Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Invader Zim rp for Sinner and Anubis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:00 pm
how it made him feel. Dib never thought to much on that part, sure it made him feel alive and gave him a thrill that no one else was able to. Why else would he have come all the way out here just to try and find Zim. he didnt think that is what Purple ment though. "how it makes me feel......needed, that im actuly worth something to someone" he said thinking about some more. "If i died no one would really care, sure they would act the part but everyone would forget about me. when i fight with zim, It feels more like he would be mad IF i died by anyone else but him. and its the same on my end tords him" He didnt know what that ment, to him it was just something that was allways there. someone that was always there.
He let out a laugh "you know, there are times i wish i was an Irken, and not like you or Zim but the other ones...then i wouldent be deffernt, i could be just like everyone else and not even relise anything is wrong and just be accepted" it was silly now thinking about it, but it was something that he wanted for so long growing up. was to be accepted by his family, by the other kids in school, but anyone really. being a mindless drown and not even knowing it looked really good from the outside. "But when Zim first showed up...from the first time i fought with him...i felt like it was alright to be deffernt."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:11 pm
"We all get that odd feeling form time to time." Purple tinkered with a medical instrument between his steel claws, thinking. "Often times I have found that the simplest answer is the key to solving the most complex problems. Perhpes give it a try sometime?" He offered but said nothing more on the topic.
"But maybe you'd rahter be thinking of somehting tha tyou cna focs more force on. For instnace how do you see the resistance not only sta defeating the Empire but how do you think they will hodl that peace once they have it?" Anoter notion he kept ot himself the fate any Irken not killed during the up rsing, purple knew what ht euniversal judment would be regardless of the Irkens' life span.
The Universe would wipe them form existance wihout hesitation, they had done it beofe to others so hwy should they not suffer the same fate.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:31 pm
Dib didnt think that this had a simple answer, sometimes things did have a simple answer but something like this, he didnt even know that this feeling was called other than obsetion. the other question though was a good one. "I dont think piece will come." he said "If Irkens are gone then some other race will just come and do the same thing. there will always be fighting" that was the case with humans it seemed, why should space be any deffernt. "But....I do think that Irkens deserve freedom from what ever hive mind has them. But if they are gone, infighting will start and the restinces will end up killing themselfs off" thats what he thought anyway he floped on his back on the table, this would be a lot easer if space was like how it was on TV and in Gazs video games."Atleast ill be gone when that starts, id rather chase ZIm around than deal with that"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 pm
"You'd be alone in that mind set. Though what may surprise you is how many Irken dfects are around, not a large amount mind you. but a few have kept themselves so under the radar most races dont' know thie rIkrne. Much like how Zim hid for so long in plane sight." Hacking radio trasnmissions was about the closest thing he had to a hobby now days. "Also the resistance is vaslty under estimating the Arada, radio transmissions and all that. They have an idea and the brutatliy they are not under estimate but it's more the size. The Empire stretches so far the destorying supplie line sis nealry inpossible and Irkens don't beieve int kaing prisoners under normal circumstnaces."
Perheps this was to dakr of a covnersation in light of current events.
"Also tell your friends to be more careful form now on. The Armada has thie rown elite force they will send to dela wiht you. Many in the resistane believe that working ins perate cells will keep them safe and to an extent they are riht. But they have yet ot acutaly wrrents the Tallest full attention."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 pm
Dib didnt want to drag anyone else into this, really he didnt want much to do with it, he came out to find Zim and that was it, this hole war and restince was a way for him to get closer to that gole. Still having even more Irkens after them wasent something he thought would be fun "To think i just wanted to find Zim and have things go back to normal, I dont care much about the Armada or the tallest" he really just wanted to fight Zim "The fake tallest not you ofcorse" It was weird to think that he could talk so casualy to someone that, if things were deffernt could be incharge of the hole Irken armada.
As a resalt his life would have been very deffernt to "If you were incharge and never got replaced with those fake tallest....would you and Red have ever sent Zim to earth in the first place" he asked. He knew that the other tallest found Zim annoying so that was why they sent him away, Zim was never ment to eve find Earth it was just dumb luck he ran into it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:13 pm
World 3

