Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:25 pm
Corvin had just placed a strawberry to his lips when he felt hands pull at his pants and stuff something inside. Alarmed he turned to see it was only Misha before rolling his eyes and blushing at getting caught both eating and dancing. Putting down his food he reached into his pants to find a twenty dollar bill and looked at it curiously. "What's this for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:38 pm
Eh?
It took a moment for Misha to understand Corvin's confusion about the 20$. When he did the vampire actually staggered against the priest, erupting in peels of laughter.
When he was done, Misha wiped his eyes and chuckled. "You are so innocent it hurts Corvin." He said taking deep breathes to control himself. He was grinning at his lover. "It was supposed to be a compliment....I will explane.."
"There are places in the cities where people like to see people dancing on stage in a very erotic manner, often stripping out their clothing for money. The patrons will slip bills in their clothing a way of saying that they appreciate the show." Misha said.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:44 pm
Corvin was stunned and embarrassed as Misha erupted into such loud laughter until he explained about the money. Then his mouth just dropped open as he made soft squeaky noises of shock. "W-w-what?! So you were, and I was and this is, MISHA! THIS IS A COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE USE OF FUNDS!" the priest finally found his voice and glared, still blushing, at the vampire and turned back to his fruit bowl with a slight huff.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:58 pm
He burst out laughing again. Corvin's innocent blush and that angry look was so charming on his lover. But Misha had to put him in a good mood again. "Corvin.....I didn't mean anything by it" He came close to the human and put his arms around him nuzzling his ear in affection. "I just wanted to let you know how absolutely tempting it was watching you dance. You had me so enthralled with the movement of your body." He purred softly in his ear. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, my love. "  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:40 am
Corvin's blush deepened as Misha continued laughing but he kept his back to the vampire and continued eating his fruit. However when the man came close and wrapped himself around him speaking of how tempting he was and purring in his ear made him pant around his grapes and strawberries. "I-I suppose I forgive you...but no more putting money in...inappropriate places! I-if you like my dancing y-you could've just asked."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:29 pm
"Alright" The vampire agreed "I will ask you to dance for me when I want to be titillated." He kissed down along Corvin's neck, his fangs just brushing along that tender sweet skin.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:41 pm
Corvin nodded at the acquiescent before moaning softly as he was kisses and teased along his neck and began to feel his body responding while pressing his backside into Misha's front.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 pm
Misha smirked feeling his lover pressing closer to him, he was more then just titillated, the smell of Corvin's rising heat was starting to arouse him as well. But...the truth was....He pulled away from that tempting sweet flesh of the human and started walking towards the living room. "The night is very young, I want to take you shopping with me before the stores start closeing." He said.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 am
Corvin blushed deeply as Misha pulled away speaking of shopping as he tried to regain his control over his traitorous body. It wasn't fair! Nearly a month ago he had been the same abstinent calm loving priest, now....he didn't know what he was know but it surely wasn't abstinent! Calm...when the vampire wasn't pressing his buttons yes. Loving, he would think so. Priest...the young man sighed. At the back of his mind her knew what he was supposed to do. He had to give it up, give up the hunting, the church, priest hood...everything. And he would without a second thought if it meant being with his Misha.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:15 am
"What you are wearing now is fine. We are just going to get you the basics. It will be good for you to go out for a bit." Misha said. He wanted to take care of his beloved. Like he had taken care of his human children, Misha saw to their every comfort and rewarded good behavior with the things they wanted.
Tonight he wanted to treat Corvin to a night out that won't put too much strain on him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:20 am
Corvin looked down at what he was wearing and gave a nod of agreement before looking for socks and shoes to wear. He began to dig into a closet before finding a pair of boots that looked suspiciously like the ones he wore before and a pair of socks in a drawer. He sat on the bed and began pulling them on while asking his next question. "Where exactly will we be going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 pm
"Just to this little clothing store that I know." Misha said with a grin.

Little indeed, the men's clothing boutique was nearly three stories tall. And it was purely exclusive judging by how the only way to get in buy swiping a security card to get the front door open.
Once they where inside they where greeted by no less then three customer service reps. They all seemed to know who Misha was. "Good evening Mr.Belmont." the man in a nice suit greeted his blond patron with open affection. "What brings you here today?"
"I'm here to pick up some basics for my good friend here....his name is Prayer. I hope that you will oblige?"
"Oh of course sir, I would be happy to help." The man bowed slightly in Prayer's direction. "What would you like as a refreshment Mr.Prayer?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:04 pm
Prayer should have known. He really should have; from the large house, the numerous penthouses, and luxury vehicles he truly should have known that when Misha said "little" he really meant "Way over your pretty little head."
Great! Now even his inner monologue was starting to sound like the perverted vampire! He jumped slightly when he was addressed by man in a nice quality suit about a refreshment. The priest was about to shake his head no but knew he would feel guilty for doing so, especially if he got thirsty later on. "A water please?" Prayer asked softly and meekly. His silver eyes took in as much as the large store as he could while trailing quickly after Misha.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:18 pm
The man nodded and clapped his hands one of the young women disappeared deeper into the store. "Please come this way." he said He knew better then ask Misha if he wanted a drink. they followed in deeper inside the first looked simply like a hotel lobby with couches a fire place and a full service bar. The sales rep took them up a set of stairs into the store proper. but it looked anything like a normal department store, it did have maniqins posed here and there but there where no racks of clothing.
"Mr.Prayer please step up." The sels per indicated the small round platform in front of a bunch of mirrors.
Misha was all smiles. "They are going to measure you first of all. Then we'll be shown what is available this season."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm
Prayer blushed lightly as he stepped onto the round platform with his hands fidgeting in front of him before they were brought out to the sides and the man began to measure him. In some spots he giggled and had to hold back from squirming because the man would reach a rather ticklish spot, in others he would be a bit too close for comfort making the priest uncomfortable. "Misha, is all this really necessary?" the young man finally asked as his feet began to get measured.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff