pink horror."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:44 am
Exxos
This one was inspired by the better two thirds asking for "pink horror."
Found a tiny signal, still no power here. I love this one too! Makes me wanna do a pink Avi again! When I have a stronger signal and or power again I shall ^-^

The storm was beautiful, the after effects we're jumanji esc, or even twister feeling.  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:00 am
Inedible_Animals
The storm was beautiful, the after effects we're jumanji esc, or even twister feeling.

I hate when that happens. Bill Paxton eats all of the doritos and then you spend days trying to lure him out of your house.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:09 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

I hate when that happens. Bill Paxton eats all of the doritos and then you spend days trying to lure him out of your house.
Can load 1 Gaia page per 2 minutes. This response takes determination @_@
I tried leaving a trail of Doritos, no dice @_@

Only real issue at the moment though is my partner seems to find my presence less tolerable with out electronic distraction... So, that's a new and frustrating discovery...  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:09 pm
Inedible_Animals
Only real issue at the moment though is my partner seems to find my presence less tolerable with out electronic distraction... So, that's a new and frustrating discovery...

Frustrating indeed. No better time to work on it though I guess. Dialogue commencement encouraged.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:29 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Frustrating indeed. No better time to work on it though I guess. Dialogue commencement encouraged.
Indeed, sorry if that statement was an overshare. >.>" I'm gonna wait until we have power again for this particular discussion though. *nods nods*

Yesss, another round of outfits! o/
I was able to squish this one together between excessive load times xD

Oh, what's your building style on Minecraft? I tend to build houses into mountain walls and under my friends houses. Muhahahah  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:34 pm
Inedible_Animals
Indeed, sorry if that statement was an overshare. >.>" I'm gonna wait until we have power again for this particular discussion though. *nods nods*

As if I already have not overshared? No need to apologize. I am just trying to be supportive. I have my own issue with my better two thirds I shared, I have no idea how to help either. So I went with the first thing i could think of — open a dialogue.

Inedible_Animals
Yesss, another round of outfits! o/

Thank you for encouraging me to switch things up.

Inedible_Animals
I was able to squish this one together between excessive load times xD

I am getting excessive load times too. Not sure what is going on, but I think it might be as much our computers or gaia's end as otherwise.

Inedible_Animals
Oh, what's your building style on Minecraft? I tend to build houses into mountain walls and under my friends houses. Muhahahah

I stumble about with Asian and fantasy builds. Some of the false starts I have poked at recently.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I always end up building too big, crashing worldedit and minecraft. So my build style is "ambitious failures." xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:13 pm
Exxos

As long as you let me know if I'm throwing to much info at you, I'll be sure to let you know if you send to much my way. I'm glad to hear neither of us have made the other uncomfortable with too much info. ^-^

You're welcome! (I always feel like the guy from Moana when ever I say that now xD) I'm glad to see you're enjoying mixing things up. I love seeing all these new outfits. ^-^

Great, so it's also Gaia! @_@ Not only did the storm knock out the power and some cell towers, now Gaia is having issues? *faints dramatically*

Ironically enough, I'm a burrower lol. Last thing I built was an entire tunnel system and market under my friends village. Complete with a garden under his pond. xD He messaged me recently telling me when he got around to adding basements to the houses he tunneled right into my "catacombs" as he called them. xD

I like that you're consistent with over working your software in both modeling and Minecraft. ^-^ I also enjoy the phrase, "ambitious failures" ^-^ They look phenomenal! o.o  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:01 am
Inedible_Animals
As long as you let me know if I'm throwing to much info at you, I'll be sure to let you know if you send to much my way. I'm glad to hear neither of us have made the other uncomfortable with too much info. ^-^

AGREED. THE PACT IS SEALED. rofl

Inedible_Animals
You're welcome! (I always feel like the guy from Moana when ever I say that now xD) I'm glad to see you're enjoying mixing things up. I love seeing all these new outfits. ^-^

This one was inspired by clingy undead in a D&D game from ages hence. There was this NPC who botched a necromantic ritual and he constantly had benign skeletons fawning on him — makes me wonder what that necromantic ritual's intent was. Naughty boy.

Inedible_Animals
Great, so it's also Gaia! @_@ Not only did the storm knock out the power and some cell towers, now Gaia is having issues? *faints dramatically*

Yeah, it seem to have cleared up now. But through about 10PM PST, it was lagging like crazy.

Inedible_Animals
Ironically enough, I'm a burrower lol. Last thing I built was an entire tunnel system and market under my friends village. Complete with a garden under his pond. xD He messaged me recently telling me when he got around to adding basements to the houses he tunneled right into my "catacombs" as he called them. xD

I am being asked to create a subway system. My response was, "Can't you people build a nether portal system on top of the nether like normal people?"

No, they can't. They want a fully realized, color-coded subway connecting all these points.

Inedible_Animals
I like that you're consistent with over working your software in both modeling and Minecraft. ^-^ I also enjoy the phrase, "ambitious failures" ^-^ They look phenomenal! o.o

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:13 am
Exxos

Yesss, I love this one too! Naughty Necromancer! Fantastic! Ugh, I have been wanting to DM a D&D campaign for a while, I need to just sit down and write it out... hmmmm...

A color coded subway system? Goodness I am not familiar enough with the minecarts to figure any of that out. o.o You are my hero if you even attempt that. @_@ My specialty is more hiding things, and possibly forgetting where I hid them and the intricate way to get into them lol  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:24 am
What team are you siding with for the luminary melee? I'm leaning towards team Nova, cause they remind me of team rocket. ^-^  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games