Zim had made sur to be careful beofre makign the trip. Frnakly if they all knew aobut this it would raise to many quesithons and leave him in a hard place. One timeframe ruined another he was working on and this was his back up.
The Irken felt strange seeing Dib younger and much shorter than himself now acting somehwat ormal. But Dib had never been normal had he? No he had chased Zim to the ends of his world and into space.
The date was what he needed befoe Tak had arrived and back than Dib had been focused soly on Zim so maybe this would work best. An etheir hyper link into his PAK of this timeline allowed him to kee constnat tabs on himself, strangely nough. Dib he needed to monitor personaly.
He had almost forgotten the boy had been bullied relentlessly. Hearing him give out a yelp of pain had the Irke react in a frightneing way he snarled and his Pak legs had extended without warning. However the humans seemed content with just brekaing his nose and glasses and leaving him there. the boy woudl live but it made the Irken no less pleasd at the scene muc o his own confusion.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:02 pm
Dib, once he was sure the bullie was gone picked up his broken glasses, he figured it was a good thing that they were easy to replace, not to mention his nose would heal rather quickly thanks to how much money and acces to doctors his father had. even if he didnt like to use them. Gaz was going to be annoyed as well but he couldent help it if he was beaten up. Going afrer Zim and fighting him that was easy, not to mention fun but there was nothing fun about this.
"Why do i even bother" He wondered, not for the first time. how easy would it be just to stop, to let Zim have the win to just watch as everyone got what they deserved. He shook his head of that thought, no he was the only one keeping the world safe, he had to keep fighting. He was unaware of anything watching him as he made his way back to his house. hopeing that he wouldent get injered more because of his sister, though a new game came out so she might be bussie with that "I hope im able to get something on Zim today"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:28 pm
That Night

Zim had spent the better part of the day trailing the human. Not remotly exciting but he had to make sure that Dib's behaivor wans't altered in the least. Unlike last time he had more intell to work with more leverage this time he might be able to actually make it all work.
But this time required him to give Dib a heads up years in advnace. Ths was the risk he knew had to be taken but it was the one he was least inclined to go after.
It might evne be knder to let the human remain ignorant and potnetally die a normal death of age. Zim spat knowing that such thruaghts were reminets to the huamn being taken by his Oack.
Dib much to his aggrivation wa the peice he now knew he needed back than when he first tired. This time h e kenw how to manuver aroudn him, this time though the oby was younger than he was now Zim knew how to work with him.
He waited till it was dark before he slipped into the humans window, he was very aware of how creepy and wrong this was. One of the few nights Dib appeard to acutlaly be sleeping no less and if Zim was huamn he might eel bad about waking him up, but he wasn't.
"Dib, Dib Beast I need you to wake u." Zim said softly but just loud enough, also reading his self to grab the huamn to silance him, knowing Dib he'd yell.

0what im thinking is zim is attmepting to fix the thrid world and for that he needs Dib to aware far ealrier on. In a way world one zim is world three dibs ally-

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:41 pm
Dib rarely sleept, he knew he had to sometimes but he ryed to do as little as he could. That night he was getting as much sleep as he could. Apperntly that was not going to be the plan for long, At first he thought he was just hearing things in his dreams again, He opened his eyes and for a split secent thought he might be going threw a nother sleep parallise nightmare, When he realised he could actuly move and he wasent dreaming he shot stright up.
"Who are you, what are you doing here, why are you here" he yelled till he realized that what he was looking at was another Irken "Your here to help Zim arnt you, I worn you im not going to let you get away with...what ever your planing" Though this Irken didnt look like he would put up with much, he looked like he went threw hell and back, From what Dib could tell he was missing one of his Likku, and an arm, maybe a leg but he couldent tell exactly, and one eye looked duller than the other.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:54 pm
The human got a good amount out beofre Zim shot his hand out, making sure it was the nonmechanical one, and covered hte huamsn mouth. "Quit Db Beast. You know who I am already but the situaiton right now is more inportnat." He made sure to keep his hand firm but not crushing, hard to resist of course. "As I said you know me already but if you want a full explanation I'll give it to you. But you need to be a good little piglet and keep quite. You've always been fascinated by time travel hanv'e tyou? The concept isn't unknwon to Irkens, if someoen is willing to work hard enough for it. I am Zim but not the Zim from here. You you understand me Nod yes and keep yourself quit and Ill remove my hand."
He gave the huamn a look that siad 'please do this so I cna stop touchign your mouth'.He was happy to note that no one in the house was orusd by the yelling so he coud at least work with the human for the tiem bieng.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:02 pm
Dib let the imormation process in his head. Time travle and this was a deffernt Zim. He could get that he saposed, After all he had seen stranger things, though he didnt know why Zim would come to him and not to himself. Dib wasent a moron though, and he did know that just by looking something bad happened to Zim to get him this way. Maybe the Dib in that timeline was worse off, or even dead, part of him felt a little enveous of that. none the less he nodded, He been around Zim enough to know how to keep calm around him, even if this was an unknown veraent of Zim.
He kept his word and didnt yell once the hand was removed, He was glad that his dad wasent home and that Gaz was so used to him yelling she didnt care anymore, that or she had headphones in. "Alright i Buy the time travle, but why come to me, why not go to yourself right now and worn this Zim or something" He would think that would be the first thing to do but than again Zim always seemed to do strange things so he really shouldent be questioning that "Also what happened to you"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:06 am
"Because what I need done requires you not me. That beign said the me here is already dealing with the prelude to what comes, nothing major mind you but an inportant aspect of everything. As much as it loaths me to say it as of now i require you to be more prepared than ... present situaitons permit." Dib whatever state of time could only handle so much and frnakly Zim was still owkrin on a way to get the Dib in his present time to work out.
The younger one would at least be more apllicable.
"You've already had my ack attatch to you so youlll have that in your favor but your also going to need more help. I'm going ot give you something don't try and understnad it all now, your brain will fry otherwse." it was a small data drive, one he carefully put together for this. "Work on this one piece at a time, no more, it'll be easer to understnad the last part if ou do." he handed the chip to the human and stood up.
"As for what happened. A lot."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:00 pm
Dib knew very well that this could be a trap, after all out of everyone in the univers why would Zim of all beings need his help, he was trying to stop Zim. on the other hand, if this was some kind of plan he might be able to figure it out and stop it if he played alone long enough, though he didnt trust that thinking all to much. What could Zim possabuly need him for as well. Despite thinking that this was the worst idea he ever had he took the drive, maybe he could see if he can get some kind of information out on it once this Zim left.
He shivered at the memory of zim being in his head "I hope that never happens again" He was already crazy enough, Or more was told he was without having to hear Zim in his head all the time, He hoped that went away over time. "And a lot isent exactly a good answer" It really wasent a lot can mean well a lot of things and it was just a way to avoide the question really.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:40 pm
"I say a lot becuase that is the closest youll be able to get. If I treid to put it into words anything I'd come up with would be a drastically and insultingly simplefied version of what ahppened. So A Lot will have to do for you." This Dib did not need that ifnroamtion, it wouldn't benefit him to know and besides that Zim had little want to relive or retell what happened. Evne te Dib in his current time didn't know, an he liked to keep it that way. "You'll be able to understnad enouhg of the first part becuase of the Pack it'll also help ou repair Tak's ship, do so quickly." If he had his timeng right things were already beginng to count down in this world.
The planet he could care less aobut it was the fact he desired ot live tha tmotivated him. Speaking of which ..
"One last thing Dib Beast and this may come across .. odd givne your current understnading of me and you. Your determination is a uality that had you been Irken I'd respect out right but as a human I have grown to repsct. Do not lose that desire or fight to live. Otherwise you've already lost."
He didn't wait for Dib to responde he slipped through the open window and hisPack legs helped him ontot he roof and than the next and the next till e was far away.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:44 pm
World 2

Panting as the door from the sparing room opened Dib peeled off the now torn and bloody clothing, He felt better after a good fight though now he just wanted to take a hot shower. He knew that most everyone was still a little mad at him. He didnt care though, He did wonder ware Zim dissapered to he didnt question it much, If it ment that he could eventuly get back to there ravalery than he would keep his skills sharp by how ever he could.
He hat taken and shower and fell back onto his bed on the ship, He thought about going to talk Purple for a while, Or Dwicky but he found that he was tired, He was just wairing some sweet pants, letting the cuts on his arms and torso heal. Though he didnt really feel like sleeping he knew that eventuly he would fall asleep, even if he didnt like to sleep, relaxing a little was something he could always enjoy.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff